Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 World bundle (Hidden Springs and Monte Vista)

Just purchased this bundle in a store and turns out within the box there is no 16 digit code in order to redeem these worlds. I was provided with one 16 digit code and that only redeemed a chocolate fountain. Instead in the pamphlet, it has provided two, 10 digit codes for each world. No where does it seem that I can use either of these. At this point I am frustrated realizing I have spent money for no apparent reason. I have contacted EA customer support via Live Chat and was told that since I purchased from a store that I would have to go back to that store. Which is ABSURD. Please someone have an answer!!

Comments

• Options
    FriskyphoxxFriskyphoxx Posts: 3 New Member
    edited March 2014
    I also asked the Live agent if I could have a number to call and they said that is not information they can provide and ended the chat session!
  • Options
    simsimbensimsimben Posts: 96 Member
    edited March 2014
    Definatley you need to go back to the store you got it from. I have never heard anything like this, I have no other options to suggest.
    312zgpx.jpg
  • Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    edited March 2014
    Try going to the Hidden Springs and Monte Vista store pages. There should be a button that says redeem code. That's where you put the codes from the pamphlet.