Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    Sorsha is a very pretty Alien! :) The blue, white and pink colour scheme of her clothing looks very nice! It looks very nice with her skin tone. Very nice recolouring of the clothing. Her hair styles and hair colouring for each of the outfits looks very nice. The covershot picture of her with the space themed background looks great!
    She is very nice! :)
  • tsbtsb45tsbtsb45 Posts: 543 Member
    I really like all the pictures it's fantastic
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Beautiful alien dear !! Love her !! <3:)
  • MissCashmereMissCashmere Posts: 101 Member
    Thank you very very much, she is absolutely amazing!
    Her makeup and face are so pretty, and the soft colour schemes and clothing is fabulous, it suits her so well. She looks somewhat cheeky and I love it. You chose a very interessting name and fitting favourites :D She is what I was hoping for. Unfortunately I'm not home until weekend but already impatient to download her. <3
    Thanks so much for your great work!
    We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    She looks truly beautiful, I especially love the colours you choose for her and very interesting hairstyles!
    Stunning sim and excellent work :D
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
    I really like the designs, you are really talented at designing. I didn't know about the copper tanks I'm glad I'm not around in those times to be the kings servant.
    I really like the kitchen. Food was a big part back then for entertainments and throwing lavish parties. I can't wait to thrown parties with my sims.
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Sorsha is a very pretty Alien! :) The blue, white and pink colour scheme of her clothing looks very nice! It looks very nice with her skin tone. Very nice recolouring of the clothing. Her hair styles and hair colouring for each of the outfits looks very nice. The covershot picture of her with the space themed background looks great!
    She is very nice! :)
    Thanks @Rosemow! You are such a dear sweetheart! <3
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Beautiful alien dear !! Love her !! <3:)
    @AIRIS6962, Thank You! I have your Jon Snow and Khal in my game! Just <3 them!
    Heledriel wrote: »
    She looks truly beautiful, I especially love the colours you choose for her and very interesting hairstyles!
    Stunning sim and excellent work :D
    @Heledriel, Thanks! For some reason braids just seemed to fit her! :)

@tsbtsb45, Thanks for getting back to me! I have some more pics and ?'s here:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

I wondered if you could have a lot at this thread if you had any suggestions http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/823047/sims-3-travel-abroad-come-home-and-house-shell-is-different#latest. I really like all the pictures so far it looks great I can only hope I get my game working again.
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Sorsha Zohar is a very beautiful alien, rec'd :D
    tsbtsb45 wrote: »
    I wondered if you could have a lot at this thread if you had any suggestions http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/823047/sims-3-travel-abroad-come-home-and-house-shell-is-different#latest. I really like all the pictures so far it looks great I can only hope I get my game working again.

@tsbtsb45, I've only seen that one time and I was building a lot for a contest so I never pursued the problem.

Sorry about the lack of updates. My PC doesn't appreciate me working on large lots. LOL I kept the game up for too long with out doing a restart and crashed my game so I had to revert to the backup and lost the last several saves. Totally my fault, I knew better :/ so I have been busy replacing what I lost. Hopefully have something to show you soon.

Happy Easter Everyone! :)

Your WIP is looking so very, very nice! :) The throne room is so very nice! The blue and yellow colour scheme of the room is very nice, and the floor patterning is so nice! The platformed throne area looks so very nice! Each of the rooms/areas of the WIP look so very great!
    I am sorry to hear that your game crashed and that you lost some of your progress! It is not good when that happens. I hope that your replacement of your work is going okay.
    Happy Easter to you too! :)
    After getting rid of some files the whole thing has broke so I've got to reinstall everything I'm sorry to hear about your work loss I hate it when it does that
    Would it be possible to add a bonfire area as an activity
    Hope you everything is going well with the build and that you were able to make the area's that you lost even better the second time around. Looking forward to seeing this beaut!
    The garden looks beautiful I didn't mean to put you to any trouble with the fire pit
    tsbtsb45 wrote: »
    The garden looks beautiful I didn't mean to put you to any trouble with the fire pit
    rearranging is no trouble! I actually think I like it better now! :)
    MeaganJo wrote: »
    Hope you everything is going well with the build and that you were able to make the area's that you lost even better the second time around. Looking forward to seeing this beaut!
    I cause my own problems LOL I've been snooping in your steampunk thread, will need to stop by and catch up on it! Looks amazing!
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your WIP is looking so very, very nice! :) The throne room is so very nice! The blue and yellow colour scheme of the room is very nice, and the floor patterning is so nice! The platformed throne area looks so very nice! Each of the rooms/areas of the WIP look so very great!
    I am sorry to hear that your game crashed and that you lost some of your progress! It is not good when that happens. I hope that your replacement of your work is going okay.
    Happy Easter to you too! :)
    Rosemow! Hi! Thank You so much!
    They look brilliant thank you for all your effort
    The castle is impressive, the garden looks so beautiful and I love the bath idea, pretty clever! You are not only a genius creating Sims but wonderful builds, too. Adorable work so far!
    wW5u961.gif
    I really like the castle it's fantastic thank you for all your hard work. My game is still funny with the same issue so I don't no how to fix it but I'm trying to play with it
    edited June 2017
    @tsbtsb45, Canterbury Castle is ready!

Large castle with 4 bdrm, 4 bath plus Butlers bed and bath and room for expansion. Includes Throne room, Lords Library, Ladies Morning room, Formal Dining, Music / Ballroom, Private Family room, kitchen, stocked wine cellar, dungeon with escape well, stable w/2 stalls, moat, stable entry with swimmable moat area and Formal Gardens. A DNA request ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8640391

roof_up_original.jpg

More pics: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/Canterbury Castle?sort=9&amp;page=1

Post edited by romagi1 on
    Canterbury Castle is such a very nice and very detailed build! :) The exterior design of the castle is so very nice! The towers look so nice! Very nice outdoors areas! The outdoors sitting area where you have placed the flowers and statues, have the greenery covered trellis arches, and have used the hedge fencing, looks very nice! It is great that you have an archery nook in the build. The moat around the exterior of the castle looks nice! The layout and furnishing of the interior of the castle is so very nice! The throne room is so very grand and elegant! The blue and cream colour scheme of the room is very nice, and the chequered floor pattern and the blue aisle way down the middle looks very great! Very nice raised area of the room where you have placed the three thrones! The dining room is so very nice! The red and gold colour scheme of the dining table and chairs adds to the very nice formal and royal feel to the room! The candles look nice on top of the table. The large red rose looks nice on the wall.
    There are many very nice and grand details through the build! It is a very grand castle! :)
    Canterbury Castle is absolutely marvellous! Such a nice layout, it looks truly beautiful and authentic furnished, with so much love for detail in every bit. I'm totally in love with the garden, though I admire your patience to really equip and decorate each and every piece of this huge estate. (It was totally worth it, I'd say).
    Seeing this stunning work, I just want to get it into Dragon Valley, dress my sims in some medieval garment and move in.

Outstanding work! :D
    wW5u961.gif
    Sorry about the late reply I think this is fantastic and I've already moved my sims in. I just want to say thank you for all your hard work, if you need anything from the store I would like to gift you.
    Wow! Absolutely stunning Romagi!!! Recarooed!