Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ranting to Death?

2...Next

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    This happened to me before a couple of years ago. I think that it takes everyone by surprise!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    This happened to me before a couple of years ago. I think that it takes everyone by surprise!

What really gets me is the vending machine death. Youre so certain every time that nothing bad is gonna happen and then one time when you are feeling calm IT CRUSHES YOU.
  • polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    Sure am glad that I've never tried the "Rant about Death" interaction. Now that I know what it does, especially.
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    edited August 2017
    How to drive Grimmy to insanity:
    Immortal vampire ranting about Death...
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Princess_SerenePrincess_Serene Posts: 15 Member
    [quote="Mazakeen;c-15983333"]How to drive Grimmy to insanity:
    Immortal vampire ranting about Death...[/quote]

Wait... So if I have an Immortal Vampire, and I want about Death multiple times, does Grimmy keep repeating himself, or does he have extra dialog? I'm too scared to try it myself, just in case my game glitches and Grimmy kills my Immortal Vampire.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    Mazakeen wrote: »
    How to drive Grimmy to insanity:
    Immortal vampire ranting about Death...

Wait... So if I have an Immortal Vampire, and I want about Death multiple times, does Grimmy keep repeating himself, or does he have extra dialog? I'm too scared to try it myself, just in case my game glitches and Grimmy kills my Immortal Vampire.

Only thing I can say is ... Save As before you try it.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~