Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tay__Jean's Creations [Update: I'm Back!]

Comments

• Angel_D0109Angel_D0109 Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited February 2014
    Tay__Jean wrote:
    @Angel_D0109, yes it takes a long time to build this size of a lot. That's why I stuck with 50x50 or smaller. My first two lots that I built when I first joined this site were that size and since I was still a newbie at building sim houses, it took me FOREVER to finish. :shock:

Even without my college schedule it takes me forever to complete a 30x30 build. :lol: I'm just a slow builder... and it doesn't help if I'm using my laptop's trackpad and not my Wacom tablet.
  • missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited February 2014
    Wow it is looking great :D you are doing an awesome job :-)
    a.k.a. Catherine

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited February 2014
    Everything is coming along nicely! :D Great updates. As for the pool tiles, I would personally go for option 2.
  • Tay__JeanTay__Jean Posts: 146 Member
    edited February 2014
    Thank you all! The second floor only have 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. So it will be a piece cake finishing it all this weekend. And it should be in the exchange sometime during the week. I may put a play ground in the back yard.
  • HotchReidMorganHotchReidMorgan Posts: 90
    edited February 2014
    I'm in the process of building a "hotel"... I've thought about putting my progress on the forum as well. Building is one of my favorite things to do but I've only recently gotten really serious about detailed design. =)
    edited February 2014
    I'm in the process of building a "hotel"... I've thought about putting my progress on the forum as well. Building is one of my favorite things to do but I've only recently gotten really serious about detailed design. =)

You should! Doing this has been on my mind for forever and finally it's done. It's fun to share your building progress.
    edited February 2014
    Hey everyone! I hope all is well.

On Tuesday night, I had to put my dog of 10 years to his final sleep. He had ran off in the early morning and I got a call from an SPCA deputy saying they found him 12 hours later. It was below 8 degrees put and I am really surprised he survived that long. He was hanging on for me and god meant for me to see him and hold him one last time before we out him down. Words alone couldn't even describe the way I felt that night. He can now play with my late grandfathers dog and his best friend, JoJo. JayJay will be missed dearly. RIP pooch. December, 2003-February 11, 2014.

Tonight [USA Eastern time] I will go in game and finish the house. I need to keep doing things to keep my mind off of my lost pet.

Have a nice day! :')

~Tay
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    edited February 2014
    The WIP is continuing to look great! :) it looks great how you have furnished the art studio! Great media room. It looks great the type of comfortable seats that you have used there, and it looks great how you have set them up for sims to enjoy relaxing and watching movies on the large screen tv. Great music room. Sims will enjoy either playing the the instruments that you have placed there, or relaxing on the curved sofa seating whilst enjoying listening to the music being played.
    Sending special thoughts to you with the passing away of your dog. I am glad that you were able to hold him for the last time.
    edited February 2014
    Hey everyone!

I hope you are having a great week! My time has been taken with mid-terms, bleh! I am thinking of putting my WIP Buena Vista on hold to participate in DutchSims3Master's house building contest for his new world that he is working on. Then I will get back to working on BV.

But anyway, goodnight. Morning/afternoon to some of you!

See you all soon!
  • socalkdlsocalkdl Posts: 1,636 Member
    edited February 2014
    Tay_Jean, your Buena Vista is really looking nice. I am especially appreciative of your roof treatment. No Auto-Roofing here! It takes time to line up the peaks of the roofs on a house this large and complex! Like Yanti, I really like the looks of your moderns! Off to leave some rec's in your studio :)
    Kirk
    7052960097_e88be3050b_z.jpg
    edited March 2014
    Hey simmers! My contest house is finally finished, it's been play tested and everything's in order. Now I need to get the screenshots put together and it will be on its way to the exchange.

As for my WIP Buena Vista, I will continue working on that maybe tomorrow. I may end up uploading it for a day just so I can get my new computer all set up and and then once I have all the games installed I will redownload it into my game and then delete it from the exchange until it's completely finished.

Hope you all had a SIMtastic week and I hope your weekend goes well. ^_^
    edited March 2014
    edited March 2014
    Alani 45 is a nice home :) Great exterior of it! The roofing looks great. It looks great how you have done the windows. The hanging plants either side of the top window on the front exterior looks nice. It looks nice how you have done the flowers and plants around the edges of the house. Nice furnishing of the interior of the home. Nice shade of colour that you have used for the walls in the front entrance. The plants there look great. Nice shade of blue that you have used for the master bedroom. The texture of the wall behind the bed looks great. The green and black colours that you have used in the living room looks great together. The type of seating that you have used there looks nice and great placement of them.Great sitting areas near the windows for sims to relax on the armchairs with sunlight coming in or for sims to enjoy seeing the mistiness of the windows in Wintertime, Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa watching tv. The rows of pictures on the wall look great.They suit the rest of the room. Great furnishing of the children's bedroom. It looks great how you have placed the dresser under the bunk bed. The floor pattern looks great. Great study desk area for child sims to do their homework on. The books decor and pot plant looks great on the desk. Great texture that you have used for the walls in the bathroom. Great design of the kitchen and dining area.. The brickwork texture of the dining area wall looks great. The type of dining seats that you have used looks great. The plant on the dining table is nice for sims to see as they are eating there. It looks great that you have used an archway to go from the kitchen and dining area to the living room. Great entertainment room for sims to have fun playing the arcade game there or relaxing on the beanbags watching tv. Great outdoors living area for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating on the table in the outdoors area, It would be nice surroundings of the flowers and plants to enjoy dining in, It looks nice how you have placed the trees through the outdoors areas. The hedge fencing looks great,
    It is a great home! :)
    edited March 2014
    Thank you so much Rose! :mrgreen:
    edited March 2014
    Cute home! :D Lovely exterior. Left you a recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited March 2014
  • DubkipzDubkipz Posts: 424 Member
    edited March 2014
    Just stopping by to say I love your builds, and that I've left some rec's. :)
    edited March 2014
    I wanted to post these last night, but I was too tired.

image_zps1d471847.jpg

image_zpsf844fe04.jpg

image_zpse4775d1a.jpg
    edited March 2014
    The updates of your WIP look great! :) Cute pattern that you have used in the nursery. Very nice pastel shades of colours that you have used in the playroom. It looks great the type of seats that you have used and that you have placed therm in a semi circle, Child sims will have fun playing with the toys, doing homework at the study desk and little sims will enjoy playing in the playpen. Great furnishing of the room with the items,
    edited March 2014
    edited March 2014
    Nice updates. I am looking forward to more. :D
    edited March 2014
    Hey guys! How are all of you?

I'm going to leave two rooms in Buena Vista unfurnished for you guys to decorate it as you all wish. Is that ok? ^_^
    edited March 2014
    It is great to have unfurnished rooms in houses. Simmers who download your home can then use and furnish the rooms with items to suit the needs and lives of their sims family.
    Happy simming! :)
    edited March 2014
    Good afternoon everyone!

Well I hooked up my new computer last night and I've found all my games expect Ambitions and Fast Lane. And I used some things from Fast Lane in my WIP. Mostly the cars. Until I find them I will have to replace them with the stuff that I've got right now. If I don't find them them I'll just buy another of each of those two. I just keep running into so many obstacles while building BV. Bleh!

Enjoy your weekend!

~TJ
    Post edited by Unknown User on