Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

4 more days until the official trailer

http://simsvip.com/2013/04/05/island-paradise-trailer-release-4913/?fb_source=pubv1

I am sorry if somebody already posted this but in 5 days we are gonna get a trailer. Can't wait for it.
BTW, call me Jake.

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited April 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    http://simsvip.com/2013/04/05/island-paradise-trailer-release-4913/?fb_source=pubv1

I am sorry if somebody already posted this but in 5 days we are gonna get a trailer. Can't wait for it.

I don't think they did because this just went up. That's Wednesday isn't it? Excited. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D :P :P :P.
  • Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited April 2013
    yeah saw this on FB. can't wait
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    And I like the new picture of the sailboat. :D

Edit
    My bad on saying Wednesday. It's actually on Tuesday when I'm off. I'm so glad they announced it because I needed a pick me up today.
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited April 2013
    Forget the stuff pack! Show IP for the whole show! I AM SO EXCITED! Loving the statue in the picture, too!
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited April 2013
    I am looking forward to seeing this trailer! :D The more I learn about this EP the better it seems :) The Survival Kit looks awesome - I am excited about being a 'Castaway' :D
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hopes for tropical music in the trailer with ukalalie or steele drums. :wink:

Edit
    I hope sims can get romantic in sailboats and share a kiss and have a picnic. That would make my day if I saw it in a trailer.
  • Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    edited April 2013

Edit
    I hope sims can get romantic in sailboats and share a kiss and have a picnic. That would make my day if I saw it in a trailer.

that reminded me of Calypso :shock:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Graham says the 10th on twitter so that's Wednesday. I thought the 9th.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited April 2013
    Excited! :D

edit: zoomed in to the pic: theres some interesting stuff going on on the left side... a huge tiki god statue, the island mist and a new rock arch. I couldn't spy any mersims though... unless the girl in the boat is hiding her tail behind the giant 5. :mrgreen:

I hope we get a new pic for each day!!!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Deleted by catloverplayer.
  • Options
    bigxfanbigxfan Posts: 125 Member
    edited April 2013
    Honestly, I was NOT expecting one so soon! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: And just look at those islands in the backround! I have never had such bad PEPS before:shock:
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited April 2013

edit: zoomed in to the pic: theres some interesting stuff going on on the left side... a huge tiki god statue, the island mist and a new rock arch. I couldn't spy any mersims though... unless the girl in the boat is hiding her tail behind the giant 5. :mrgreen:

The statue kind of reminds me of the tv show "Lost" :lol:. I'm very excited about the sailboats can't wait to try them out, but I wonder if we will get different sizes, or how do we get our needs up will it be rabbit hole. these are all good questions. I guess we have to wait to find out at the live chat.
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited April 2013
    Some nice tropical trees on that screenshot. :-)

I can not wait for the trailer. I hope that mermaids will be in trailer. :thumbup:
  • Options
    GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited April 2013
    Super excited to see the trailer. :D
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • Options
    r3mr3m Posts: 1,723 Member
    edited April 2013
    I can't wait to see the new items! Maybe they'll show the mermaids!
  • Options
    bigxfanbigxfan Posts: 125 Member
    edited April 2013
    Richi3f wrote:
    I can't wait to see the new items! Maybe they'll show the mermaids!

Fingers crossed, fingers crossed, fingers crossed... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited April 2013

Yeah I noticed that as well
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 837 Member
    edited April 2013

Edit

I think you mean ukulele.

LOL...you are funny! Are you hoping that you can get to woohoo the living daylights out of hannah on a boat? Poor hannah...she must be woohooed senseless by now...
    WsYdHZD.jpg

• Options
    sharena333sharena333 Posts: 1,579 Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm so excited! :mrgreen: Yay! :P :D
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited April 2013

Edit

LOL...you are funny! Are you hoping that you can get to woohoo the living daylights out of hannah on a boat? Poor hannah...she must be woohooed senseless by now...

LOL This :) I agree, poor Hannah :lol:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    HannoieHannoie Posts: 752 Member
    edited April 2013

OMG now I can't stop thinking about her as a mermaid, and as a playable one too. You can't raise my hopes like that, then I'll just get more dissapointed if we won't be able to play as mermaids. :evil:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hey Hannah woohoos with Jeff as much as he does with her. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Hey think about it now all those tiki sets from the stcan be put to good use eg the tiki hottub.
  • Options
    webdznrwebdznr Posts: 572 Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm beyond excited for this EP... and I thought I was excited for Seasons. O.o This is my dream expansion. Can't wait to see this trailer!
    The Sims 4 :: Think 'inside' the box.
  • Options
    simmysimmysimmysimsimmysimmysimmysim Posts: 476 Member
    edited April 2013
    Im on just after finding out about this. My PEPS are way exceeding what I thought they would! I don't think I will use much mermaids though. not exactly my cup of tea.