Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friend Request

Hi all :) I don't know if this has already been created but I wanted to start my own friend request thing going because out of 76 friends only one of them is active for me and I feel that there are more active players out there to share gifts with. My time zone is Eastern Standard Time and I am on most of the day unless I have school which is at night every Monday and Wednesday. I usually deplete all my gift giving every day because it feels good getting and receiving gifts. :) I like to help out with what is in my power and I hope to meet other friendly simmers out there who needs or wants a friend. Shoot me a friend request any time and I will send a gift. At the moment I have 3 free slots to send gifts.

Comments

• SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    edited July 2013
    I sent a friend request.

I am in the Eastern time zone too. A lot of times I lurk but I am on a lot. May not post too much but most times I am here :lol:
  • PauloGiovanniPauloGiovanni Posts: 21
    edited July 2013
    I sent a friend request.

I am in the Eastern time zone too. A lot of times I lurk but I am on a lot. May not post too much but most times I am here :lol:

Thank you for the friend request. I sent you a gift and hope it's to your liking friend :)
    edited July 2013
    I am going in game soon and will see.

The ingame gifts are fun 8)
    edited July 2013
    They really are. I like to send the mystery gifts because it seems to have a random item pop up or even in game cash. I don't know about the other gift packages.
    edited July 2013
    They really are. I like to send the mystery gifts because it seems to have a random item pop up or even in game cash. I don't know about the other gift packages.

I do the mystery packs more than anything too. :wink::D
  • Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    edited July 2013
    Friend Request sent as I have the same problem with inactive friends and am on the east coast.
    edited July 2013
    Friend Request sent as I have the same problem with inactive friends and am on the east coast.

Thank you and gift sent and received! :) Looking forward to more gift giving once 17 hours are up and I can gift again.
  • LimaLuvLimaLuv Posts: 196 Member
    edited July 2013
    Sending you one now. I play everyday usually. Mostly in the afternoon or evenings.
  • AlizatinaAlizatina Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm on the east coast too, I sent a request! I had family come to visit, so I haven't been playing Sims 3 much, BUT I should start playing it again soon! I'll remember to send you a gift, if you add me, next time I load it up! :D
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
    “It’s very dangerous,” she said, “falling in love with someone’s flaws.”
  • MystyrysMystyrys Posts: 605 Member
    edited July 2013
    I would love to have more active friends! Sometimes I think my friend's list has turned into a ghost town. It's *crickets* over there. :(

FR sent! ;)
  • JackBrevesJackBreves Posts: 511
    edited July 2013
    I sent one!
  • WorldTraveler76WorldTraveler76 Posts: 415 Member
    edited July 2013
    I am in the east as well!! I will send you a FR! :)
    edited July 2013
    Thank you to all the friend requests! I will be sending gifts out to everyone in thanks. :)
  • darkwidow11darkwidow11 Posts: 601 Member
    edited July 2013
    Friend request sent! I send gifts all the time but I think I been sending them to inactive players. lol
  • GeekyAngelGirlGeekyAngelGirl Posts: 517 Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm in the western time zone, but I'm pretty active on the sims, save the months inbetween when I don't play in defiance to PEPS :mrgreen:
    edited July 2013
    Friend request sent! I send gifts all the time but I think I been sending them to inactive players. lol

I was sending gifts to inactive players a few days ago and got no response. I decided to clean up the friend list and start this thread for a more up to date list :) It's another way for people to make friends as well because they see each other in this thread.
  • Matt_Williams002Matt_Williams002 Posts: 105 New Member
    edited July 2013
    I am in Mountain Time Zone, but it would be nice to have more active friends. I usually lurk, but I am on the forums a lot and in-game. I sent a request. :)
  • perfectvelvetperfectvelvet Posts: 739 Member
    edited July 2013
    I just added everybody on this thread :lol:

I always send gifts back when I get them (I hate the 5-a-day limit), but I'm not an extremely active player. I have too much going on IRL!
  • steph32189steph32189 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Please add me I don't have any active friends. Thanks
  • donnabaileydonnabailey Posts: 683 Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm in the central time zone, I play almost every day, and I sent a FR to everyone on this thread.
    Appaloosa Plains Townie Makeover Project!

The Claw Machine Diaries Challenge

Though nothing can bring back the hour
    Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
    We will grieve not, rather find
    Strength in what remains behind
  • cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    edited July 2013
    Hi, friend request sent, hopefully you don't mind I'm in a different time zone in Aus. Am reasonably active and like to send gifts.
  • Tazman12Tazman12 Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    I am on the East coast and my friends list is non active players I pay a lot of the time
  • titchnjordtitchnjord Posts: 61 New Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm in the UK, but I play pretty much all the time so don't worry about me being inactive.

Sent you a FR.
  • SethsaberSethsaber Posts: 14
    edited July 2013
    I'm in the Eastern Time Zone too and I play Sims every now and again, at least a few times per week.

Sent you a friend request! :mrgreen:
  • MenoEmoMenoEmo Posts: 5
    edited July 2013
    I have sent one as I am on the East Coast as well and will be active until I leave for Basic Training in August. After I graduate, I'll be active once more, I expect.
    Anyone else can add me as well. :) More the merrier!