Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Payment Failed yet I am still being charged and no games to show for it

Hi,

I tried to buy three games: The sims 3 Dragon Vally, Sims Medieval deluxe, and Spore. The problem said that the invoice failed, I checked and tried it again twice more and I still got the same message. All of my information was correct. I still want to buy those games but I do not want to be charged three times for them. It said failed but I still have a charge coming out of my bank account.

Comments

• lil_slglil_slg Posts: 1,010 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm sorry to hear you are being charged repeatedly with no I games to show for it :?

I would contact EA/Origin and explain the situation. You should be refunded and hopefully receive the games
  • jharpe08jharpe08 Posts: 3
    edited October 2013
    I haven't found a number to contact them through. All I keep finding is facebook, twitter, and this forum. No number.
  • tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited October 2013
    Hi there! I am sorry about your charge! I have been through it! Here is the # for EA techincal support! 1 (866) 543-5435

Hope everything works out!
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I experienced it recently when I tried to purchase the Sims 4 Seasons. My card was charged 3 times for 2 transactions of a single expansion pack. Kinda frustrating and I have contacted the EA and was told that I will get my money refunded within 7-10 working days. I don't feel like getting the expansion for now (even though I want to play it as much as others) as I am not sure how stable will the payment gateway with all the hype about this new expansion...sigh...
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Hi folks, I'm going to close this thread as it has been necro'd. If you are experiencing the same issue please get in touch with the EA Help Team asap for assistance. Thanks.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top