Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• stephAnie1864stephAnie1864 Posts: 200 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    @stephAnie1864, Serenity is ready!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8966789

Traditional family home with 4 bedrooms, 6 baths, study, kitchen, formal dining and living room. The basement has a nectar maker, nectar cellar and rec room. An attic for having sleepovers. The lot has 3 car garage with 3 bike parks, porches, decks and balconies, small garden, pool, hot tub, play area and security fence. ~ no cc ~ no CAP ~ only free store ~ DNA request for stephAnie1864 ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

27.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

11.jpg

20.jpg

2.jpg

Slideshow: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/Serenity?sort=9&page=1

Hi!

So this is a long overdue reply and a huge THANK YOU!!

First thing, I am so sorry it took so long for me to get back to you about the house. Things got crazy busy in my life and I just had no time for the Sims or the forums or anything really so I’m very sorry about the late reply.

Second of all, OMG!! :smiley::smiley: You have done an incredible job! It’s everything I needed and more. I love everything about it. All the bedrooms, bathrooms, garden, basement, kitchen, the backyard, etc everything is just exactly right. I'm so happy, well done. You really did an amazing job :)

It’s the perfect home for my sim family. Thank you so much!!
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Grey Gardens a very nice home! :) You have recreated it in simsgame form so very well! The exterior of the home looks very nice! Very nice roofing! Very nice layout and design of the outdoors areas ! The pool area looks very nice ! The flowers look very pretty on the edges of the pool. The nook area to have a cup of tea looks very pretty! Very nice outdoors cottage. The flowers look very pretty in the outdoors areas, Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The sitting room is so very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa or loungers there , reading a book and listening to the piano music being played. The floral patterning of the sofa and curtains looks very pretty! The dining room is very nice! The circular dining table there looks very great! Sims will enjoy sunshine coming in through the windows whilst dining there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colour schemes look so very nice! The pink, lemon, green and blue colours look very nice!
    It is such a very, very pretty home, both outdoors and inside the home! :)

Thanks so much @rosemow, you are such a sweetheart! <3
    Jessabeans wrote: »
    Oh my goodness I just love it, I'm going to download it and check it out in game as soon as I get a chance tonight! Thank you so much!

Yay! I'm glad you found it! Hope your sims enjoy living there as much as I enjoyed building it! :)
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    @romagi1 , Rox, I absolutely love this creation of yours. I want to move in, lol. I dl'ed it so that I could take a closer look, and that pergola area is one of my favorite areas. I saw another idea you used in the sitting area under the pergola, that I may have to steal from you, lol. I never thought to add those tables below that style of couch to give it a different look. Very clever!

Steal away! LOL That's a new one for me, hadn't tried it before but it works. I was most happy about the store mirror I used for the wall niches. The MV wallcovering won't work on the fence. I was about to delete the fence and CFE the wall when I thought about trying the mirrors. I tried several and couldn't get the reflection off of them, but that one worked!
    @stephAnie1864, Serenity is ready!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8966789

Traditional family home with 4 bedrooms, 6 baths, study, kitchen, formal dining and living room. The basement has a nectar maker, nectar cellar and rec room. An attic for having sleepovers. The lot has 3 car garage with 3 bike parks, porches, decks and balconies, small garden, pool, hot tub, play area and security fence. ~ no cc ~ no CAP ~ only free store ~ DNA request for stephAnie1864 ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

27.jpg

Slideshow: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/Serenity?sort=9&page=1

Hi!

So this is a long overdue reply and a huge THANK YOU!!

First thing, I am so sorry it took so long for me to get back to you about the house. Things got crazy busy in my life and I just had no time for the Sims or the forums or anything really so I’m very sorry about the late reply.

Second of all, OMG!! :smiley::smiley: You have done an incredible job! It’s everything I needed and more. I love everything about it. All the bedrooms, bathrooms, garden, basement, kitchen, the backyard, etc everything is just exactly right. I'm so happy, well done. You really did an amazing job :)

It’s the perfect home for my sim family. Thank you so much!!

@stephAnie1864, No worries, RL has a way of grabbing your attention when it needs you! Been there! :| I'm so glad you managed to find it now and are happy with it! :)

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Wow Rox, this is one lovely and detailed build. Rec'd and downloaded. Looking forward to really checking it out in game. Well done :smiley:
    Thanks Paula! Decorating Grey Garden went alot faster than I had expected. Pictures make it so much easier. :):*
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    @romagi1 sweetie I have this lovely home Fav'd, DL, and Rec'd! What and epic replication. <3
    Thanks Bree! I had fun trying to match the decor from the pics, just wish EA had some of those gorgeous beds and little tables the actual home has.
  • skybakerskybaker Posts: 214 Member

Hi! You ask for the house and the barn to be attached. So I went with a barn style home. I have a couple of questions. :)

1. Would you like the stable attached to the side or the back of the home?
    2. Do you like the barn siding? Or because ST has quite a few white homes a white stucco siding?

Colors of roof and siding can easily be changed from one home to the other. Or everything changed completely if you prefer, just say! :)

Also, do you own the Boardwalk? I had heard when the Hot Air Balloon first came out you needed it to take off from a tower to get any height. Not sure if that is true or not. I will be testing it to see if it makes a difference. Would you happen to know? The boardwalk question is just for the scaffolding for the raised platform if I need one.
    @romagi1, thanks for your warm-hearted response.
    Simply, I prefer the one in your second picture. The stable attached to the side of main building with white stucco siding is fine.
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    I have the Boardwalk. Please build the tower for Hot Air Balloon in your way. Other than that, I would place the farm at 43 Paradise Circle, Sunlit Tides (the City Hall originally). This lot has only one side faced to the road instead of at a corner. I'm sorry that I forgot to mention if this caused a change to your design.
    As English is not my native. Your pictures are much better than a thousand words.
    Thanks again.
    AqWKHoo.jpg
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Oooo... this is looking great so far Rox. You're such a speedy builder. I haven't used the tractor as yet. Methinks your build will be just the ticket to play around with this. Can't wait to see more pics :smiley:
    edited January 2017
    @skybaker, Great that one is my fav also! :) No worries on the lot. I always build in an empty world so my game loads faster. It will work fine on the lot you are going to use. Lovely lot you chose too, with it backed into the hills and the beach all across the front!

I can do pictures, they work great whether you speak the same language or not. :) With it being a farm in Sunlit Tides I wasn't sure how you wanted the interior finished. Country, traditional or beach. I'll work on doing a room up in each of the styles this weekend so you can pick which one you like the best.

I planted apple trees on one side and orange trees on the other side. Did you have a preference on the trees and / or plants? We have banana trees from Showtime and Pomegranate trees from WA.

@soocoolsim, the actual structure is what I like to do best! :)

I hadn't used the tractor before either so it was fun watching him do everything on it. I'm interested to see if the plants improve in quality as fast with the tractor as they do with the swiftgro.

I've also only used the balloon once on a commercial lot WAY up on a hill in Hidden Springs, so I'm waiting to see what the height difference is taking off down low.
    @skybaker, Great that one is my fav also! :) No worries on the lot. I always build in an empty world so my game loads faster. It will work fine on the lot you are going to use. Lovely lot you chose too, with it backed into the hills and the beach all across the front!

I can do pictures, they work great whether you speak the same language or not. :) With it being a farm in Sunlit Tides I wasn't sure how you wanted the interior finished. Country, traditional or beach. I'll work on doing a room up in each of the styles this weekend so you can pick which one you like the best.

I planted apple trees on one side and orange trees on the other side. Did you have a preference on the trees and / or plants? We have banana trees from Showtime and Pomegranate trees from WA.

@romagi1, I would like to have the interior of beach style. You've no need to work on different styles. I believe that I'll be satisfied with your design.
    If possible, please planted all kinds of harvestable plants in game, except the omni plant, mushrooms (edible or not) from Supernatural and forbidden fruit from University Life.
    Thanks a lot.
    AqWKHoo.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @romagi1, your design of the beach farmhouse looks awesome so far! Great work as usual!
    edited January 2017
    skybaker wrote: »
    @romagi1, I would like to have the interior of beach style. You've no need to work on different styles. I believe that I'll be satisfied with your design.
    If possible, please planted all kinds of harvestable plants in game, except the omni plant, mushrooms (edible or not) from Supernatural and forbidden fruit from University Life.
    Thanks a lot.

@skybaker, awesome, I'll add lots of different plants and start working on a beach interior!
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    @romagi1, your design of the beach farmhouse looks awesome so far! Great work as usual!

Thanks @Sandraelle! The barn style is like/similar to a Cape Cod, so I thought it would go well in Sunlit Tides and look like a farm.

Post edited by romagi1 on
    @skybaker, After learning more about the track I've had to rework it into 2 tracks so that I can fence it in to keep Zombies and horses out of the trees/plants. Also, to keep simmies from foot stomping because they are trapped in the middle of the track if someone gets on the tractor.

How long are you wanting it to take to run the track? Right now with someone on each tractor it takes 2 to 3 hours. The tree track takes 1 to 2 rounds to harvest all. The plant track can take 2 to 4 times around to harvest it all. They are making 3K to 5K per day with what they have now.

WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133

@skybaker, After learning more about the track I've had to rework it into 2 tracks so that I can fence it in to keep Zombies and horses out of the trees/plants. Also, to keep simmies from foot stomping because they are trapped in the middle of the track if someone gets on the tractor.

How long are you wanting it to take to run the track? Right now with someone on each tractor it takes 2 to 3 hours. The tree track takes 1 to 2 rounds to harvest all. The plant track can take 2 to 4 times around to harvest it all. They are making 3K to 5K per day with what they have now.

WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133
    Thanks, @romagi1. I really love the heart-shaped track.
    My sims are always being free and won't mind how long the tractor takes to run. This should be a good way for them to gain fun.
    However, I found that the tractor can harvest the plants which are quite far away from the track. Even the plants at two sides of Grandpa's Grove (shown in below picture) can be harvested.
    y5f73gcb
    If possible, please help to re-arrange the trees and plants. I would like to have more trees/plants inside the heart-shaped track. Please also replace the vines with some decoration plants inside the circular track.
    For the space beside the house, I would like to have a pavillion here. Furthermore, please add a cow plant too.
    Thanks again.
    AqWKHoo.jpg
    edited February 2017
    @skybaker, It does look like a heart! I was just trying to get the most track on both sides that I could and still leave room for the horses not to get stuck. You'd think I was thinking romantic when I made them ... a heart and circle for infiniti! :)

Ok, more trees in the tree track and a pavilion beside the house.

On the vine track, are you wanting me to move the vine plants to the outside corners or just do away with them?

Is there anything you would like in the pavilion? Seating, art, cooking, hot tub, outdoor living, dancing, wedding....

See pictures of different build styles here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133

@skybaker, It does look like a heart! I was just trying to get the most track on both sides that I could and still leave room for the horses not to get stuck. You'd think I was thinking romantic when I made them ... a heart and circle for infiniti! :)

Ok, more trees in the tree track and a pavilion beside the house.

On the vine track, are you wanting me to move the vine plants to the outside corners or just do away with them?

Is there anything you would like in the pavilion? Seating, art, cooking, hot tub, outdoor living, dancing, wedding....

See pictures of different build styles here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133
    @romagi1, sorry for misleading. I want the vines which planted inside the circular track to be moved inside the heart-shaped one with trees. Also, please add decorative plants around the platform of hot air balloon thereafter.
    For the pavilion, I prefer Trellis style and please add the Old Miller Tea Time Tea Set in this.
    Thanks again.
    AqWKHoo.jpg
    @skybaker, I Love the tea set! I'll get it added.

I've filled the inside of the heart track with the vine plants.

When you said pavilion I thought you wanted the circular one from your picture, the one out in front of the house. But....since you like the Trellis style I am wondering if you are wanting the one that is attached to the house in your picture? I do have a porch attached to that side of the house. I can easily make it larger and add the trellis roof to it. Is that what you are wanting? Or a trellis style pavilion out somewhere in the yard area?

See picture of side of house here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133

@skybaker, I Love the tea set! I'll get it added.

I've filled the inside of the heart track with the vine plants.

When you said pavilion I thought you wanted the circular one from your picture, the one out in front of the house. But....since you like the Trellis style I am wondering if you are wanting the one that is attached to the house in your picture? I do have a porch attached to that side of the house. I can easily make it larger and add the trellis roof to it. Is that what you are wanting? Or a trellis style pavilion out somewhere in the yard area?

See picture of side of house here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133
    @romagi1, sorry for misleading again. The lot in my picture is coming from the Grandpa's Grove set. I don't really want a circular pavilion.
    That's fine to make a larger porch with trellis roof. So, this is no need to build a pavilion.
    Have you already placed the beekeeping box(es)? Please help to make it inside fence with gate. Because the butler always attempted to harvest but got stung.
    Thanks a lot.
    AqWKHoo.jpg
    @skybaker, it's all good! I just want to make sure I understand what you are wanting. I haven't placed the beekeeping boxes or the cow plant yet but they are on my list. :)

For the beekeeping boxes, I could put them in the middle of the circular track, in between the scaffolding for the balloon platform. There is a one tile gate so the horses can't get thru and you can lock it so the Zombies and Butler can't get in.

Would you like Butler quarters? I can put him in the Attic of the home or in the hayloft of the barn section.
    @skybaker, it's all good! I just want to make sure I understand what you are wanting. I haven't placed the beekeeping boxes or the cow plant yet but they are on my list. :)

For the beekeeping boxes, I could put them in the middle of the circular track, in between the scaffolding for the balloon platform. There is a one tile gate so the horses can't get thru and you can lock it so the Zombies and Butler can't get in.

Would you like Butler quarters? I can put him in the Attic of the home or in the hayloft of the barn section.
    @romagi1, please add the butler quarter in the attic.
    Looking forward to see your completed building.
    Thanks a lot.
    AqWKHoo.jpg
    edited February 2017
    Hi! @skybaker, you requested the home have at least one or more bedrooms so there is the Master and 2 other bedrooms on the second floor. I had room to put a rec area with the ping pong table and karaoke at the top of the stairs. Or would you prefer something else? I added the attic to put the Butler quarters. That leaves room in the attic for something else. Is there anything you would like up there?

I can leave the rest of the attic empty for future use or I could put the rec area in the attic and add something else on the second level such as...

1. bedroom,
    2. nursery,
    3. playroom

Other options for empty spaces could be:

1. Home gym
    2. Music room

The main level has a living room, dining room, kitchen and sunroom with chess, an art easel, bookcase and seating. I have a computer in a small hub/info area.

Hi! @skybaker, you requested the home have at least one or more bedrooms so there is the Master and 2 other bedrooms on the second floor. I had room to put a rec area with the ping pong table and karaoke at the top of the stairs. Or would you prefer something else? I added the attic to put the Butler quarters. That leaves room in the attic for something else. Is there anything you would like up there?

I can leave the rest of the attic empty for future use or I could put the rec area in the attic and add something else on the second level such as...

1. bedroom,
    2. nursery,
    3. playroom

Other options for empty spaces could be:

1. Home gym
    2. Music room

The main level has a living room, dining room, kitchen and sunroom with chess, an art easel, bookcase and seating. I have a computer in a small hub/info area.
    @romagi1, I would prefer to leave the space for future usage.
    Other than that, please add the Grandma's Canning Station in the kitchen.
    Thanks a lot.
    AqWKHoo.jpg