Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Klahanie - A Tiny Island just for fun FINAL RELEASE is available

flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
edited February 26 in Nominated Threads
While I take breaks on Notchcliff waiting for the testing reports I took one of my original test worlds and decided to give it some life. it's not real interesting and this island will have no cars (nothing but sidewalks on the island) but I thought it would be a fun small project.....

Screenshot-37.jpg

***Edit*** FINAL RELEASE is here:

***Removed Media Fire Links***

From my studio:

Full version - Klahanie Island

Lite version - Klahanie Lite
My World's thread linked in Sig
NewSig.jpg

Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    rjdreamer53rjdreamer53 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited October 2013
    Looks good and also Great, I know that sounds weird, but it is a square world , just like the ones I make.... :mrgreen: I think it has greatness written all over it. I hope this is a small world, and not a large square world... :lol:

I love your mountains and your town layout, that seems to be my problem in making worlds, I never quite know how to do the layout, cause I usually play it by ear and build how I think it should look. I guess I should consult some Pics at times....enjoyed looking at your World, Klahanie.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited October 2013
    This looks really neat, love the small little world. Is it cc free. Like your cliffs.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    This looks really neat, love the small little world. Is it cc free. Like your cliffs.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    The world is totally CC Free... I just used the rabbit holes from EA (with three exceptions, a townhouse and the resort from my sim realty which is cc free, and the port area) this is on a tiny map (512x512)
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Would love to download, I love small worlds. This world is so cute.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Such a nice world, hope to download when you are done.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Basically all that is left is to decorate the lots and do a test run to be sure routing and such is ok... hopefully will have this up on the exchange soon.
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    edited October 2013
    *Re-sized the pic so I could see the entire island.

Edit: Removed pic. Nice job on the island.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    citytubecitytube Posts: 458 Member
    edited October 2013
    What a cute world. I love small worlds, my lappy loves me when I play them. I usually build, but when I play, I love the small worlds. Looking forward to this one. I love the mountains, is that a lake in the background, on top of one of the mountains?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    citytube wrote:
    What a cute world. I love small worlds, my lappy loves me when I play them. I usually build, but when I play, I love the small worlds. Looking forward to this one. I love the mountains, is that a lake in the background, on top of one of the mountains?

yes there is a lake on the mountains with a waterfall on the backside
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2013
    This little Island looks great, even the name just flows
    Klahanie, love the name.
    Just can't wait to get my hands on it or should I say my sims can't wait for this little Island.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    This world is just about ready for Beta Testing but have to add a few small details I forgot about (like spawners, lights and a couple of other things), so here is the progress so far and hopefully in a day or two this will be ready for a Beta.

Screenshot-3.jpg

Screenshot2.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-15.jpg
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited October 2013
    Oh wow! I love the look of this world. What EP's/SP's and store does it include? Would I be able to download it without all the content that comes with it?

I hoppe so, i'd love to have a sim live there :D Stop my MyPage when its finished and I'll happily rec' and download, if you say it's CC free. It's a cute place. I could remake anything I didn't have from it.

Are there houses there? And are they populated?
  • Options
    chellexmariechellexmarie Posts: 279 Member
    edited October 2013
    I love little worlds. :) can't wait until this one is available for download.
  • Options
    edited October 2013

I have all the EP's/SP's (except KPST) and most all of the lots are the EA rabbit holes there is no CC in the world. there are 4 lots that are downloaded from the internet (all CC Free). The world is unpopulated and there are 8 residential lots.
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Klahanie Island Beta version is now available.... please give me feedback to help create a final release

***Removed Link***
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited October 2013
    I see seven houses and an empty lot.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I see seven houses and an empty lot.

There should be 8 residential lots...
    Lots.png

Which one is not showing
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2013
    It looks like the little house on the beach is not showing, you can see it in other pictures. I know because I thought that little beach house looked cute. you have pointed out 8 houses, perhaps the little house on the beach is not a house. Hee hee.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Evalen wrote:
    It looks like the little house on the beach is not showing, you can see it in other pictures. I know because I thought that little beach house looked cute. you have pointed out 8 houses, perhaps the little house on the beach is not a house. Hee hee.

I need to change the look of that "house"... the little beach house with the dock is actually the fire rescue station
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    rjdreamer53rjdreamer53 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited October 2013
    I will download and test, but I need to get my regular DCCache files back in line before I do that. I look forward to testing your world, basically a first for me.
  • Options
    vay2009vay2009 Posts: 792 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Hi... Just wanted to say thank you for sharing your tiny world creation. Its totally adorable. I love how LAGG free it is. But still it keeps a lived in feel with the resort spawning Vacationers. I added two more homes, One a Boat house and one a normal home in one of the empty COMM Lot spots. So i have a total of 10 families living on the island. Of course i had to decorate the homes you had in the world and add extra bedrooms. That was easy enough to do since there are no cars on this island, no one needed Garages, LOL! and NICE that you added Dive Spots. I love it. THanks Again... Oh, could we get a link to your NOtcliff World???
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Sounding better everyday, like the review from vay2009
    Hope can down load finish version soon.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    vay2009 wrote:
    Hi... Just wanted to say thank you for sharing your tiny world creation. Its totally adorable. I love how LAGG free it is. But still it keeps a lived in feel with the resort spawning Vacationers. I added two more homes, One a Boat house and one a normal home in one of the empty COMM Lot spots. So i have a total of 10 families living on the island. Of course i had to decorate the homes you had in the world and add extra bedrooms. That was easy enough to do since there are no cars on this island, no one needed Garages, LOL! and NICE that you added Dive Spots. I love it. THanks Again... Oh, could we get a link to your NOtcliff World???

Vay - thank you so very much for the compliments I am glad to hear that the world is running well. I did leave most of the lots undecorated to let those that play have the chance to customize the island to their liking so I am glad that decision was a good one.
    MapiyaSims wrote:
    Such a cute little world!! This should run well on my laptop. :-)

Please let me know if it does run well on the laptop... have not tried it out on mine yet.

Here is the link for the Notchcliff world (it is available in my studio) I included both versions (full and the lite)

Notchcliff Isles
    Notchcliff Isles Lite
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2013
    What's happening. is it a go

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights