Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fortune Teller

Hi All,

Is there anyway of getting the Fortune Teller career building in the towns that don't have them, such as the new one?

I have tried to edit town but can't find the building

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    EniracYEniracY Posts: 1,008 Member
    edited June 2013
    I think you have to go into Moonlight Falls and save the lot to bin, then place it in whatever world you want to play.
    'Understanding is half the battle. Fireballs are the other half.'
    - Acolyte Sousuke

'You can English in an English way all the way to the English'
    'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'
  • Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    edited June 2013
    The fortune teller rabbit-hole is in buydebug. You can place it on pretty much any lot you wish to, as long as there is enough space.
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Options
    Flcty1969Flcty1969 Posts: 82 Member
    edited June 2013
    Thanks folks :D
  • Options
    hedgekat1hedgekat1 Posts: 169 Member
    edited April 2015
    @StarlingGray I couldn't find a fortune-teller rabbithole in buydebug. Where would it be hidden? I turned on the filter for Supernatural and found nothing that could be it. @EniracY - I have saved the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 wagon park. Will try placing it in Sunset Valley next time I play.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    hedgekat1 wrote: »
    @StarlingGray I couldn't find a fortune-teller rabbithole in buydebug. Where would it be hidden? I turned on the filter for Supernatural and found nothing that could be it. @EniracY - I have saved the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 wagon park. Will try placing it in Sunset Valley next time I play.

Look in build mode under community objects, it may be there with all the other rabbit holes.

Gallery ID: LDM2