Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Return of Pleasantview... Including Downtown + Save file w/ families

MaxisMattMaxisMatt Posts: 423 Member
edited November 2014 in The Sims 3 Game Tools
Pleasantview is back, bigger and better than ever! And with the new edition of Late Night, the sims of Pleasantview can now cross the bridge and experience the busy life of Downtown!

No CC,store content or SP's needed.

Required EP's :
•Late Night
•Pets
•Seasons
•Island Paradise

A save file will be available continuing the lives of your favorite families from the Sims 2, with an updated story and new editions.
All families will also be available from my studio once the world is uploaded.

That's all for now,
Happy Simming! :mrgreen:

Goth & Pleasant's
sm5bvo.jpg

bfl1yq.jpg
(No need to worry the green grass line will be fixed :) )

Brandi Broke, Kaylynn Langerak, Caliente sisters & Don Lothario
iog088.jpg

34qjskp.jpg

2vdgn46.jpg

The Mashuga family returns! With a new addition
10zbfog.jpg

World Progress

34sl83n.jpg

14wpwrp.jpg

2w7qy5c.jpg
Post edited by MaxisMatt on

Comments

• Options
    snowpatrolchlosnowpatrolchlo Posts: 350
    edited June 2013
    This looks very interesting, I have to say, and as yet- it looks scarily accurate!

I'll definately be keeping an eye on this one... any ETA yet, OP?

Good job! :)
  • Options
    vermesbryvermesbry Posts: 38
    edited June 2013
    Great job so far :)
  • Options
    MIss_SophieMIss_Sophie Posts: 107 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I love it! The pictures you provided are so like TS2 it's crazy! Keep up the good work, I plan on watching the progression of this world :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    This looks very interesting, I have to say, and as yet- it looks scarily accurate!

I'll definately be keeping an eye on this one... any ETA yet, OP?

Good job! :)

Thanks :) no ETA as of yet, ive actually been working on this for a while and have another thread in the creative corner with nearly 30000 views not that it really means anything however i decided to move it to the create a world section where i feel it better belongs. And yeah i tried to add a kind of Sims 3 spin on things by slightly improving/changing the world to suit better for exploration.

anyway sorry for the spiel ill try to update and work on the world as regularly as i can :mrgreen: happy simming!
  • Options
    Funky_fairy18Funky_fairy18 Posts: 318 Member
    edited July 2013
    When I saw the pics of your Pleasantview in the Sims 3, my mouth just dropped open! You've done a fantastic job so far! I've been thinking of re-making the Mashuga family, but I couldn't get Frankie quite right, and it annoyed me, but I'm glad the Mashugas are back! :D Will you remake this house?:http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_empty_Pleasantview_lots?file=190_Sim_Lane.png

It was one of my favourites, I played my first sim family there, and it holds happy memories, I'd love to remake the couple in the sims 3 and have them live here. :)
  • Options
    SuniroseSunirose Posts: 460 Member
    edited July 2013
    Looks fantastic! Very excited about this world.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Thank you :) i haven't had access to the internet or my PC over the weekend and i'm at work right now, hopefully more updates soon though!
    When I saw the pics of your Pleasantview in the Sims 3, my mouth just dropped open! You've done a fantastic job so far! I've been thinking of re-making the Mashuga family, but I couldn't get Frankie quite right, and it annoyed me, but I'm glad the Mashugas are back! :D Will you remake this house?:http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_empty_Pleasantview_lots?file=190_Sim_Lane.png
    Sure i can upload it when i get home 8)
  • Options
    Kerim99Kerim99 Posts: 289 Member
    edited July 2013
    Bookmarked it!

:-)
  • Options
    mischiefluvermischiefluver Posts: 738 Member
    edited July 2013
    Looking good! I hope to see this soon.
  • Options
    edited July 2013

It was one of my favourites, I played my first sim family there, and it holds happy memories, I'd love to remake the couple in the sims 3 and have them live here. :)

190 Sim Lane has been uploaded :) here are a few pictures hope you like it!
    I also uploaded the Mashuga family and the Von Drak family, made with Supernatural.

* just realized i didnt add the blue shutters to the windows :( oh well
    2lbfa6p.jpg

28wmlbq.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Here is Rodneys' Paradise Dive Bar which ive uploaded, enjoy :mrgreen:

dwxt3k.jpg

2wd0d8m.jpg
  • Options
    Kerim99Kerim99 Posts: 289 Member
    edited July 2013
    Looks really good :)
    I like the house you built :)

I was creating a Pleasantview too but later I lost it because of the new patch...
    Anyway...I'm glad to find yours :)

• Options
    mischiefluvermischiefluver Posts: 738 Member
    edited July 2013
    I can't tell you how many Pleasantviews I have downloaded, but I have never been satisfied with quality; your version definitely looks a cut above the rest. But I am wondering, could you fit in Bluewater Village as well?
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited July 2013
    Ah... the memories! :D

It's looking great!!! This was my favourite map for Sims 2, I made so many custom neighbourhoods using it! :D
  • Options
    LemonGirl610LemonGirl610 Posts: 159 Member
    edited July 2013
    OH MY WORD!!! This looks amazing! And I am so glad there is no store content and SP's cause I am very limited when it comes to that. This will be a world I can actually download!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I know its not much but here's a little update of my progress on downtown :) Just to let you all know that its still being made :lol:

2h5io0m.jpg

v7wqj6.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    KatSoloKatSolo Posts: 456 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Looking good! Excited to play this once it is done :).
  • Options
    Valletto33Valletto33 Posts: 1
    edited January 2014
    Any updates on how it's going?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Bump little update i am still working in this :) just a note the world now looks a lot more detailed than the screens on the front page
  • Options
    zombie615zombie615 Posts: 10
    edited March 2014
    Well good luck! I hope you builders continue making worlds for Sims 3 even after Sims 4 is released. I don't see myself buying Sims 4 anytime soon even after release. Just too much money to be dumped in something I'm sure will be half 🐸🐸🐸🐸 an not even close to complete. Just how EA is running things these days. Pretty pathetic.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    ill be lucky if i finish this by the time Sims 4 is released :lol::mrgreen: yeah it would be a real shame for teh sims franchise if the sims 4 sucks
  • Options
    killparadisekillparadise Posts: 3
    edited May 2014
    I've been relentlessly searching for a port of the neighborhood.
    My word, this looks perfect. :)
    It's been a couple months since this was active, how's it coming along?
    If I didn't have to use my boyfriend's computer to run sims 3 smoothly I would be doing this myself haha.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I really want to get it finished my computer isnt the fastest either plus i have to put up with this which i cant seem to get rid of unless i zoom really close to the ground and ive tried everything to get it away, i can only take it for so long before i get too annoyed and rage quit :lol::cry: if anyone has any solutions please let me know it would be much appreciated

xbiwkg.jpg
  • Options
    gmgargmgar Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited May 2014
    Nice...I can not wait for this world.

I only played one pre made family in Sims2 and it was the Pleasant.

Thanks for making and sharing. Happy Simming!
  • Options
    DillynJamesDillynJames Posts: 551 Member
    edited May 2014
    I hope this gets finished. I have seen soooooooooo many posts of people taking on big projects like this (one I saw was even trying to merge neighborhood 1 from The Sims with Pleasantview in The Sims 2). I think people get too ambitious. Something like this cannot be created by one person...it's just too much work. I don't blame you for not being close to finished yet!
    modthesims.info/member.php?u=8889989 320k downloads on ModTheSims; CarlDillynson