Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Self-imposed challenges.

Ever since I've discovered the Cheat System, I can no longer play the sims without imposing some sort of challenge on my family without growing bored of it extremely quickly.

What are some fun challenges I could implement for future games?

Comments

• Options
    CatrillaCatrilla Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited April 2013
    here is a list of challenges posted on the forums here:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/362585.page

please note that if you do any of the recreate a shattered world challenges to save essential lots to your bin (grocery store, school, bistro, etc.) as it could cause conflicts with opportunities such as were found to happen when playing worlds like in Late Night. not to scare you off doing them, cause they're fun :D
  • Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited April 2013
    Well one I did you have to do epic lifespan, start with a single living teen - get rid of the parent howevr you like or use mods to allow a teen only household. He or she will be a teen for 28 days.

Sim has to have the Renascence Sim LTW (Max 3 skills) And complete it as a teen. Now no more cheating. The teen must get and stay on the honor roll, must keep the bills paid, must become a plantsim and, must grow a baby from forbidden fruit and get the kid toddler age all in 28 sim days and you can't loose the kid to the social worker so, you have to hire a babysitter or butler. And for one final challenge, the teen must marry their high school sweetheart when they both become YA.

If you really want to make it tough, try for the eternally faithful moodlet - one person you date, woohhoo with and marry - never cheating, never breaking up, none of that.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.