Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks so much sweet Rose! I've fixed the link now. :D

Your detailed reviews for everyone are just so special! You always notice the smallest of details! :D
  • missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited January 2014
    WOW Lilly Manor is absolutely stunning. I adore it, the whole way through looking at the pictures i was just amazed. Fabulous job, I left a well deserved rec'd and favourite :D
    a.k.a. Catherine

• walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited January 2014
    A fantastic manor house. I love all the period features. Rec'd.
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited January 2014
    Oh Romagi! This is stunning! So pretty, pastely, and restful! I love the colors you've used! This is a gorgeous home and true to the Downton Abbet series. It is my new favorite Romagi house! I love it!

Rec'd and faved!
    T
  • lilly625lilly625 Posts: 221 Member
    edited January 2014
    OMG!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH DOWNLOADING NOW!!! :mrgreen:
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited January 2014
    Gorgeous work Romagi, the whole look is calming and elegant, it is really a beautiful build. :mrgreen:
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited January 2014
    Romagi This is a gorgeous build , it has a wonderful romantic feel to it. :D Rec'd and favoured. Hugs Folly
    edited January 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    Abslolutely love it Romagi! :D Fantastic build! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Thanks for the rec and compliment Yanti! :mrgreen:
    edited January 2014
    lilly625 wrote:
    OMG!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH DOWNLOADING NOW!!! :mrgreen:
    So glad you found it Lilly! Hope you love it as much in game. I tested it with 8 sims and a Butler and didn't find any routing issues. I always build from the back so you should be able to see most everything from the back corner where the gaming garden is.

EDIT: Forgot to add that you have totally gotten me hooked on the show! I was simply horrified that Matthew died right after George was born!

edited January 2014
    missy2311 wrote:
    WOW Lilly Manor is absolutely stunning. I adore it, the whole way through looking at the pictures i was just amazed. Fabulous job, I left a well deserved rec'd and favourite :D
    Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm thrilled that you like! :D
  • cbrock7cbrock7 Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited January 2014
    <3 your work!!! had to say it! :)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited January 2014
    Lilly Manor is just Lovely! It's sooo elegant and gorgeously done. I love all the colors and decor in each and every room! My girls are totally hooked on this series and keep insisting that Tommy and I watch too, lol! My Mom's an addict too!
  • christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hi Romagi, Lilly Manor is gorgeous! I love what you did with MOO in the sitting rooms, and kids rooms it looks great! :D Great job! :mrgreen: :thumbup:
    FEvr1sR.gif
    edited January 2014
    A fantastic manor house. I love all the period features. Rec'd.
    Thanks WS! Glad to see you!
    Oh Romagi! This is stunning! So pretty, pastely, and restful! I love the colors you've used! This is a gorgeous home and true to the Downton Abbet series. It is my new favorite Romagi house! I love it!

Rec'd and faved!
    T
    Thanks T! They don't show much of this one on the show and even googling the Byfleet Manor you don't find much info about the floorplan and interiors.
    Glenkarri wrote:
    Gorgeous work Romagi, the whole look is calming and elegant, it is really a beautiful build. :mrgreen:
    Hey fellow beige woman! :lol: She wanted elegant so I'm glad you think so!
    follyfoot wrote:
    Romagi This is a gorgeous build , it has a wonderful romantic feel to it. :D Rec'd and favoured. Hugs Folly
    Folly! Thanks for stopping by! The show really has a romantic feel of days gone by so it kind of put me in that mood while building. :D

• gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Romagi!

Lilly Manor is absolutely brilliant! Your building is so incredible. I love your decor ideas. The kitchen is so cozy and looks so realistic. I love the design, decor colors, placement of furnishings. And the gardens are beautiful as well--especially the wedding gazebo--fantastic job! I have rec'd and added to my favorites!

HUGS to you!

Karen
    edited January 2014
    cbrock7 wrote:
    <3 your work!!! had to say it! :)
    Thanks girl! Right back at ya! :D
    Lilly Manor is just Lovely! It's sooo elegant and gorgeously done. I love all the colors and decor in each and every room! My girls are totally hooked on this series and keep insisting that Tommy and I watch too, lol! My Mom's an addict too!
    You should! LOL It got me hooked! :mrgreen:
    Hi Romagi, Lilly Manor is gorgeous! I love what you did with MOO in the sitting rooms, and kids rooms it looks great! :D Great job! :mrgreen: :thumbup:
    Thanks Bunches! :D
    gokukaren wrote:
    Romagi!

Lilly Manor is absolutely brilliant! Your building is so incredible. I love your decor ideas. The kitchen is so cozy and looks so realistic. I love the design, decor colors, placement of furnishings. And the gardens are beautiful as well--especially the wedding gazebo--fantastic job! I have rec'd and added to my favorites!

HUGS to you!

Karen
    Thanks! The requester wanted 1800's so I was hoping I did good! :mrgreen:

• PurpleAthenaOwlPurpleAthenaOwl Posts: 101 Member
    edited February 2014
    romagi1 wrote:
    Questions for current request/s

Please check here often for additional Questions. Thanks!

2/7/14

Do you use default skin and eyes? I do but I can easily take them out of my game when showing pics if you don't have defaults.

I do have the hair you had linked to previously and can show the pics with that hair if you prefer. But I won't upload the sim with cc.

I use the default skin and eyes that come with the game. I've been having trouble with cc so i deleted all of my cc, so its i'd rather not see him with the hair. Also thank you for picking my request!!! :mrgreen:
  • 2Mahawk2Mahawk Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited February 2014
    Lilly Manor is gorgeous! I love the colors and the landscaping is great. Very creative use of MOO. Rec'd.
    edited June 2017
    While waiting on some answers I've made some simmies for Grizzly's Art Sim contest.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/739163.page

No CC and No CAP

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8030790

original.jpg

Post edited by romagi1 on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited February 2014
    Blake and Abigail are very nice artistic sims :) They both have very nice faces, and the hairstyles that you have given to them suit them. Nice shade of purple that you have used for Abigail's clothes. Great photos that show their artistic skills. It looks great how you used the combination of Blake's sculpting skill with the ice sculpture as well as his street art skill in the one photo. The jacket that Abigail is wearing to do the painting suits what she is doing. Blake has nice eyes.
    They are great sims!, :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited February 2014
    2 gorgeous sims! :D The male sim looks like a real artist! There is something very flamboyant about his looks. :mrgreen: Suits his traits/ description. Recommended. :thumbup: Also, recommended your female sim! She is a classy lady! Love her hair. :thumbup: :D
    edited February 2014
    2Mahawk wrote:
    Lilly Manor is gorgeous! I love the colors and the landscaping is great. Very creative use of MOO. Rec'd.

Thanks 2Mahawk! :D Doing this build got me hooked on the show! LOL

edited February 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    Blake and Abigail are very nice artistic sims :) They both have very nice faces, and the hairstyles that you have given to them suit them. Nice shade of purple that you have used for Abigail's clothes. Great photos that show their artistic skills. It looks great how you used the combination of Blake's sculpting skill with the ice sculpture as well as his street art skill in the one photo. The jacket that Abigail is wearing to do the painting suits what she is doing. Blake has nice eyes.
    They are great sims!, :)

Thanks so much Rose! Your detailed reviews see everything! ((HUGS))
    yanti68 wrote:
    2 gorgeous sims! :D The male sim looks like a real artist! There is something very flamboyant about his looks. :mrgreen: Suits his traits/ description. Recommended. :thumbup: Also, recommended your female sim! She is a classy lady! Love her hair. :thumbup: :D

Hehehe Yanti, I love his eyes too! I'd never played with the street Artist before so it was fun playing them!

• AimForTheHeadAimForTheHead Posts: 805 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hello :) just checking in! I'm so so excited that you'll be working on my DNA request!! :D:D