Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

In The Future.......Hairstyles and Makeup

we would probably see weird and ultra omg weird makeup and hairstyles in this Ep, so I'm going to have some fun whilst I wait for this to come, here's some weird and wacky hairstyles for the future!:

2u6p8no.jpg
e8wfol.jpg
rlb5mp.jpg
k1t8o0.jpg

weird and wacky makeup:
2qd90sx.png
14ecema.jpg
121embd.jpg
2ep0zk6.jpg
28be1bb.jpg
4sxo2u.jpg
153b24j.jpg

If these types of makeup are in the Into the Future Ep, I'd be happy, and of course some wacky out there hair styles too! :)

Comments

• AmaldiinaAmaldiina Posts: 18 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Cool pics! :-)

We already have one thread about this topic though (just no makeup):
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/700702.page

Say, why not include clothes too? :D
    I'm curious what kind of clothes simmers would like to see in the new ep.
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited July 2013
    Amaldiina wrote:
    Cool pics! :-)

We already have one thread about this topic though (just no makeup):
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/700702.page

Say, why not include clothes too? :D
    I'm curious what kind of clothes simmers would like to see in the new ep.

same here, love to see clothes too :) thanx for the link :)
  • AmaldiinaAmaldiina Posts: 18 New Member
    edited July 2013

No problem. :)

It's such a shame that simmers won't post more pictures in these threads though. I'm so curious about the new CAS stuff and it's just fun to find pictures of hairstyles that I would love to see in the new expansion. But appearently I'm more curious about this than most simmers here... :(

Anyways, I'm really worried that there won't be too much new CAS stuff with the expansion or that it's going to be boring. But I guess I'll just have to wait and see & wish everything in the expansion will be great once it's released. :? :-)
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited July 2013
    Amaldiina wrote:

No problem. :)

It's such a shame that simmers won't post more pictures in these threads though. I'm so curious about the new CAS stuff and it's just fun to find pictures of hairstyles that I would love to see in the new expansion. But appearently I'm more curious about this than most simmers here... :(

Anyways, I'm really worried that there won't be too much new CAS stuff with the expansion or that it's going to be boring. But I guess I'll just have to wait and see & wish everything in the expansion will be great once it's released. :? :-)

I made a thread about clothes and accessories, but very interested in CAS in this ep!:)