Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bermuda Triangle

If you put a pyramid from WA on a dive site, will we be able to explore it by scuba diving?

Comments

• lilsis3421lilsis3421 Posts: 1,258 New Member
    edited May 2013
    how is that related to the bermuda triangle?
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited May 2013
    lilsis3421 wrote:

Pyramids....are kinda triangle-ly. I don't know. it's all I could come up with. Oh and they're mysterious too.

*shrug* I don't really know either.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • lilsis3421lilsis3421 Posts: 1,258 New Member
    edited May 2013
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    lilsis3421 wrote:

Pyramids....are kinda triangle-ly. I don't know. it's all I could come up with. Oh and they're mysterious too.

*shrug* I don't really know either.
    :lol:
  • skjelbakkenskjelbakken Posts: 321 New Member
    edited May 2013
    But anyway you had an good idea. (not that you ment it though) wouldn't it been awsome with the Bermuda Triangle? they could have called it... Simuda Triangle :wink:

you get it?

eh?

eh?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2013
    Well UFOs are associated with the Bermuda Triangle and if you have seasons youay see UFOS over the ocean as aliens visit your houseboat.
    edited May 2013
    Well UFOs are associated with the Bermuda Triangle and if you have seasons youay see UFOS over the ocean as aliens visit your houseboat.

Really? Are UFO's associated with Bermuda Triangle? How do you know? I though the whole UFO thing was kinda Sims 3's own thing (if you catch my drift) The thing that males came back from the UFO pregnant :lol:

Sorry for me saying "thing" all the time. Its kinda a "thing" i do very much and i can't controll it sorry!
  • AmazingSims79879AmazingSims79879 Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited May 2013
    I could have sworn that true pyramids were found in Egypt.

However I'd like to know whether we can place pyramids underwater as well. How fun would that be! Not necessarily Bermuda triangle fun...
  • KyuWolf13KyuWolf13 Posts: 322 Member
    edited May 2013
    In the producer walkthrough we did see someone's boat being attacked by a Karen....What if that was inside the Sim version of the Bermuda Triangle?

Also that was my favorite part in the whole video.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2013
    Look up Bermuda triangle and UFOs on google and you'll see what I mean.
    edited May 2013

Yep it's true.

The UFO crowd seem to claim everything nowadays. Egyptian pyramids, Stonehenge, the Twin Towers, the Northern Lights... I wouldn't be surprised if the Loch Ness monster was somehow associated with UFOs.

:P
  • indyChickindyChick Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited May 2013

Yep it's true.

The UFO crowd seem to claim everything nowadays. Egyptian pyramids, Stonehenge, the Twin Towers, the Northern Lights... I wouldn't be surprised if the Loch Ness monster was somehow associated with UFOs.

:P
    Of course Nessie is associated with UFOs! She has an underwater tunnel that leads directly to the ruins of Atlantis.

...I just made that up. :)
  • indyChickindyChick Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited May 2013

@skjelbakken: What's up with the staring guy in your signature, hahaha?
    edited May 2013

Samuel Jackson he is. lovley guy :lol:
    edited May 2013

Ohhhh i get, so one of the theories is that a UFO was behind it all? really? :shock: well i dont believe that :roll: Novadays its like the UFO's is behind everything.
  • LizNuiqueLizNuique Posts: 3,413 Member
    edited May 2013

What movie is that from? (the first gif) I've only seen him in the Avengers when he played Nick Fury.
  • AngelDovePlayerAngelDovePlayer Posts: 308 Member
    edited May 2013

However I'd like to know whether we can place pyramids underwater as well. How fun would that be! Not necessarily Bermuda triangle fun...

That is not true there are pyramids all over the world. The Maya's built many pyramids.
    edited May 2013

That is not true there are pyramids all over the world. The Maya's built many pyramids.

'True' pyramids though (4 straight sides leading to a single point) were almost exclusively built by the Egyptians.

The Nubians and Romans also built straight sided pyramids, but they might be too steep to be called 'true'. I'm not entirely sure.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited May 2013
    KyuWolf13 wrote:
    In the producer walkthrough we did see someone's boat being attacked by a Karen....What if that was inside the Sim version of the Bermuda Triangle?

Also that was my favorite part in the whole video.

Aaaaaaaack! I have a relative that is a Karen! Aaaaaaaaah!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry. That is such a funny accident. I couldn't resist. :lol:
  • pixel_leeepixel_leee Posts: 234 Member
    edited May 2013
    In Canada ( where I am from ) we have the ogo pogo! The lock ness monster but not the lock ness monster. Ogo pogo is in British Columbia. Also there is such a thing as the northern lights. In the North Pole. Oh never mind I re-read that comment. Did you ever hear of the Apollo space mission consparicy? It were people think the was aliens on the moon and they told the astronauts that it was their turf and to get out. I believe otherwise why did they never go back. The is lots of good not fake evidence to prove so. ;)
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2013
    It would be easy to associate pyramids with the Bermuda triangle.

The ancient alien theory is the triangle is a worm hole/time warp/tunnel and when all those plains and ships go missing they are transported into another dimension..even a time warp.

Hundreds of ships and plains have disappeared in the triangle some believe the trasportation doesn't happen in the air, but underwater, they are captured under the sea into some type of tunnel underwater so in theory they could have been transported anywhere.. say ancient Eygpt, or a 5th dimension or even into space light years away.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    edited May 2013
    LizNuique wrote:

What movie is that from? (the first gif) I've only seen him in the Avengers when he played Nick Fury.
    That's not true Samuel L. Jackson, played Mace Windu in the Star Wars Clone Wars, Star Star Wars The Clone Wars, and Star Wars Episodes 1,2,and 3!
  • LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    edited May 2013
    LizNuique wrote:

That's not true Samuel L. Jackson, played Mace Windu in the Star Wars Clone Wars, Star Star Wars The Clone Wars, and Star Wars Episodes 1,2,and 3!
    I've Seen him Bald, Clean-Shaven, Wears Glasses, and Golf Cap.
  • youmnaboufaryoumnaboufar Posts: 127 Member
    lol