Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 horse breeding/sale sites??

I'm looking for a site where they breed sims 3 horses and sell them. I've seen some, like Dragonfly Stables, but they never have any horses for sale. Please, if you know of one, let me know! It's killing me! I've been looking around for weeks, and I just can't find any!!!! Thank you!

Comments

• ShadeDaystarShadeDaystar Posts: 995 Member
    edited March 2014
    Try looking in the Pets forum on this site. They usually advertise there, since it's an expansion-specific type of thing.
  • HorseLoverXOHorseLoverXO Posts: 145
    edited March 2014
    They usually have a bunch in the Pets forums. :)
  • doggal101doggal101 Posts: 30
    edited March 2014
    Thank you - I'll try it! :D
  • SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited March 2014
    Take a look at my site goldenvallyarabians.The link is below.I still have a few arabian foals from a Dec Crop that need good homes.if i don't find homes for them soon they will be gone forever.
  • ktwilight777ktwilight777 Posts: 172 Member
    edited March 2014
    Once I get my site back up I will be doing foal crops. (My ranch has a bunch of different breeds)

If you look under affiliates on such sites you might be able to find some that are active and do sell horses. A lot of people are working on their sites still which is why they have none for sell or they are just inactive.
  • Mia_KitoMia_Kito Posts: 507 Member
    edited March 2014
    Many of the older, and even newer, additions to the Equine Community are all associated with and work at different websites. I currently operate at two (Equus-Sims and Equestriad), but my main focus is in one (Equestraid).

A lot of us like to make sure our horses will be seen again, and have formed tight bounds within each community. Many individuals from Equus do not focus on breeding anymore, as quality is better than quantity by their standards. They are more focused on building a showing career with their horses, and to each his own, however you may wish to play the game that makes you the happiest I say. ^^
    But, for players like me, I prefer breeding over showing. I've never been too much into competitions, but I enter a few to show off the horses. However, since I like to breed I find my home more at Equestriad. Its a very welcoming community for those who are starting out in the Equine Community and wish to expand beyond the Sims 3 Pet forums. I'm not advertising for them (though I am an Administrator), I am simply stating my opinion, as I have been with this community for over two years now.

I currently run two websites. My main breeding stable is Peragoldien Equestrian Island (http://peraeqis.weebly.com/). I lost interest in the site after building the stallion facilities and realized I still had to build the Auction house, sales area, the 5 mare facilities, the breeding barn, the vet clinic, the studding area, and not to mention the several pastures I would love to use. So, right now it's on a long road of development, but I do still visit the horses and do breeding requests.
    My main farm at the moment is a farm and kennel: Nocturnal Suntide Farm & Kennel (http://nocsunfarmken.weebly.com/). The website is still under HEAVY construction, but I am focusing on having less stock and producing more through foal crops and Studding services.

If you are looking for the more advanced, detailed horses, I would advise looking beyond the Sims 3 Pets forum. I'm not saying the quality is bad, however many of the members that have been doing this for a while and have developed their creation skills themselves do not check the Sims 3 Forums for business often, especially when the money system does not exist here. (Equus-Sims and Equestriad have their own banking system. It's not real money, but it's a more realistic approach to handling things for the members. Many members are motivated by this money system.)
    Also, many members did away with Affiliates once Equus-Sims opened up it newest website. Affiliations functioned by adding your website's title and link to another individuals website, and visa-versa. This increased the chances that your website would be 'stumbled upon' and you would receive some service requests (studding, leasing, foal crop selling, etc). However, since most of the members are on a website where they see each other all the time and can advertise themselves, most affiliation lists are very short and outdated (not all, but many).

All the above are just my opinions and experiences. I do hope you find what you are looking for. ^^ My main website, Nocturnal Suntide Farm & Kennel, has a Straight Egyptian Arabian stallion (second generation) and a Shetland stallion (second generation) available for studding of any kind. I have recently produced three Shetland foals (one of which I will be keeping) that will be available for trade/purchase on Equestriad. I am also working on a foal crop for the Arabian stallion. ^^
  • doggal101doggal101 Posts: 30
    edited March 2014
    Thank you all! I'm looking at all of these. :)
  • gloria1000gloria1000 Posts: 34
    edited March 2014
  • jackiewilkinsjackiewilkins Posts: 1 New Member
    i need help! so ive been wanting to buy horses for sims 3 online but idk how!! i also would like to sell horses too! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSE HELP