Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Going Solo Challenge (main) Updated to include TS4

Comments

• Options
    BethTS4BethTS4 Posts: 111 Member
    Finally, my story is getting exciting! I mean, at least for me haha.
    Soon I'll post a new chapter.
    NGNB-8EuRwCJ0he-_czY2g.png
  • Options
    mygoingsolochallengets4.blogspot.hu/2017/01/chapter-3_3.html
  • Options
    VunecaVuneca Posts: 1,686 Member
    @BethTS4 look at you pumping out the updates! I hope to have to time to read them today :-D
  • Options
    @Vuneca I'm so glad you had time to read my updates! :kissing_heart:
    I hope my story soon gets better. At the first time I had no idea what to do, but now I have something in mind. I just have to make it happen!
  • Options
    MischiefTheKittenMischiefTheKitten Posts: 3,635 Member
    HAPPY NEW YEAR, FRIENDS! <3

I hope you all had a great start to the new year ^-^ I'll have to work my way through everything I've missed on here at some point :P

@BethTS4 Welcome to our little family! *waves* Has someone offered you cookies? *hands you plate of choc chips* Help yourself! :) I'l try to make some time to catch up on your story next week :) I usually pop in on Fridays so it might take me a week :/

Hope you're all well :)

~MischiefTheKitten

Signature3_zpstzfs3ywq.jpg
  • Options
    OOh look! a TS4 Iron Man Update!

...it's only been 10 months...no biggie
  • Options
    jazenjazen Posts: 5,612 Member
    LOL @Vuneca I updated Anahi today too. Been lazy and not wanting to sort shots, but got around to it finally.

09-02-16_1-58-43%25C2%25A0PM.png

One Woman Show 11
    15845932053_27f57f3980.jpg

• Options
    Hello, my lovely Simmers!

I was pretty busy becase I had 4 exams on Friday. On this Friday I'll have some too, but today is my lazy day, so I'll continue my story and post some updates!
  • Options
    mygoingsolochallengets4.blogspot.hu/2017/01/chapter-4.html
  • Options

I was way motivated to get done with her current goals and move onto something new for Vee, yay!

why is it telling me my body is 5 characters too short??

Update 13
  • Options
    Dun, dun, duuun

mygoingsolochallengets4.blogspot.hu/2017/01/15-everything-changes.html
  • Options
    HOLY MOLY!!!

angif-eat-your-words.gif

YEP I'm eating my words. I never NEVER thought we'd get toddlers in S4, but we did. AND FOR FREE!!!

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/news/sims-4-adds-toddlers?utm_campaign=sims4_hd_ww_ic_soco_fb_blog-toddlersupdate-011017&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&cid=28553&ts=1484244190276&sf51844923=1

I'm shocked! Excited, but shocked!

• Options
    Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    edited January 2017
    pJLK8k.png
    rIJw9G.jpg

Oh that announcement made my day! I smiling ear to ear and I still cannnot only believe that they are here and we didn't even have to shell out money for an EP for them! I have to confess that I would have bought that EP in a heartbeat. Kudos to EA for making them free! I seen a couple of videos on them and they are absolutely adorable. From what I can see they are a new and improved version of the toddlers and my Iron Woman is getting one of them right away. She rolled the family aspiration and I wasn't able to play her game too much because of working hours but maybe the sim Gods knew I would want to play her with toddlers.

@BethTS4 Wow you had a lot of updates. I just caught up with them and commented. Good luck with your exams.

@MischiefTheKitten Welcome back :) Its great to see you pop in again!

@Vuneca Its so great to see not one update from Vee but two! How far along is she in the challenge?

@Jazen I know I have given up and I said the same thing. I thought we would never get toddlers but I will very happily eat every one of those words. I do hope they don't have many calories.

I loved your update for Anahi and she seems to be doing well on her challenge
  • Options
    It took me all day, but I finally got a toddler in game. I had a glitch with the MC command center. The update made your pregnant sims disappear. I'd first tried with Hayes (Anahi's son) and Jazmine Duncan, a sim made by @Piazzagirl1015 gonna go back and see if I can recover her since I didn't figure out the glitch right away.

This is Hayes with city living townie Penny Piazza

32253954226_cd955ba6dd_b.jpg

Look at that lip. He didn't want to go to bed. His name is Rowan (rolled the dice for it.)
    32292769945_a1e36d22e7_b.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2017
    I CANNOT HANDLE the CUTENESS! They did a better job than I thought possible

01-13-17_7-07-16%25C2%25A0PM.png

01-13-17_7-07-59%25C2%25A0PM.png

01-13-17_7-17-02%25C2%25A0PM.png

01-13-17_7-11-32%25C2%25A0PM.png

*I jumped into my 100 baby challenge just to see (since Vee is not about to have any kids) and I now have 3 teens, 2 kids, and twin toddlers! The toddlers are a bit overwhelming because, so far, they seem to have A LOT to them! Going to age up and kick out all the others so I can focus on the littles!
  • Options
    rosethesimmerrosethesimmer Posts: 109 Member
    Cool! There's a LOT of aspirations and I might consider on doing this challenge if I have the time. But I currently have the Generations challenge going, but I'm bad at playing it, because I literally only have gotten my sim married and one child. He is currently still a child ( I started before the toddler patch) and I haven't played for a long time.
  • Options
    OMG, Toddlers!!!
  • Options
    I'm trying to post my new update, but the pictures don't load. :anguished:
  • Options
    MischiefTheKittenMischiefTheKitten Posts: 3,635 Member
    I was going to wait until I had more time, but I made a new household with Morrigan and Milan to test toddlers :'D They're so cute together!!! I don't know why they haven't hooked up in my GS file :P Pictures will follow!

Signature3_zpstzfs3ywq.jpg
  • Options
    mygoingsolochallengets4.blogspot.hu/2017/01/16-new-beginning_79.html

Getting exciting! :love:
  • Options
    mygoingsolochallengets4.blogspot.hu/2017/01/162-what-happened-with-devon.html

:hushed:
  • Options
    carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    Guys!
    I returned but TS3 is being a poopsicle so I decided to play with the Quintalyn I made for TS4
    Let's just say she's immortal and there will be 100 babies. I thought everyone would enjoy that. :)
    Quin's Baby Woes
    Or the One where I'm a Voice inside Quin's head
  • Options
    Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    @Jazen OMG Rowan is so cute and I love that they can play airplane with the toddlers. I'm sorry that you had trouble with Hayes and Jazmine's file and I do hope you can save it as I would love to see their child if you can but I happen to love the name of the townie you picked in the file that did work :) She actually is a pretty townie.

I also love the way they pout when they don't want to do something. Alexis' son had that same look when she wanted to give him a bath. He had a moodlet saying "not going to make me do it" or something like that.

@Vuneca I love the pictures you posted and the one where the kid is sleeping with the little butt in the air is just too cute.

@rosethesimmer Welcome to Going solo and we would love to hear more about your challenge.

@MischiefTheKitten I can't wait to see the toddler pictures from your game.

@BethTS4 I'm going to catch up on your story right after I post this.

@carlimact Welcome back and I would love to see Quintalyn in a baby challenge I will check it out right after I post this message.

@Everyone I posted my new Iron Woman Update. I'm calling it I'm Every woman. Her first aspiration was a Big Happy family so she already has a baby and his name is Sebastian. Here is a picture of him.

C4MXYb.png

I couldn't believe it when he grabbed the plate of food right off the counter by himself.

and this picture is just way too cute:

bb5nqy.png

Here is the update:

87Ultu.png

I'm Every Woman-Chapter 1-Meet Alexis

• Options
    carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    I have another chapter guys
    There's also a new glitch with the patch so that's always fun. :|
    Quin's Baby Woes
    Or the one where I almost kill a man
  • Options
    ELIROCELIROC Posts: 2,318 Member
    Hello everybody! And happy 2017!!!

I hope everyone is doing fine!

I've been a little away (little? lol) and I'm not back yet. I'm actually waiting for ts4 to get better. In the meantime I got a bit distance of games in general.
    I saw now there are a few updates... toddles is a good one. I also saw.... V A M P I R E S !
    I can't wait to try this new gamepack, maybe I can even transfer Elvira... maybe the HAVE Elvira, who knows if they didn't transfer a few vamps from ts3. That would be great!! But even if not, the gamepack looks at least very interesting!
    Anyway... I took the Quiz :p hehe and I got the noble vampire lol

My best wishes to you all!!!!
    Kisses,
    EliRoc
    (would be great to be able to change user names...)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top