Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Random Acts of wRECking

Let's Recommend!!

The other day I was feverishly downloading lots like a fiend from a very talented creator's studio (follyfoot!) and noticed she was THAT CLOSE to 10,000 recs! So I rec'd away (or wRECked as some call it - so fun!) and then I posted in my beloved corner of the forums, the Daily Deal thread, and WHAM she had over 10k just like that! My friend glenkatko says "I love random acts of recc'ing!" And the idea for this thread was born. What if we found studios we love and attack them like crazy, pushing them over the milestones for recommendations? It's kind of like the amazing Flash Mobs but on a smaller scale.

The rules are simple: nominate someone whose studio needs wRECking! You cannot nominate yourself. That just doesn't seem right. You can nominate a friend, a creator you just adore, or someone you notice is SO CLOSE to that milestone. Note: the target does not have to be anywhere near the milestone we want to hit. Why not go big?!?! The badges are for 100, 1000 and 1500 but any number can be the goal. 500, 10,000, 20,000 :shock: . Whatever! :mrgreen:

I will watch the target's studio and keep this updated a few times a day. Please note: the number of rec's doesn't instantly update after you rec something, seems to take a minute or so. When the goal is reached, we can all bombard him/her with messages on his/her wall, or whatever you want! Then on to the next victim!

I will post the current target in the list in the following post. I will list the next nominees/victims in the third post; I probably won't update their totals till they become the active target. But there's no reason not to wRECk their studios whenever you want!

Sound fun? Let's go wRECk!
16975504789_dfde933ce1_o.jpg

Comments