Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

this is my second favorite stuff pack , but...

I love this stuff pack and i love all the new CAS and build and buy items the only thing that would have made this stuff pack perfect is if they had added Farrah Fawcett hair in CAS. I was so shocked and disappointed that they didn't !!!!

So what do you guys think of this stuff pack??? Master suite and this one are on the top of my list. :mrgreen:

Comments

• SimsGuineaPigSimsGuineaPig Posts: 530 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I haven't got it yet, since I'd rather get the expansion packs first before the stuff packs. But I think it looks rather good, its great if you want to do 80's themed love stories and dramas
  • bananaholicbananaholic Posts: 4,314 New Member
    edited May 2013
    It's cool, but the decades thing isn't really my thing. I do use some of the build mode objects, but my favourite stuff pack remains Town Life - I use the heck out of it. :D
  • MissBriteMissBrite Posts: 1,803 Member
    edited May 2013
    TOTALLY AGREED. I was totally expecting it in there :(
  • warlockfemalewarlockfemale Posts: 235 Member
    edited May 2013
    This and Master Suite are the only two stuff packs I have, and I love this! The only problem I have is that there lack for stuff for teens.
  • pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    edited June 2013
    This is the only SP I have. It's okay. I was severely disappointed by the lack of teen items. I also wished that is had included just a splash more clothing.
    tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
  • 1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    edited July 2014
    I love the clothes. I'm a 70's/80's chick myself. But I have to say I am so over the gay/metrosexual clothing dominating the men's clothes. I don't mind some or even 50%, but when I can't find enough ordinary men's clothing to dress my guys I get really frustrated. I won't even talk about the hair. And then, to add insult to injury, the bell-bottoms in this pack are plain for the girls, and froo-froo for the guys. They have patchwork inserts, scrollwork designs - they look so cool -- and my girl should be wearing them. :evil: :x
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Where are the backwards hats in the 90's stuff?
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    pr0x1ma wrote: »
    This is the only SP I have. It's okay. I was severely disappointed by the lack of teen items. I also wished that is had included just a splash more clothing.

They were never good about putting teen items in stuff packs.

This and Outdoor Living are the two SPs I use the most.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I was disappointed there was nothing Madonna like in there (early days Desperately Seeking Susan Madonna). I like the Grunge look the best.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    It needed a 70's afro too.

I can never have enough afros for my game. :(
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • AnnikaperiAnnikaperi Posts: 535 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    It needed a 70's afro too.

I can never have enough afros for my game. :(

This pack is looking like a lot of fun, but yeah, more afros would have been great. Also, fluffy, long hair for both guys and gals. They wouldn't have to render every curl, just having a few more voluminous, shoulder length plus hairstyles for both sexes would have gone a long way.

I also wished that there was 60s Stuff, but then I discovered Mid-Century Style, Bohemian Garden, and Boho Vintage items. They could really use a nice, long sleeved Carnaby shirt with recolorable collar and cuffs, though, and nice, small paisley, dotted, and flower prints.
  • ericbatchelderericbatchelder Posts: 734 Member
    70s, 80s, and 90s, Master Suites are also my faves. I am a child of the 70s, so I have had an amazing amount of fun using all of the stuff that comes in it to create funky worlds of the era. Master Suites adds elegance and style, like no other. Spot on, pinkfairyqueen!