Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Hogwarts Forever"- | A new Harry Potter world for Sims 3, by Hogwarts' Architect

2...Next

Comments

• SandraKBSandraKB Posts: 385 Member
    Thank you for sharing your world with us, it is absolutely gorgeous!!! and down loaded! :) I went here and got it.

http://hogwartsarchitect.blogspot.pt/
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
  • Kitty13_xKitty13_x Posts: 57 Member
    SO. MUCH. AMAZING i can't even! Just incredible! I've added it to my game ASAP. Now going to fill it with HP sims. My faves are the characters at harrypottersims.wordpress.com
  • mickeysimmousemickeysimmouse Posts: 41 Member
    I don't have any expansion packs. If I download this, will it be any good still? I LOVE Harry Potter SO MUCH and I have been dying for something like this in my game but I'm worried that not having any EP's will mess it up.
  • bloodybuddy223bloodybuddy223 Posts: 1 New Member
    dude bad 🐸🐸🐸🐸 I love it downloading it now cant wait to try it:D
  • pennepinpennepin Posts: 1 New Member
    I can attest that this awesome Hogwarts world still works, as of today, April 14, 2017. I went to the website (http://hogwartsarchitect.blogspot.com/) and chose the mediafire download. Follow his directions for installation. After I did all that, I started the game, and his world showed up, but said it couldn't load because something was missing from the saved game. It turns out, I had to go to the launcher window and install all the new content (including the world files) that were showing in the download window - the one that shows you the stuff you've chosen from the store and exchange. Check all the new content and install.

Started the game again, and lo and behold, his world launched beautifully and it's gorgeous; am about to play, but wanted to come back and let anyone know about the extra install step from our download window in case they thought the world wasn't working. :)
  • ElenaBoleynElenaBoleyn Posts: 1,084 Member
    Can you like make this for the sims 4? XD
    tumblr_ngslmgsCVw1rsntc8o4_250.gif
  • AnnaNikoleAnnaNikole Posts: 1 New Member
    *sigh* I love this world so much, but whenever I try to play it, it always crashes within 5 minutes. It's not my computer, I know other people having this problem. Makes me sad because it's so amazing.
  • brimariebrimarie Posts: 1 New Member
    It crashes for me too, no matter what I seem to do. Has anyone else with this problem been able to fix it?
  • Dia_M92Dia_M92 Posts: 1 New Member
    I am so sad the architect abandoned this project! This world was AMAZING! He/She put so much work into it and it turned out so well. To bad people cannot enjoy playing it because of the issue with the "edit town". Contemplating doing my own version now but I don't feel like I could do such an amazing job. :( :'(
  • LilybugLilybug Posts: 1 New Member
    This is random but does anybody know how to channge you profile pic?
    :)