Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ItsSims3 Poses...Taking Custom Pose Requests

Comments

• Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited June 2013
    Ninja1478 wrote:
    7 poses in one day XD

GreenDayGirl921 i'll get started on yours tomorrow :)

Angel_Zarr, Definitely blender, I regret paying $25 for milkshape. It would often get very glitchy and you could only edit one rig at a time, no toddlers/pets. And i'm not sure if you could load objects. Milkshape however was very simple to use but even if you are just starting out I would recommend blender, there are just so many more options. Plus I like how in blender you can just click and rotate joints, it does take a bit of getting used to though.

Thanks so much Ninja! ^-^ Can't wait to start working on them during the summer. :mrgreen:
  • Ninja1478Ninja1478 Posts: 351 Member
    edited June 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    Thanks so much Ninja! ^-^ Can't wait to start working on them during the summer. :mrgreen:

All the best to you :), It can be very frustrating sometimes but it is fun
    edited June 2013
    Yay I can now make poses show up on the pose list :D
    edited June 2013
    Request by: GreenDayGirl921

I have figured out how to make my poses show up on the pose list so these ones will be there. You can download both poses from my blog here http://itssims3blog.blogspot.ca/2013/06/5-custom-poses-2.html

Here is the first one.
    The only problem with this one that you might have is depending on what hair you are using the hand might clip or be floating over the head, there is not much I can do about that, however if you need to use the pose for something and the hand isn't fitting the hair properly send me an email at itssims3@hotmail.com and I'll see what I can do about it.

ivx2qx.jpg

Here is the second one you will have to use ALT to make the sim fit properly on the chair

oa0op2.jpg

Here is a close up

27zdfv8.jpg

I hope you like the poses :D
  • darlabubblesdarlabubbles Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited June 2013
    these are so natural looking. great job on capturing the poses so accurately. :wink:

*runs off to find some pics to post*
  • TetroFreak73TetroFreak73 Posts: 371 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Wow, all your poses are really great! I'd like to request two poses please :mrgreen:

Expression: (See reference picture)
    *Object: A dining table, or maybe the back part of a chair
    *Description of pose: A girl leaning back, with two fingers near her mouth
    *Reference picture:
    ajpbop.jpg
    I couldn't find a real person doing this pose, sorry! And even though in the picture her hand is in her pocket, I think it would look better without it.

Expression: (See reference picture)
    *Object: None
    *Description of pose: A girl sitting on the floor with one hand curled like a cats and the other resting on the ground
    *Reference picture:
    nqqvl4.jpg
    I couldn't find a real person again, I'm sorry...
    edited June 2013
    Hey ninja! I have a question about blender :)

Do you know any tutorials to download blender? Any helpful tutorials you used?
    edited June 2013
    TetroFreak73, I'll get started right away, I'll try and have them up by tonight if not tomorrow morning :) and its no problem these pics are fine. I just have one question though for the first pose do you want her to be sitting on a chair leaning back or on the floor?

Angel, The tutorial I used was from here http://sims3cliptool.wordpress.com/ To be honest it took me forever to figure out how how get everything working, mainly because in the pictures they were using a different version of blender, anyway thought no matter what version is used in the pics always use the newest version of blender. If you are still having problems send me an email (itssims3@hotmil.com) I can try and write up a little tutorial for you :)
  • GreenDayGirl921GreenDayGirl921 Posts: 472 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Thank you so much!!!! I love them!!! If I ever want any more poses, I'll definitely be coming to you! :wink: And that fact that you made them pose list compatible makes it even better!! :D Now...Off to download the poses!! :mrgreen:
    edited June 2013
    Also guys if you use any of my poses in your comp entries I would absolutely love to see them ^.^ you can just link the page your entry is on to here :)
    edited June 2013
    The way I typed it made it somewhat confusing didn't it? Sorry about that :XD: , leaning back is what I meant.
    edited June 2013
    Thanks Ninja! So you just download blender from that site? And that's it? :-o
    edited June 2013
    Here's a few pics for you.

Expression: as close to the example pic
    *Object: none needed
    *Description of pose: woman laying down with one leg out and one up with arm exended
    *Reference picture: see below

Anna+Lynne+Mccord+Photoshoot+high+fashion+look.jpg

Expression: see example pic
    *Object: none needed just as long as fingers are apart far enough
    *Description of pose: woman looking off to the side with one hand out holding glass and other hand on hip

jennifer_hudson2011-high-fashion-lrg1.jpg

Expression: soft neutral expression
    *Object: none
    *Description of pose: woman leaning forward with weight on one side and both hands down one leg

img_8978rt3.jpg

Expression: neutral
    *Description of pose: woman sitting on the floor with one leg up and the other laying on side with hand just above ankle

High%20Fashion.jpg

edit: sorry didn't fill form out
    edited June 2013
    TetroFreak73, I don't think i'll be able to get yours up by tonight its getting late, but for sure tomorrow

darlabubbles, I'll have to do yours tomorrow
    edited June 2013
    oh i'm in no hurry with these. take your time. you're doing me a favor. i can wait. :-)
    edited June 2013
    Like Darlabubbles, I'm in no hurry! I'm really thankful that your making these poses for me :mrgreen:
    edited June 2013
    I'm going to go back and make all my poses pose list compatible. Hopefully it wont take to long

and TetroFreak73, I'm almost finished with your poses :) i just need to test them in game and then make them compatible.
    edited June 2013
    (7)
    Request by: TetroFreak73

I made these poses pose list compatible
    Download them both from here http://itssims3blog.blogspot.ca/2013/06/7-custom-poses-2.html
    Here is the first one
    a_IS3_TongueOutOnKnees

nmcefd.jpg

I put her hand resting on her foot, just to give the pose a more balanced look. I hope you are ok with that :)

Close up time! haha

3445clx.jpg

Here is the second one, I think it looks really cute haha X)

209powk.jpg

Another close up :D

bg5op2.jpg

I hope you like these poses :)
    edited June 2013
    I went back and made every pose except the toddler ones pose list compatible, so if you want the poses to show up on your list go and re download them :), I'll do the toddler ones later. It was a lot of work haha XD

darlabubbles, thanks for understanding haha :) I'll try and have your poses up by tomorrow or the next day
    edited June 2013
    my pleasure. :-)
    edited June 2013
    Thank you so much! They're super cute and I can't wait to use them! Again thanks so much :mrgreen:
    edited June 2013
    You made your avatar do my pose ^.^ haha i'm glad you like them :D
  • aclavoaclavo Posts: 1,517 Member
    edited June 2013
    I know it's a lot to ask. But, can you make the following for me?

Expression: See reference photo
    Object:none
    Description of pose:woman on knees one hand to mouth the other hugging herself. See reference photo
    Reference picture: See below
    imagesCAJH8KS7_zps4057f14c.jpg

Description of pose: Woman standing slightly leaning back on tip toes one had bending towards head one hand on hip slightly looking to the side. See reference photo
    images2_zpsc6540792.jpg

Description of pose: Woman standing looking forward right hand up with palm upward. Legs can be right leg in front of left leg and left arm to the side. See reference photo
    4d706462e8c40_m_zpsed7c0660.jpg

Description of pose: Woman leaning back on wall back arched on tip toes. See reference photo
    4ab1e478066e3_m_zps62f41bfe.jpg

Description of pose: Woman standing left arm bending to had and right arm on hip slight bend to body. See reference photo
    4bb405db0077a_zpsfaa2a7c8.jpg
  • misteygirlmisteygirl Posts: 3,003 Member
    edited June 2013
    Expression: Smiling/laughing
    *Description of pose: Putting wedding cake on each others face. Her hands are on his head on top of each other and one of his hands is on her face and the other one is on her back.
    *Reference picture:
    weddingcake_zps8b987e00.jpg

Expression: Kissing and smiling.
    *Description of pose: They're doing the first dance. Their arms are wrapped around each other and they're kissing.
    *Reference picture:
    firstdance_zpsff2c4149.jpg

Expression: kissing
    *Description of pose: Womems arm wrapped around man's neck as she bends back a little. Man holds her lower back and leans forwards and is kissing her.
    *Reference picture:
    wedding1_zps5af703d7.jpg
    (The second one)

Expression: Smiling. For the lookers I want kind of smiling also
    *Object: A couch for the lookers
    *Description of pose: The bride is looking at her dress. She observes it while standing up straight. Her hands are outward. The lookers hands are on their chin and sitting crosses legged.
    *Reference picture:
    dress_zpsab585e3a.jpg

Sorry if this is too much. I was actually going to put in more but I decided not to :lol:
    I'm Prada and You're Nada.
    edited July 2013
    Oh gosh haha i'm still working on darlabubbles request XD I am almost ready to test them in game though. I still usually have to go back and make slight adjustments then test them again

and misteygirl, 8 poses o.o haha It will take me a little while X)