Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tutorial: Creating a Playhouse

cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
edited March 8 in Nominated Threads
So in one of my most recent houses I came up with this playhouse and someone suggested that I create a tutorial for it, so for anyone who’s seen it and wanted to know how I did it I shall explain it here.

What the end result is, since it's very compact it comes in handy when you have limited area for playgrounds or could looks really nice in a park.
2it0zk9.jpg

Start by creating a 2x1 box leaving four spaces empty and placing a 2 wall line like so:
zvsldg.jpg
Now in between the walls place a swing set, for the swings it doesn’t matter which ones you use. I usually use the ones from generations cause their my favorite.
2ytwhg3.jpg
Create a wall of 2 and place the slide using move objects on to get it to place right, again it doesn’t matter which one you use. I just really love the playground equipment that came with Gen.
zko6me.jpg
Now above the swing set layout the flooring and decide on how you’d like the play house to look.
zoch15.jpg
Next add in your walls and add in a ladder (you’ll need IP or the patch.) remember you’ll need flooring on the square you’ll be placing the ladder.
vp9e2f.jpg
Then add in your doors, windows, and wallpaper. You can also began to decorate and furnish the inside. It can be done however, you’d like since it is your building.
2hd36vq.jpg

9kmfsz.jpg
Lastly add on the roof, again this can be done however you like but this is the combination I like best.
2uoi6xi.jpg
Now all that’s left is to let your child sims lose. They can play on the playground as well as climb the ladder to play inside the house.
w2c87t.jpg

x56xqf.jpg

34814d2.jpg

Hope this was helpful and if you need any help I don’t mind answering questions.
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top