Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help please, rabbit holes not working

ok, so this may be an old issue, if so im sorry but I coundnt find any solutions. After my sim went to china and returned, rabbit holes in home town wont work and has been renamed "community lot: DOTO7_world/RabbitHole/lotAddressHospitalSciance" and my sim has also been renamed "gameplay/Excel/D0T07_worldsims:Jaydenoliver"

The only option given to sims is "visit community lot" which basically results in them standing outside the building looking like stunned mullets

This may be an easy fix, will it revert back after a save (i hope so) and a reload?

note: did post to TD board but seems too slow in there for my impatient soul!

Comments

• Options
    brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    edited February 2013
    I've had that happen to my world before. If I remember correctly, it was a long time ago, it was because the world somehow got removed from the "Installed Worlds" folder. Make sure all your worlds are showing up in your "Installed Worlds" folder under documents>EA>Sims 3>Installed Worlds, if you're missing one from your "Installed Worlds" folder, place it back in the folder and it should, hopefully, fix it.
    eOI9EQ4.gif
  • Options
    TahliaTahlia Posts: 268 Member
    edited February 2013
    thanks simgirl, but its still in my folder (MV) hopefully it will sort itself out lol
  • Options
    brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    edited February 2013
    Ok, I'm sorry then, I have no idea why it would do that. Hopefully someone will come along that will have a better answer/fix for you. good luck! :)
    eOI9EQ4.gif
  • Options
    TahliaTahlia Posts: 268 Member
    edited February 2013
    Ok, I'm sorry then, I have no idea why it would do that. Hopefully someone will come along that will have a better answer/fix for you. good luck! :)

many thanks :)
  • Options
    SammiesamSammiesam Posts: 32 Member
    edited February 2013
    Did u try starting a new save and seeing if maybe the save is corrupted? Also, do you use any mods?