Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Scuba Diving feature

I think this is what I'm most excited about in this expansion pack. Any ideas what a scuba sim might discover? Treasure? Sunken ships? Rapture?

Comments

• JackBrevesJackBreves Posts: 511
    edited April 2013
    Stormcat3 wrote:
    I think this is what I'm most excited about in this expansion pack. Any ideas what a scuba sim might discover? Treasure? Sunken ships? Rapture?

All of the above, hopefully. :):):)

I'm really looking forward for scuba diving too. But I have to admit, the trailer kind of raised some concerns. I hope it's going to be, well, more than what came on during the trailer....I don't know. What did you think?
  • Bonks305Bonks305 Posts: 33 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I see there being gem stones, artifacts and little rabbit hole trenches that random events occur in. I think allot of people are gonna be disappointed to find out that underwater is probably gonna be the size of a lot but I can be wrong.
  • lupusrex180lupusrex180 Posts: 644 Member
    edited April 2013
    LOL, Rapture.

Rocks, I'm sure, and seashells if they're confirmed. Maps were mentioned, so quite possibly some of the hidden treasure is underwater.

Sunken wrecks might be cool... perhaps this would be the rabbit hole, and you could come out carrying furniture, jewelry, very old bottles of nectar, anything's possible here...