Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the longest your sim has ever lived?

I had an elder Sim that was 116 days old at the time I stopped using her as the active sim, when Sim lifespan was set at 100 days. She outlived her partner who was the same age when they were created, she had a daughter who was an elder by the time she died and she had a young adult granddaughter who adopted a baby, thus she became a great-grandmother for two days before she finally died. I wasn't controlling her when she died but by my estimate she was about 125 days old by the time she died.

I was wondering if this is normal or did this the game make her live extraordinarily long? She did have plastic surgery which would have increased her lifespan slightly but not by that much I'm sure.

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2013
    My oldest living sim, with the life setting, set at normal, lived to be 124 before he died from old age.
  • redribbon34redribbon34 Posts: 190 Member
    edited June 2013
    The longest my sim has ever lived was 134 days,the lifespan was set at 120.
  • conundrum_dragonconundrum_dragon Posts: 794 Member
    edited June 2013
    145 days, I did that exercise thing that said it would extend there life just to see by how much, won't do that again, I was just before sending him out in a thunderstorm in hopes he would get hit by lightning.
  • TerseRat5204TerseRat5204 Posts: 3,701 Member
    edited June 2013
    150 (She was glitched)
    What happened was she got prego right before she turned into an elder and wouldnt age up and lived for like 3 generations after her child -_- I couldn't starve her, I couldn't set her on fire, I couldn't drown here. SHE WAS INDESTRUCTIBLE. I eventually just moved her out

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• CatherynBlueCatherynBlue Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited June 2013
    My longest living sim was a vampire with the ambition to be an author :lol: I deleted the game because I got bored of it when she was about 260 days old.
  • KatSoloKatSolo Posts: 456 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Can't recall exactly, but i believe she was 125. Normal lifespan, no cheats to extend her life.
  • Hallonsaft11Hallonsaft11 Posts: 1,377 Member
    edited June 2013
    My longest living sim so far has been Cornelia Goth. I have my life spawn set to 87 days and she lived until 108 days old. I was ready to kill her off with mods before she finally gave in...never ever again am I going to play an elder sim who has maxed the athletic skill until it dies. :P

A good cup of coffee is always best served together with someone you like
  • GNRxSas7837GNRxSas7837 Posts: 812 Member
    edited June 2013
    Mine was around 227 days old. I hoped she would live on for longer but it was getting a tad boring.
  • Ave_08Ave_08 Posts: 252 New Member
    edited June 2013
    My oldest sim lived to be 114. The lifespan was set at 90. Her husband died at 90.
  • TeamErikstineTeamErikstine Posts: 182 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I keep my lifespan set to 100, and one of my Sims married Wei Keane from Sunset Valley, who lived until his son died. They died on the same day. I'm not sure how old he was, but I'm guessing around 140.
  • BetacetiBetaceti Posts: 1,914 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I don't remember her exact age, but I played with her for 52 weeks. (I had aging turned off and life set at epic).
  • Jed_Bartlet_02Jed_Bartlet_02 Posts: 425 Member
    edited June 2013
    Since I play with Epic lifespan settings, my first Sim born in-game just celebrated his 1000 Sim day birthday, and he's still a Young Adult.
  • JazminAdoreJazminAdore Posts: 1,434 Member
    edited June 2013
    Normal settings: My oldest sim lived to about 120-130 days, He ate a life fruit every day starting at his 97th day...I slacked one day and Grimmy was ready and waiting. :?
    1238765_10201357648636928_204929354_n.jpg
  • GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited June 2013
    Normal settings, my sim lived to be 114 days. I currently have a sim that's 93 days old and still going.
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • ElmawaElmawa Posts: 2,281 Member
    edited June 2013
    i don't know, but the sim I played before this one outlived like 4 or 5 wives who aged normally and died of old age. He has the age freeze LTR, sadly the game does not keep track of how many days old they are after they have that....
    My current sim just had his 2nd wife die of old age, which I did force, but she also had drank 2 or 3 youth elixers while she was a YA. He's raised 10-12 kids by now too. Busy guy. I wish I could find out how old he is!
  • ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited June 2013
    Mine was at 770 days given it was 110 weeks w/ aging off & epic setting!
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited June 2013
    My oldest sim lived at 120 until he died on the toilet. :/

He was sitting on the toilet and randomly died. I think the **** must've killed him.
  • ElmawaElmawa Posts: 2,281 Member
    edited June 2013
    colton147 wrote:
    My oldest sim lived at 120 until he died on the toilet. :/

He was sitting on the toilet and randomly died. I think the **** must've killed him.

LMAO
  • KendraaaaaaaKendraaaaaaa Posts: 437
    edited June 2013
    Not long.
  • CreeperlongheadCreeperlonghead Posts: 2 New Member
    The longest my sim(not really my sim, another sim) has lived was Jack Bunch in Sunset Valley and he died at the age of 131 days and the lifespan was 94 days
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Reviving an old thread, are we? I don't think it should be locked, though. It's a good timeless topic. :smile:

I have played at least two of my sims since 2010. They have moved a couple of times and I have no idea how many sim-days they are.
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    I am going to close this, sorry - let's please not revive old threads! Feel free to start a new discussion on the subject though. :smile:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top