Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims+Modeling Chat Thread *EVERYONE WELCOME!* Come join in!

Comments

• GozeppelinGozeppelin Posts: 96 Member
    edited September 2016
    Doesn't anybody wish their there was a clone option in TS4 CAS? The twins option just can't really finesse it with the nose, mouth curve, eyelids, and body composition. A new option would be great for clearing out any skill metadata.

Alien form toggling and face/body synchronization with the disguise would be pretty handy, too.
  • femalegamerxofemalegamerxo Posts: 57 Member
    Hi all :)

I have a weird obsession with the sims especially sims 3 and 1 hehe I am wanting to make beautiful sims like I've seen in the gallery but atm don't seem to have the patience :p
  • GhettoxRainbowsGhettoxRainbows Posts: 847 Member

Hey guys this is a sim I made for as part of a giveaway; but Im just showing her off a bit. I love her so much :relaxed:
    Her name is Eden Levin. What do you think?
    5613d5c848d62bf91c89e0a55e4b4427.jpg
    CSI Miami let's go to the beach!
  • PerislaPerisla Posts: 24 Member
    Hi everyone, my name is Perisla and I'm new to the forum! I have been an avid Sims 2 player/blogger for many years and then I took a long break. I've recently invested in the Sims 4 games and have fallen in love with it. I've even started making my own pose packs, which I'm quickly becoming addicted to. I thought since I do not know much about the game, I would join a forum to get involved! Can't wait to meet you all and make some new friends. <3
  • Big_Boy_Bmw760LiBig_Boy_Bmw760Li Posts: 93 Member
    Where do you guys get unique clothes? Anywhere else besides simreasource? And how do you guys get influences from creating sims?
  • lionesskitty09lionesskitty09 Posts: 1,827 Member
    Hey guys this is a sim I made for as part of a giveaway; but Im just showing her off a bit. I love her so much :relaxed:
    Her name is Eden Levin. What do you think?
    5613d5c848d62bf91c89e0a55e4b4427.jpg

She's very beautiful! ♥ I love your siggie! :P
    25316144021_1a6fd75cf6_b.jpg
  • lionesskitty09lionesskitty09 Posts: 1,827 Member
    Where do you guys get unique clothes? Anywhere else besides simreasource? And how do you guys get influences from creating sims?

Hey Big Boy! You're best bet honestly is to just google what you are looking for. Like Sims 3 CC will get you a lot of hits! :) Or you can be more specific with your search! Good luck and happy cc hunting!
    25316144021_1a6fd75cf6_b.jpg
  • DeviSimmerDeviSimmer Posts: 232 Member
    hi guys. my nickname is DeviSimmer, and im playing sims since the sims 2. i opend a sims channel on youtube so if you want to see it, type Devisimmer and watch my videos (: when i wont be a NEW MEMBER im going to post in the furom post with my sims and videos.
    3410792.png

DeviSimmer - create|CAS|SIMS
    find me on youtube & tumblr - DeviSimmer
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCFm5IJhxHDszR3XdDW78DEw
  • VintageHorizonsVintageHorizons Posts: 92 Member
    New to the forum and was just browsing around. You all are so crazy talented and I'm so jelly. :p I recently got back into The Sims. I currently have Sims 3 and 4. Working on getting all of the expansions and stuff packs before I really dive into the game. I enjoy making legacies and writing stories about my Sims. I also looooove creating my Sims. My favorite part about the whole game. But for now, I'm just playing for fun. Can't wait to meet you all!
    tumblr_na1qnrADue1qc1250o1_500.gif
    I'm new to the forum as well, and just wanted to say that you all are so creative and have such beautiful sims!
  • higgenbockerhiggenbocker Posts: 124 Member
    I'm a new member and can't wait until I gain member status so I am able to post pictures of the Sims I've created so far! Also, the whole modelling section looks amazing, it's crazy how good people are at creating sims, I've got to admit I'm a little jealous. That's all for now.
    Happy Simming xx :)
    A sim I created a few days ago, thought I would post her here. Opinions welcome :wink:
    ZVl5ivC.jpg
    1Lk4PCS.jpg
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    OH hey! I didn't know there was a second modeling chat! HI EVERYONE!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @Penguinwa101 Yeah it's the old S3 one, but it's pretty much abandoned at the moment since everyone is either on Simmetry or on S4. xD
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited December 2016
    @Penguinwa101 Yeah it's the old S3 one, but it's pretty much abandoned at the moment since everyone is either on Simmetry or on S4. xD

OOOOHHH lolz that makes sense... I was wandering around and saw it and was like "OH...I never saw this here! NEAT!" LOLZ everyone's on Simmetry or the other one now lolz :D:p
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • ClosetPrince2015ClosetPrince2015 Posts: 210 Member
    Hello to everyone...

I love creating sims that resemble my celebrity crushes :)

I'm always trying to make resemblance as close as possible..

CyV6z6wVIAE0HIi.jpg

CyWU-d6UUAA2A1d.jpg
    @higgenbocker - That sim is gorgeous! I love the two different makeup looks you gave her, and the eyebrows being darker than the hair gives her some real character!

@ClosetPrince2015 - That's a gorgeous man! Love those muscles!
    @Perisla Thank you for the compliments! <3
  • Deon329Deon329 Posts: 7 New Member
    I wish they made more wigs like the princess leia wig so i can change the hair color and style without changing the main hair color.
  • Deon329Deon329 Posts: 7 New Member
    How about fashion packs instead of stuff packs where it's nothing but clothes, hair, and shoes.
  • jjrmichjjrmich Posts: 33 Member
    Gozeppelin wrote: »
    Doesn't anybody wish their there was a clone option in TS4 CAS? The twins option just can't really finesse it with the nose, mouth curve, eyelids, and body composition. A new option would be great for clearing out any skill metadata.

Alien form toggling and face/body synchronization with the disguise would be pretty handy, too.

Looks like the team listened to your alien form toggling request! Also even when I haven't needed to clone a sim I've thought that an option to clear out metadata (like careers and skills) for sims I saved after playing for a while would be ideal.
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    Gozeppelin wrote: »

While the devs didn't do that yet, I have a workaround:
    Create the sim you want to clone.
    Then save them to the library.
    Now go back to the CAS with your Sim still being there.
    And now, you just need to click on "add new sim" -> "add sim from library" and choose him/her.
    Et voila, you have the exact same Sim twice, a perfect clone =)
    (if you have created other sims too, you will need to delete their copies though)
  • michalslovakmichalslovak Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi, can anyone please recreate exactly the same Kim Jong-Un from EA's trailers? (Sorry I can't post links yet)
  • AlexPazAlexPaz Posts: 143 Member
    Hello everybody! I'm wondering if there are any new competitions coming up? I'd like to enter some when I get my new computer
    Ohh yea, you gotta get schwifty
    33y1gk1.jpg
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    @AlexPaz
    I'm theoretically running this, if I get enough interested people.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/907551/the-show-must-go-on-model-tableau-comp#latest

It's not a conventional model comp.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif