Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wish List for IP: Hot air balloon that actually flies! & Island Helicopter Tours

What would be better than flying over an island paradise in a hot air balloon? I know we just got a "balloon" in AS... I'm not even going to go there. But, it would be great to have a balloon where you could actually travel through the sky above the island.

Also, how about bringing back the helicopters where we can have Island tours for our resorts?

I would also like to have a surf shack on the beach to rent surfboards and jet skis.

HAB_zps72a62ebb.jpg

heli3_zpsd508143a.jpg

HELI2copy_zps8a3f7d03.jpg

surfshack_zps4f7ec3c5.jpg
Sims4SIG_zps6253f8f2.jpg

Comments

• PretodaPretoda Posts: 1,533 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Ummmm yeah I highly doubt they would add the Hot Air Balloon to the Expansion pack after already releasing one in the store. Usually when they do a Expansion pack they make things that we already DON'T have. After that the store makes one if they so choose to.
  • JEREMYSIMS01JEREMYSIMS01 Posts: 727 Member
    edited February 2013
    Pretoda wrote:
    Ummmm yeah I highly doubt they would add the Hot Air Balloon to the Expansion pack after already releasing one in the store. Usually when they do a Expansion pack they make things that we already DON'T have. After that the store makes one if they so choose to.

You are probably right, but so many simmers were disappointed with the HAB in AS - it would probably be a big selling point for the EP, and it would have added functionability. Didn't we have some magic items from the store before SN, and SN gave them additional functionability? I don't remember for sure.

Anyway, maybe we could get the helicopters since we don't have that. The helicopters in Sims 2 were great.
    Sims4SIG_zps6253f8f2.jpg
  • PretodaPretoda Posts: 1,533 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Pretoda wrote:

You are probably right, but so many simmers were disappointed with the HAB in AS - it would probably be a big selling point for the EP, and it would have added functionability. Didn't we have some magic items from the store before SN, and SN gave them additional functionability? I don't remember for sure.

Anyway, maybe we could get the helicopters since we don't have that. The helicopters in Sims 2 were great.

Ok first thing I want to reply to you is that your Avie looks like a little boy about to cry with puppy dog eyes. No offense it just does to me.

For the HAB's I haven't even used them yet so I don't know how they are. For the magic items they did come out with them like a year ago I want to say and then Supernatural came out. However they didn't have any real means other then something to do. Now they are linked to learning skills in the game.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited February 2013
    Pretoda wrote:
    Pretoda wrote:

Ok first thing I want to reply to you is that your Avie looks like a little boy about to cry with puppy dog eyes. No offense it just does to me.

For the HAB's I haven't even used them yet so I don't know how they are. For the magic items they did come out with them like a year ago I want to say and then Supernatural came out. However they didn't have any real means other then something to do. Now they are linked to learning skills in the game.

Their wonderful I love them but they do seem to have some glitches. Here is some facts about Habs from my perspective.

They only go 10 feet off the ground however you can use the Late Night Highrise Apartments that have balconies to launch them from.
    Screenshot-1877.jpg

Screenshot-1882.jpg

Screenshot-1879.jpg

When you tell them to go somewhere they teleport. Not that big a deal to me but I was hoping they would actually take the sim on a ride to the place.

Possible bug there is no interaction to ask sims to join and the sim will ask the sim to join on it's own but when that sim gets to the balloon your sim gets out. It makes dates with unplayable sims almost impossible.

On helicopters I think it's very possible those will be added and I hope submarines will as well.
  • JEREMYSIMS01JEREMYSIMS01 Posts: 727 Member
    edited February 2013
    @catloverplayer - Thanks for the pics and info.
    Sims4SIG_zps6253f8f2.jpg
  • elphabasimselphabasims Posts: 106 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Pretoda wrote:

Well, there's always hope. After all, vampires were released in Late Night and Supernatural. Maybe they could add an improved version of it with IP.
  • HIGHTIMES809HIGHTIMES809 Posts: 972 Member
    edited March 2013
    What would be better than flying over an island paradise in a hot air balloon? I know we just got a "balloon" in AS... I'm not even going to go there. But, it would be great to have a balloon where you could actually travel through the sky above the island.

Also, how about bringing back the helicopters where we can have Island tours for our resorts?

I would also like to have a surf shack on the beach to rent surfboards and jet skis.

HAB_zps72a62ebb.jpg

heli3_zpsd508143a.jpg

HELI2copy_zps8a3f7d03.jpg

surfshack_zps4f7ec3c5.jpg
    Yup that would be nice . The hot air balloon was a pile of cat litter. It was a huge let down . I had really great plans for my sims to fly across the sky in it and look at the whole city they live in . Now after that i don`t get my hopes up about new stuff they make . They just wanna make a quick buck with most of there stuff they sale on the sims store .
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited March 2013
    I knew the HABs from AS weren't worth it when they wouldn't show them getting high off the ground in the demo or flying over the town. With that said, I'd love to see surfing and beach volleyball in IP. Beaches are still lacking in my opinion, although the bonfire has made them somewhat better.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited March 2013
    I knew the HABs from AS weren't worth it when they wouldn't show them getting high off the ground in the demo or flying over the town. With that said, I'd love to see surfing and beach volleyball in IP. Beaches are still lacking in my opinion, although the bonfire has made them somewhat better.

I agree Aero and Wave Watching from the sims 2 needs to come back as well. I use to love to watch my sims sit on the sand together and watch waves. They could even call someone over.

And as for Helicopters I say yes please bring them back. I want helicopter tours with IP even if thier rabbitholes.
  • blackwolf888888blackwolf888888 Posts: 69
    edited March 2013
    Hot air balloons I don't care, Helicopter Tours Yes please!