Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    Modern Mediterranean looks stunning!
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @romagi1 Thanks! I like to play medium families, and usually struggle to find space, happy to hear there's enough space for everyone, love the idea of an unfinished attic, will make good storage space for holiday stuff and summer stuff when I'm not using it!
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    LOL @Springfairy556, I already have the holiday things up there! Great minds and all that! :mrgreen: Thought I'd let you put the ladder in if you actually wanted the sims to go up there.
    Just thought I'd check in, just so you know I'm still around xD.

And yeah, when I read attic I was like yay! xmas stuff and holiday stuff can go there, but you beat me to it.Good to know I got extra space if needed.
    @romagi1 looking great! I love what you did with the hay.
    Which item is that bed/mattress that's on to of the hay.Never seen that before! :o
    @Springfairy556, I'll look when I get my game started but I believe it's a bed from showtime. Just me playing with MOO again. :) Was trying to make it look like horse blankets threw on the bales to lounge around on, it's usable for a bed too. But it is not your spare bedroom! LOL There is a sleeping bag up there too. For friends and sleepovers.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Loving your farmhouse so far Rox! <3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,004 Member
    Wow, what an amazing farmhouse WIP and the barn looks so realistic, perfect teen hangout :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Another fan of the farmhouse here. <3 The barn is fabulous and the exterior of the property so attractive. Love what you did with the milk jug and mailbox and the mushroom jar out front.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
    Thanks Ladies! :D Yep I had to countrify it! LOL

@springfairy556, Spring Valley Ranch is Ready!

Charming country ranch with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. Also includes a playroom, parlor, kitchen, dining, living room and sunroom. A 2 stall barn has a teen hangout in the lofts. Plenty of room for parking, dog and horse friendly with a pond (with frogs), horse shoes and a children?s play area. DNA Request for springfairy556 ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

SSaABgb.jpg

Download: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9235492

Media: https://photos.app.goo.gl/F7byz1HjiJfj8qU87

Request: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16538605/#Comment_16538605

edited July 2018
    This is so beautiful! Thank you so much -runs into my game-
    All my favorite colors! Love love love the living room!

@romagi1
    I was just looking at the items used in the lot.I'm missing 5 items, some don't seem so important, but the two that do are the chimney pieces and the windows.Is this gonna change the appearance drastically? Old Brunch Mill set I don't own any of the pieces from, so I don't have the chimney.
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Spring Valley Ranch is a very nice country ranch! :) Very nice design of the exterior of the home! The barn looks great! It is nice that there is a loft area in the barn for playing pool and arcade table games. Very nice outdoors areas! The fenced harvestable garden area looks great! It is great that there are chickens and cows on the ranch. Very nice kids play area for kids to have fun playing on the playground equipment. Very nice outdoors kitchen porch area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and then enjoy eating the food at the dining table down the steps in the outdoors air. Sims will enjoy fishing in the pond. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The grey, whitecand brown colour scheme looks very nice. The design of the living room looks very nice! It looks very nice how the sofas have been placed there. Sims will enjoy resting there watching tv, with the fireplace fire keeping the room warm. The pictures are nice touches on the wall. The type of curtains used looks very nice! Very nice dining room! The flowers on the table look very pretty! The plants are nice touches of nature in the corner nooks. Very nice furnishing and colour schemes of each bedroom! Kids will have lots of fun playing in their playroom! The floor rug looks great!
    It is a very nice family ranch home! :)
    edited July 2018
    This is so beautiful! Thank you so much -runs into my game-
    All my favorite colors! Love love love the living room!

@romagi1
    I was just looking at the items used in the lot.I'm missing 5 items, some don't seem so important, but the two that do are the chimney pieces and the windows.Is this gonna change the appearance drastically? Old Brunch Mill set I don't own any of the pieces from, so I don't have the chimney.

Sorry about that! And I knew you didn't have that set! The only thing from the Old Mill is the chimney and the butter churn. The chimney you can make a 2 x 1 wall and copy the brick off the house or just don't have one and the butter churn I only used on the back porch and maybe one in the cow pen. Just used them as fillers as they looked country. It won't change anything. Not sure what the game will replace it with tho! It can pick some strange things! LOL

I can pull it down and change it out for you.
    @romagi1
    That's okay lol, the only real concern I have is the windows.I'm not sure what the game will replace it with LOL.I've had doors get replaced with toilets at one point LOL
    @springfairy556, OMG! How can the game think a toilet is any sort of door! LOL Do tell what it replaces the butter churn and the window with! Now if it changes the churn to a toilet you can always just put some flowers in it. That would look country!

There are 4 of the windows on the side for the master bed and bath. Didn't realize you didn't have that window, I could have easily used the same windows I used in front so it should be easy enough to swap them out. May have to have MOO on.

That Tiki idol you will not find in the house or it's replacement. I have no idea why it's showing. What other item are you missing?

Remember to use MOO to place the mailbox back and there are frogs in the pond if you need to rotate it when placing it.
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    I am in love with this! and I knew I would be. Personal favorites are the dining room, the master bed and bath, the blue and white kids' room (OK, I like all the bedrooms a lot), and the playroom off the kids' rooms. Oh, and the giraffe area on the landing . . . and of course, there's the other milk jug in the living room that's been planted . . . and the dog even has his own bath tub by the dog house . . . and grilling area on the porch with the pretty dining area on the patio. I'm going to have to borrow it for sure. <3
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @romagi1

Your build is fabulous as always especially on a 50x50 lot with enough bedrooms to accommodate a decent sized family. I love the look of the whole build but really like the design and look of the kitchen area it gives off a real country style feel and your decoration throughout all matches in so beautifully.. download and rec as always :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Spring Valley Ranch is as you well say in your descrition, charming. Your use of colors, textures and patterns are perfect as always.
    It´s a gorgeous country ranch! <3
    edited July 2018
    @romagi1
    I am missing:

The Haute HIp WIndow Collection
    Keep me clean outdoor shower, although I thought I owned this...store says I don't.
    Color me chimney top
    Color me Chimney stack
    Grandma's butter churn.

@AIRIS6962
    I know right! Their all my favorite colors! So relaxing and pretty.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @romagi1 , Creative name you chose for your farmhouse, and it is indeed charming. Love the color palette, great use of space and so many clever little MOO things you did. And that bed on the hay bales in the barn is such a cool idea. The kids' rooms and the playroom are all adorable and interesting how you placed the two tables to make shelving for all the toys, great idea! And the master bedroom is so unique looking, such cool things you did above the bed. Love it!!! Rec'd, DL'ed and fav'ed. :heart:
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    Spring Valley Ranch is absolute stunning! <3
    edited July 2018
    @romagi1
    Oiex2CJ.jpg
    That's what replaced the fireplace LOL

The windows were replaced with a couple of paintings and a few brown windows.
    The butter churn was replaced with a tree, which is okay.
    But I scrounged up some simpoints and bought the missing pieces.It was just easier that way, but thought it was funny the game replaced it with a bookshelf LOL
    @springfairy556, O my gosh! Too funny! Now I could see a tall bookcase as it at least resembles the shape of the chimney but a wall shelf! So it replaced the windows with basegame windows but why the paintings? And the tree?? Was it a potted tree or a tree tree? A milk jug or some buckets would look good as a replacement for the churn.

So glad you got it all sorted as I could have easily taken it down last nite and replaced those for you.