Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pear Pickle Place - BluebellFlora's builds

BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
cover.png

A sweet little starter on a 10x10 lot. Fully furnished §16,104 so your Sim will have a little bit left over!

Download link - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7300871

house11.jpg

house21.jpg

kitchen21.jpg

kitchen11.jpg

bedroom11.jpg

bedroom21.jpg

bathroom21.jpg

bathroom11.jpg

Fully play tested and no 3rd party CC, only EA EP, SP and Store stuff.

Hope you like it :)
apple-signature.png

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited May 2013
    Pear Pickle Place is great. :) Very pretty flower work out the front of the cottage. Nice front patio sitting area. Very nice shades of colours and patterns that you have used for the interior. The way you have recoloured the blinds looks good. It is a nice home for our Sims!
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited May 2013
    Bluebell Iam so happy to see a build of yours here. :D:D
    Pickle Pear is such a cutie with all the detail that I expect from a Bluebell build and for such a small price. I love the landscaping and how its seams to snuggle in. Rec'd and favoured. Hugs Folly
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited May 2013
    Pear Pickle is so cute Bluebell! I love the little cut out porch! Can I ask which sink that is you used in the Bath? It's very cool with the towels and all. Rec'd! :D
  • BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    edited May 2013
    @rosemow - Thank you :D

@WrathofCath - Thank you! I think the sink is from University Life. I'm about to start up the game so will check and report back :)

@folly - hey folly :) Thanks for stopping by. It's my first upload since July last year, I can't believe it's been that long!! Thank you for the lovely comments :)
    apple-signature.png
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    edited May 2013
    Bluebell - Pear Pickle Place is just soooo cute! It's so lovely to see you building again! I have already recommended and added it to my favourites :mrgreen:
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hey Bluebell, great to see your builds in the exchange again. :D Love your build. It is adorable! The perfect log cabin build. The landscaping and the interiors are to die for. Clever CASing too. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited May 2013
    That's super cute and looks really spacious for a 10x10. Rec'd.
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited May 2013
    It's great to see you back - and with a lovely starter like Pear Pickle Place! Gorgeous work! :)
    rec'd
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited May 2013
    @rosemow - Thank you :D

@WrathofCath - Thank you! I think the sink is from University Life. I'm about to start up the game so will check and report back :)

@folly - hey folly :) Thanks for stopping by. It's my first upload since July last year, I can't believe it's been that long!! Thank you for the lovely comments :)

Thank you for checking but no worries! I'm a dope! While I was building yesterday, I noticed it for the first time, lol! It's a really cool looking sink though. I'm going to have to be sure to use it now, lol! Thanks Bluebell!:D
  • BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    edited May 2013
    So many lovely familiar faces - thank you all so much :)

@WrathofCath - Lol. It came with the Country Living set.
    apple-signature.png
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited May 2013
    Adorable! I was thinking, this is such a romantic cozy little home. ...Perfect as a starter or honeymoon house. For the money, it's just as cute as can be and so nicely decorated!

Rec'd! Taryn
  • DataHeadDataHead Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited May 2013
    This is such a nice and cozy little home! I love the patterns and colors you used, they look very nice! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: