Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please let there be an underwater/mermaid kiss

I would love to see my divers kiss a mermaid underwater, or kiss each other! That would be cute. I wonder, do you think that divers can interact with mermaids while in the water?
Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yes EA yes. :D

I agree and if there is I hope the underwater kiss also works in swimming pools. :wink:
  • HRHLadyNayHRHLadyNay Posts: 3,086 New Member
    edited May 2013
    that would be so cute :3
    edited May 2013
    I just sent a tweet to Graham and asked him if there would be an underwater kiss and also if sims can get romantic on the small boats. I hope he'll answer.
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited May 2013
    I just sent a tweet to Graham and asked him if there would be an underwater kiss and also if sims can get romantic on the small boats. I hope he'll answer.

Yes! Can I hug you? Fantastic idea! Come on EA! This EP is honestly amazing :D
    edited May 2013
    Kamio wrote:

Yes! Can I hug you? Fantastic idea! Come on EA! This EP is honestly amazing :D

Yes you can. :D

Hopefully he'll answer but he may not.
  • KyuWolf13KyuWolf13 Posts: 322 Member
    edited May 2013
    Oh...my...god...That would be so awesome!! Stop making me more hyper about IP coming out!!!
  • EatCheesEatChees Posts: 1,378 Member
    edited May 2013
    I hope mersims will be able to socialize underwater, as well as romantic interactions!
    Sig.png
    edited May 2013
    I've been asking for an underwater kiss for the longest and the rowboats and sailboats look like they need some cuddling and kissing interactions added to them.
    edited May 2013
    EatChees wrote:
    I hope mersims will be able to socialize underwater, as well as romantic interactions!

I agree. I mean I'll love this ep either way, but it would seem a bit wasteful if the mersims couldn't interact.
    edited May 2013
    But because mersims can go on land EA might not have implemented that feature. :( Let's hope they did because if they didn't that was a missed opportunity. Remember the mermaid underwater kiss with Tom Hanks in Splash?
  • completespaz100completespaz100 Posts: 122 New Member
    edited May 2013
    they said you could woohoo in an underwater cave so maybe you could make out. being able to kiss on a row boat (or maybe have a romantic picnic) would be adorable.
  • BetacetiBetaceti Posts: 1,914 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Remember the mermaid underwater kiss with Tom Hanks in Splash?

That's exactly what I thought about :wink:

splash-has-underwater-scene_large_large.jpg
  • RockoutDarciRockoutDarci Posts: 3,092 Member
    edited May 2013
    **Warning: Long post. :shock: LOL!(Most of mine are long, I guess. Haha! Sry! But it's got some nice pictures! So, makes it A-O.K.!)

~~I would LOVE to see lots of interactions enabled underwater, maybe mermaids can twirl and dance with each other under the sea. Playfully jump in and out of the surf together like dolphins do. :mrgreen: --There should be different types of playing and dancing interactions for families living beneath the waves or just diving down there.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRhO3iAOF6skbNd059I92B7RPDZMtnxKCD8XA9lyEeo3GMrGnA
    ^Here's the link to the bigger picture of the pic above, it's just really cute enlarged and detailed.:http://imaginism.deviantart.com/art/Fishy-Kiss-116844268

Merfolk families should have interactions ranging from the elderly spinning around their grandchildren, playing and dancing with them in the waves, to spouses lovingly dancing in swirls and spirals beneath the waves.

mermaids_by_daxiong-2.jpg

Maybe some playful family kisses, where the toddlers-children/?teens/maybe enable it for between all ages? Idk, anyways they will swim away fast and the sibling,parent,grandparent etc...chases after them, catches them, rolls under the water and speckles their face with cute kisses! Also underwater bedtime kisses are sweet! :D

tumblr_lf2x3oWIDc1qa4w2fo1_500.png

There should be all kinds of interactions under the water, for merfolk families and human sims alike! :D Human sims should be able to dance beneath the water with their mersim spouse/love and toss their children up and out of the waves to catch them again. They shouldn't be able to swim as fast as their merfolk counterparts, so their kids should easily outswim them, should they play tag or games. :mrgreen:

tumblr_lhba7gcW9a1qfjmnto1_500.jpg

Merms kissing!! :-o They look so pretty underwater.

Mermaid-mermaid--mermen--mercouples--fantasy_large-2.jpg

I'm hoping that future versions of the sims incorporates things like flowing hair in water or hair that blows according to the strength of the wind.

blowing-hair.jpg

144989612.mhZobr70.Girlonferryweb.jpg

Maybe a light breeze will beautifully waft your sims hair in the breeze.

ND3_4058rs.jpg

Or a giant storm causes it to tangle up into a nightmare, LOL! Maybe their hairstyle changes to some bird's nest messy hairstyle if they're out in a storm, kind of like how all sims turn singed when they've been on fire.

14416943-cross-eyed-girl-with-crazy-tangled-hair.jpg

HAHAHAHA!! I <3 this kid, so cute! Funny!

65341147.jpg

Anyways, I hope they include things like that and other nice little movement details like that in the future.

tumblr_le11hpU7uO1qc9evno1_500.jpg

This game has gotten better with every new addition, so here's to hoping TS4 will blow me away! :D I have decided to decide that I have no huge info on TS4 as of right now, so I'm just hopeful that it will be amazing and continue to push the simulation and the sims series bar higher and higher with each new generation. Hopefully by the time I'm an old lady they've made this into a Holodeck and I can physically jump into my game and play it! I'd be able to create and control a holographic world that I made. :shock: That would be crazy!!

My games gonna look like this when I'm an old lady, I'll just step in it and feel like a goddess. Hahaha!:

Holodeck.jpg

Anyways back on topic!! Maybe mersims could interact with divers and snorkelers, they could surprise a snorkeler by pulling them down and playing with them underwater, twirling & spinning them around under the waves playfully, jumping out of the water, and through the surface, then splashing back down into the water with their dance partner then maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe letting them go back up for air :twisted: :wink: ...OR maybe giving them a water-breathing kiss and continuing to dance and play under the ocean. :-o :wink: **Maybe the human sim freaks out to rush to the surface and then realizes that they can breathe underwater.

Merfolk should certainly be able to save a drowning sim!

tumblr_m5vyanBXrH1qczb2ko1_500.jpg

rusalka-5.jpg

Or help them along with their drowning. :-o :twisted: What?! I need my evil sirens too!! :evil: :mrgreen:

15481192439201690NKKbUO7qc.jpg

**Oooh! I'd LOVE to see mersim children chasing each other beneath the surf, up and over rocks and archway rock formations, in and out of caves 'n' such and also dancing together and playing underwater games.

jim-warren-circle-of-friends.jpg

merchild_small.jpg

l.jpg

Perhaps a special mermaid kiss would give the sim the ability to breathe underwater for a certain amount of time? :oops:

A magical mermaid make-out session could give them the ability to breathe underwater indefinitely. :-o :wink:

r169_457x257_10933_Saving_Kiss_2d_fantasy_mermaid_underwater_pirate_sea_myth_rescue_kiss_prisoner_mythological_coral.jpg

Great thread and ideas!! :mrgreen:

CLP is always one of the first ones to request info on all the new the romantic stuff in each new EP, especially kisses! :oops: <3<3:wink: Which is great for my game and my storytelling!

Thanks Kamio and CLP for keeping this on EA's mind for us! It's sweet little touches like this that make the game more real to the player. ESPECIALLY if sims have autonomy on high and they interact with each other and your towns are full of sims living their lives!--(**You can skip my geek rant & Read the ** section below. LOL!)

One day I'm going to have a gaming computer that is made SPECIFICALLY for simming. That way I can have full towns of sims out living their lives and interacting to create a vivid looking community. I won't have to worry about the weather being too much for my PC or crashing. (My game does pretty well, but someday, it will be perfect! :twisted: It would be worth it for me, since sims is my main game. I LOVE this game!!!! :mrgreen: )

**Anyways, it would be SO neat to see a pod(Or w/e) of merfolk pass by a drowning sim and maybe have one of them reach out to save him. Maybe merfolk can rescue drowning sims, pull them up on shore, give them a "breath of life" kiss or something and leave them there on the shore to cough up the sea water and wonder how they survived. Or they could stay if they were the brave sort of mermaid. :wink:

mermaid-rescue_1082211.jpg

^ That last thought gave me an idea for traits that might be PERFECT for mersims & supernaturals in game! I'll make a thread about it to discuss it and other fun trait ideas. :D Even if it's too late to add them to IP, they're still fun to discuss! :D )
    Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
    edited May 2013
    You're right.... that was a lot of photos :shock:
  • LisameesimsLisameesims Posts: 1,125 Member
    edited May 2013
    Heat of the moment "Snorkeling kiss" !
  • Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited May 2013
    CLP didn't start thng thread?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol:
  • skjelbakkenskjelbakken Posts: 321 New Member
    edited May 2013
    The more i look at this forums the more UNBELIEVEBLE happy i get!!! Oh god everybody had got so many good ideas!! :lol:
    edited May 2013
    CLP didn't start thng thread?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol:

No I didn't but I agree with it very much so. I want my simself to kiss a mermaid underwater. I also want sims to kiss other sims underwater.

So far still no answer from Graham yet. If he answers I'll post. OP you may want to send him a tweet as well.