Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New DV [cc free] by jennytru: NEW! Updated Condor Museum Lofts!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    edited March 2014
    O'Sheas gym is great :) Great exterior of it! It looks great how you have done the roofing! The way you have placed the windows looks great. It looks great how you have done the various areas of the interior of the build. The daycare centre looks great. The coloured floor patterns and castle themed wall look great. The bunny in the cot looks cute ! Child sims will have fun playing there whilst their parents use the gym equipment. It looks great how you have used the half walls to separate off a barista bar cafe section. The type of dining seats you have used there suit a gym lot. The plants on the counter are nice for sims to see when buying the food or drink. It looks great how you have set up the different types of gym equipment. Great colour shades that you have used to recolour the equipment. It looks great how you have placed towels on tables near the equipment. Great layout of the build. The 2 indoor levels and then the rooftop level is great,. Great placement and variety of athletic equipment to choose from for sims to use,Sims will enjoy using the equipment on the rooftop. The way you have done the swimming pool with the lanes looks great. The stand at the side of the pool for sims to sit and watch the swimming is great,It looks great how you have done the room where you have placed the coloured workout mats. The area with the mats and coloured balls looks great.Sims will enjoy listening to music and watching tv on the screens whilst keeping fit. Great texture that you have used for the bathroom walls. Your sims look great !
    It is a great gym! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2014
    That looks so realistic! :D I can imagine this gym in the city! Love the brick and the roof. That outside pool area and the stand to watch the swimmers looks amazing. The interiors looks very authentic! I like how you have put the small television screens on the wall so that the simmies can watch television while exercising. Great job Jenny! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thank you Rose and Yanti! I wanted the gym to feel realistic and blend in with Neo-Dragon Valley's brick district =) I also wanted to build the type of gym I would worked out at... if I worked out =/
    Moonstone.jpg

• Angel_D0109Angel_D0109 Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited March 2014
    Very cute comic book store!

I love the competitive swimming pool outside the gym. Using stairs as bleachers is very creative. The roof is cool and different I think.

Based off of your other community lots both builds will fit in perfectly. I like how they're all co-ordinated to look like they belong in the same town. :thumbup:
    edited April 2014
    Thank you Angel! I wanted an urban, repurposed-feel to the warehouse gym. Thanks for stopping by!
    Moonstone.jpg

I think I may revisit this world, I miss some of the characters =)
    Moonstone.jpg

Hello Rose! It's good to see a friendly face on the new forums. I've been sifting through a few of the pages I'd bookmarked in the past and I was sad to see many had left. Hugs! :)
    Moonstone.jpg

• GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    jennytru wrote: »
    I think I may revisit this world, I miss some of the characters =)

That's wonderful!! Everything you've made for this world is such an inspiration :)

You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    @GreenCats Thank you so much!
    I've been working on a remodel of Susie Sackholme's house, just a few more rooms to go! :)
    Moonstone.jpg

I've been working on a remodel of Susie Sackholme's house, just a few more rooms to go! :)

Sounds great! Can't wait to see :)

You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    GreenCats wrote: »

Sounds great! Can't wait to see :)

@GreenCats Better late than never..... =)

greeting everyone! =)

It has been a very long time since I have worked on Neo-Dragon Valley. My computer went totally kaputz and then the forum changes occurred. I was sad to read that so many builders I admired left when Sims 4 came in and I have to say I was tempted, too. Neo-Dragon Valley became a labor of love and I intend to finish the redo =)
    I am beginning with uploading Susie and Mason Stackholme's house =)

~Happy Simming! Thank you so much for visiting!

Link to Download
    Susie.jpg
    Screenshot-3.jpg
    Screenshot-4.jpg
    Screenshot-8.jpg
    Screenshot-13.jpg
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    Screenshot-16.jpg
    Screenshot-18.jpg
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    Screenshot-21.jpg
    Screenshot-23.jpg

More Pictures on my blog =)

Moonstone.jpg

The Stackholmes house looks very nice! :) Very nice wraparound porch and balcony! Sims will have fun playing table tennis on the upper balcony in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The patterned wall paneling in the rooms adds a nice look to the rooms. The master bedroom is very nice. The bed pattern is nice and it is great that there is a study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer . Sims will like resting on the sofa in the corner nook. Very nice living room armchair and sofa sitting area. Sims will enjoy resting there watching tv in front of the fire place and listening to music from the stereo.. The plants and flowers are nice on the wall and beside the fireplace. The sports wall picture , signed jumpers and superman board in the boys room looks great! He wil have fun playing foosball andlike keeping fit using the fitness equipment.
    The home is very nice :)
    @rosemow Thank you for your nice comments! =)
    Moonstone.jpg

I am absolutely thrilled you're creating for DV again!! I love all of your builds and households and these are no exception. I don't know the TV show very well, but I like the laid back feel to the landscaping and decor, and I'm sure the family would be fun to play :)
    @GreenCats Thank you =)
    Moonstone.jpg

Welcome to Puck's Sports Bar
    There is a bit of a Hockey theme to this bar- perfect place to catch the Big Game!
    Download here
    More Pictures Here
    Puck%2527s%2BSports%2BBar.png

Moonstone.jpg

Puck's Sports Bar looks very nice! :) Very nice design of the exterior! The skylight roofing looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the Sports Bar! The ice theme of the seating, tables and arches looks very great! Sims will have fun playing foosball and the arcade machine games there. Very nice bar counter area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and watching tv. The strips of pennants and the sports themed posters look great on the walls! The snowflakes wall prints are very nice touches to go with the icy furniture!
    It is a very venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :)
    Thank you @rosemow =)
    Moonstone.jpg

Corporate Condos is very nice! :) The design of the exterior looks very nice! The wall texture is nice. Very nice balcony areas for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the air, looking out at the views or enjoy keeping fit using the gym equipment. Very nice furnishing of each of the condos! The natural theme of the furnishings looks so very nice! Very nice sitting nook where there is the three different coloured chairs and the floor rug! It is a very nice place to rest and chat. The wall and floor tiling in the bathroom looks very nice !
    It is nice that there is a shared hot tub and pool area. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool and enjoy relaxing in the hot tub.
    It is a very nice Condos build :)
    Thank you, @rosemow for your comments! The balcony areas are my favorite places on the lot!
    Moonstone.jpg

Two more wonderful builds @jennytru ! The sports bar has such an energetic, youthful vibe about it, and the condos look great too. Are the condos for particular DV premades?
    GreenCats wrote: »
    Two more wonderful builds @jennytru ! The sports bar has such an energetic, youthful vibe about it, and the condos look great too. Are the condos for particular DV premades?

Thank you!!! I actually moved two sims from other worlds in there. I wanted to include a few cool sims from other places in this world, too =)
    Moonstone.jpg

edited April 2017
    Next up, I flipped Robin and Marion Hooley's home:
    Moonstone.jpg