Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Pets Chat Thread *Come in and join*

2m4c9w8.png

A lot of other boards have these, and this board can be a bit lonely, so I think we could use a thread like this. I guess you could post pictures of your pets (digital and real), share your pet stuff, and just chat about whatever :D

You can post links to your kennels, stables, challenges, downloads, etc., just not to the point of spamming, please!

Rules:
-No drama or negativity, please
-Follow forum rules
-Have fun

This is just a test run, and if the thread is very unpopular I will just let it die. If not, well then yay!

Good day everyone :mrgreen:
5bo6s7.png

Comments

• Options
    matmoatematmoate Posts: 722 Member
    edited February 2014
    I guess I will start. Hi, my name is Gulliver and I like cats. Questions are my specialty (because I love to answer them!), and I run a kennel and cattery at this time. I can't wait to get to know you guys too <3

Pets is also my favorite EP :wink:
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    binjigotznrgbinjigotznrg Posts: 12 New Member
    edited February 2014
    Screenshot-848.jpg

These are my three dogs right now in my household. :D I made the samoyed and then adopted both the beagle and the baby pup. The beagle and samoyed are both boys. It will be so sad to see them go, since the beagle and the samoyed are both in their elderly stage now. :cry: I don't know what breed my third dog is. I adopted her. I forgot to look when I did, but she's really chubby and like a bear. lol.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Daw, I love your doggies :D The Samoyed and your pup are so fluffy I want to die, lol (jk)! Your Beagle is cute too though. I hate it when I know my dogs are about to pass, but I know they lived happy sim lives :')

Yay, and welcome to the forums! It's nice to meet you.
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    playerAnita666playerAnita666 Posts: 267 Member
    edited February 2014
    hi, and welcome

now for me its dogs most of the time, atm i am working on a male AST as a partner for my female one...i'd love to adopt but realised i'll have a hard time finding the type i like so creation it is :P I got a pic here of the two playing, but the male isnt done, i am awaiting critique for him to do some more tweaking.

The lighter one is Angel, and the darker is the male nicknamed Crow, i am still considering giving Crow the more hanging type ears so I got a chance of litters with both type of ears...
    [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/--Cm9u226Dgc/Uu1Q6PcsEfI/AAAAAAAABbM/9DA8hAFDK2c/w619-h517-no/angel+and+crow.png[/img]
    crow+and+angel.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Hello, nice to see you.
    I always love your dogs! I think your male looks very good (I saw him over at the SKC).

Lovely pictures too :D
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited March 2014
    I've got a town legacy challenge going in an empty custom world called Winfield where I'm playing all of the households in town and the Jankowskys who moved in first adopted a young foal named Racer and the other household hasn't got a pet,but will adopt later.I'm using Mods to keep the EA's SP from glitching out with Pets like it always does.Here's a picture of the Janowsky home with Racer.
    12227507896_c74c3f09cd.jpg
    I forgot to add another picture.
    12231621614_b0d2a4b974.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    nice, is Racer any particular breed?, I like the color he got
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    nice, is Racer any particular breed?, I like the color he got
  • Options
    magicmelodymagicmelody Posts: 255 New Member
    edited February 2014
    Hello, im chantel, in real life i have 2 rabbits Thumper&Theadore, 2 guinea pigs Darwin&Hurley a crazy bluish grey and white kitty called CM Punk, and an Irish setter Max who is very old lol, I dont run a website stable but i have a save where i breed My friesian Beauty mostly to shire's and shire x's She has has some stunning babies, I had ghfk make me a custom shire called Gunpowder and him and Beauty had 2 foals because they were so beautiful, here is Dusk in her blanket in winter (youngest) Her sister is almost identical and is Dust.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67710470@N05/12272696703/

I couldnt get the picture to work lol, but heres the link to the Album on flikr
  • Options
    Countrygirl012Countrygirl012 Posts: 84 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hey guys i need your help! Does anyone have any slider links?! All the links i downloaded dont work!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Are there any for horses height?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Hi :D Racer is a lovely horse you got there TadOlson. And the challenge sounds fun, good luck with it!
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Hello, I really like your horses Chantel! Dusk is stunning in the snow, and I like her coat coloring a lot. I'm sure Beauty and Dust are beauties as well :)

And I love guinea pigs! They are the cutest little creatures, and Irish Setters are jaw-dropping.
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/fv3abdnllew55xn/Bongo_PF_HorseSizeSliderv1.1.zip
    It's from Bongomazing's tumblr.

Here that should work ;)
    It's the one that I use.
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    matmoate wrote:
    Hello, I really like your horses Chantel! Dusk is stunning in the snow, and I like her coat coloring a lot. I'm sure Beauty and Dust are beauties as well :)

And I love guinea pigs! They are the cutest little creatures, and Irish Setters are jaw-dropping.

I kept Dusk ANd gave my sister Dust,lol. She looks just like her father (made by ghfk by my request) I do love her she had a half unicorn foal he was sweet, Max my setter as stunning as he is lol he is a klutz lol he is very old 14 july 30 now so white face and he is soo sweet, the piggys are getting on abit too, there 6 but are lovely, turns out im allergic so can not have anymore :(

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67710470@N05/ Loads of sims pics and my pets(updated lol)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Their father must be a stunner, since she is very pretty <3
    Lol, my cat is a klutz as well. He runs into to walls almost constantly and when he jumps down from something, he usually lands face first xD. I'm sorry about you being allergic, I know that it must be sad :(
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Just saw your pictures, and they are ADORABLE! Aggh, I love your pets! They are so cute (specially the guinea pigs)! My my brother's cat looks like CM Punk too :3

Oh and I love Theadore in the first picture <3
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    matmoate wrote:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/fv3abdnllew55xn/Bongo_PF_HorseSizeSliderv1.1.zip
    It's from Bongomazing's tumblr.

Here that should work ;)
    It's the one that I use.

Doesnt seem to show up in my game.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    You got it in your Packages, correct? Are other sliders installing correctly?
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Yup..Ill try it again in a moment, ill uninstall and reinstall.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    matmoate wrote:
    Just saw your pictures, and they are ADORABLE! Aggh, I love your pets! They are so cute (specially the guinea pigs)! My my brother's cat looks like CM Punk too :3

Oh and I love Theadore in the first picture <3

Thanks, Punk is a numpty and bipolar! lol. But we love him, The piggys i can handdle if i take allergy tablets so it not too bad, and Theo well he is the youngest of the bunch less than a year lol, vets and breeder thought he was a she because he has a rare condition so he was Athena hence why his name is spelt Theadore not theodore lol he got used to being Thea lol. As for the sims pets i love them all i actually cried when my sim lost his childhood doggy because i loved him so much lol
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Your welcome, and that's great. Glad you didn't have to rehome your guinies. And I know what you mean about losing Sim pets lol, now my pets never age (well, without my help ;) ).
    That's funny! Poor guy, everyone thinking he is a she!
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited February 2014
    Here's my RL dogs Serenity and Belle and their Simselves. They are almost identical. Serenity is a C.o.o.n-hound/Golden Lab mix. Turning 5 years on the 9th of Feb. Belle is a Pittbull/Shar-Pei mix just turned 11 years. (Sorry for the dots, EA thinks its a bad word and censors it) :roll:

RL Serenity:
    j79njr.jpg
    Serenity's Simself:
    888998_orig.jpg

RL Belle:
    Picture002.jpg
    Belle's Simself:
    9926785_orig.jpg

I love my girls. I have a Chihuahua/Ch.Crested mix and 2 cats. I love my pets. :oops:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Oh wow, those look great! They both look identical to their RL counterparts. Your dogs are very cute as well.
    Happy early birthday to Serenity and I love how her ears flop too, lol :)

And that word they sensor is kind of out dated, so I really don't know why they even block it :roll:
    5bo6s7.png