Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Send or host a Sim on Tour

My apologies, I saw a thread a week or two ago linking another thread for people looking for friends for this. Now I can't find it. Can someone link that thread? Otherwise, let this be the new one! Anyone looking for friends to send or host a Sim on tour post hear and add me as a friend and I will add you!

Comments

• lovelylisaclovelylisac Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited December 2013
    Probably the other thread got moved to the Showtime forum. A lot of players don't have Showtime, or don't Simport because it's been out for so long and they're finished all the achievements.

Feel free to add me though, I only got it in summer and still need to send and host, if anyone's looking.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited December 2013
    I just got Showtime in last month, and haven't had a chance to start any sim in a Showtime career, since I had only gotten Late Night shortly before, and am still playing with that. However, I do have Showtime venues in one of my two Bridgeport games, so I can host a performer. I'm planning that the daughter of one of those current families is going to become a singer, though I probably will put her on hold for awhile once her parents are gone. But eventually, I'll want to send her on tour. I'll send friend requests to both of you.
  • JaylinaJaylina Posts: 256 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hello all,

I too would like to send my sim on a tour. I would like to add all three of you and of course anyone else interested. Thanks. :)
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited December 2013
    I want anyone adding me for this purpose to be aware that my computer is down right now, and won't be back in operation for 2 weeks or more. I'm going to be playing on my laptop, but I won't have Showtime on it. So it will be awhile before I'll be able to host a performer. As of yet, I haven't even figured out how to make use of anything Showtime related, except for my Bridgeport sims attending performances, singing karaoke, and playing dominoes. So I'll also have to do a little studying once my computer is OK again.
  • Kalyx116Kalyx116 Posts: 32 Member
    This sim tour thing, wish I could do it. I have showtime installed and might be looking for buddies sometime in the future...If anyone would be up for some nostalgia add me however that's done. This acc is so new but I've been playing sims for years. Even some of Sims 2, Strangetown.