Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3- Share your pics and discoveries.

Go ahead! Share with us your pics and specail moments in the sims 3. And share your discoveries in the sims 3 too!

Comments

• rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    edited November 2013
    I recently discovered that if you put a recently deceased Sim's gravestone into the cemetery, then mourn, the moodlet isn't as negative (like, it cuts the number in half)

And if Sims see a child playing with their Imaginary Friend, sometimes they'll do the "you're crazy" motion (twirl finger by the side of their head)

For pics, well, how about I show you how messed up the Racket Family Tree from Twinbrook has gotten, due to me using mods a bit too much (strap in, this is gonna get long):

v6opeg.png
    10rpbm8.png
    2nqfvuw.png
    nps5na.png
    jjbtkj.png
    14v5r8h.png

To put it into perspective: Dennis' ex-wife Silver (who is now dead from burning), shall we say, messed around with her own father-in-law, enough times to produce four(!) children with him. She had two more, one with her brother-in-law Bill, and another with some other random Sim in town. Somehow Dennis never found out.

Her daughter Lolly is not much better. Admittedly, I do this thing with mods where, when a female Sim is or becomes a Young Adult, chances are they will become imperative to preserve another Sim's lineage when they die. Long story short, Lolly has six kids and is pregnant with a seventh, all by different fathers. (Jade Greenwood also has this situation, but not nearly as bad)

In case you were wondering why S.Windle Racket is Shark's great-grandfather, and Harwood Clay is Sinbad Rotter's father: I used mods to play out a few headcanons I had.

Instead of killing off the Rackets like I usually do (leaving Shark and Dudley), I let them live. However, I had Shark become enemies with all of them except Dudley. Then when he was old enough, he left home, married Sinbad Rotter, and they both created a child named Ahriman (whose name means "Destructive Force", and...well, the name fits him.). Besides his Uncle Dudley, he's the most well-adjusted Racket family member at this point. Well, technically he's not a Racket anymore, he's a Rotter, but still.

Another non-Racket family which isn't as bad, but still kind of twisted:
    2dufx3.png
    2gwb37k.png

Jenni Jones-Brown is dead, and what does Goodwin do? He marries her best friend! Not only that, he has five kids with her! So Devon (despite the name, it's a girl) has to live her dad, her stepmom, and her five half-siblings. Oh, and her grandparents are really old, and her mom is, well, dead.

Moral of the story: don't get carried away with Master Controller. Chances are, you'll end up with a lot of kids, many deadbeat parents, high-octane drama, and just telling yourself, "What have I done?"
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited November 2013
    A lot of my fun and special moments appear in my story threads.
    My stories are made primarily of me just playing the game and making a story out of what happens.

In my supernatural story, a Fairy named Sithia had a bit of a mutation of her colors for her wings, hair, and skin.
    Screenshot-6753.jpg

The look on the face of French friend, Xara was classic.
    Screenshot-6754.jpg

"Okay. Zis is new."
    Screenshot-6755.jpg

Screenshot-6756.jpg

It was more the timing, the circumstance, and her look that made me laugh.

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited November 2013
    I've had Sims screwing up throwing out spoiled food and end up eating it.They often fail to notice that it's gone bad and don't get sick from it.I also had a funny pool glitch with the indoor pool at my festival lot.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The Sims are swimming at the bottom of the pool.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • SundaymoonSundaymoon Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited November 2013
    My sims son is a firefighter and he arrived to this

19xumx.jpg

:shock: :lol: