Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Javed Meir: and, the most gorgeous townie award goes to....

Screenshot-86.jpg

Drooling encouraged.

Has anyone taken the time to play around with this townie? My sim found him on the dating site and I quickly scooped him up. He is beautiful! I know EA gets bad rap for their default simmies, but this cherub is definitely a ten.

On another note, he has the greatest personality, too. Genuinely nice and polite and talented!

Comments

• kburns421kburns421 Posts: 140 New Member
    edited February 2013
    The game doesn't make all that many default Sims that are attractive, I agree with that, and most of the ones who are are taken. That's why I was *delighted* when I placed the karaoke venue in my town, right near my Sim's home, and found that the proprietor was hot and single. He even dresses well. My Sim started dating him, he moved in, and eventually they got married :-)

I'm not sure if the proprietor looks the same in every world/game or not.

Anyway, definitely snatch up the good ones! I understand your excitement, haha.
  • marinarose1395marinarose1395 Posts: 39
    edited February 2013
    kburns421 wrote:
    The game doesn't make all that many default Sims that are attractive, I agree with that, and most of the ones who are are taken. That's why I was *delighted* when I placed the karaoke venue in my town, right near my Sim's home, and found that the proprietor was hot and single. He even dresses well. My Sim started dating him, he moved in, and eventually they got married :-)

I'm not sure if the proprietor looks the same in every world/game or not.

Anyway, definitely snatch up the good ones! I understand your excitement, haha.

I'm quite confident they don't look the same, because I have played two different save files in the same town and the park proprietors are different. Do you know the name of the proprietor though? Maybe he's defaulted as a townie if he isn't a proprietor :D

And I honestly think this guy is gorgeous ^^
  • LadyMacGuffinLadyMacGuffin Posts: 21
    edited April 2013
    I started a game in Starlight Shores mostly to test the town out and see if I liked it. My sim met Javed in a venue and they just totally hit it off. All her wishes were suddenly to kiss him, travel with him, woohoo with him, you name it (they did end up woohooing in a photo booth in the venue, naughty ;)). She invited him over and he spent the night (none of that "I don't know you well enough" stuff!) and while she was in the kitchen making them something to eat one of her cats jumped on his lap and she heard the unmistakable sounds of an attractive man talking sweet talk to a cat, and she was pretty much hooked (and so was I). She did date a few other guys, but none of them ever seemed to impress her the way Javed did.

They've been living together for a while now, and both have the Faithful reputation (awwww), and they're both five star celebrities and at the top of their career. It's winter in my game now, but in the spring, Javed is going to propose in the most romantic way I can think of (haven't decided yet what that will be). Again, awwww. :)

And yes, I do, personally, find him to be extremely attractive, but I've always liked dark men with body and facial hair, and a decent sized nose. ;)

• Ebonysim09Ebonysim09 Posts: 18 Member
    edited April 2013
    Ha!! I thought I was the only one to notice this. My fairy sim also quickly hit it off with him as he is a fairy acrobat in my game too. They got married today!! WOHOO!! lol
  • pacsunqtazpacsunqtaz Posts: 87 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I've played a few games in Starlight Shores and his kids never turn out good looking- which surprises me because he's definitely a good looking sim and usually ends up with equally good looking ladies.
  • jennydb91jennydb91 Posts: 23 Member
    Meir for some reason lives with the Gooders in my game...? And he is a vampire. Not the best thing to be when you're an Acrobat, but hey.

My sim found him super attractive and seduced him the first time they met. Now she is raising his baby. I bought the Clean Slate LTR so she is now not in any romantic relationships (she was also a romantic interest for some other guy while she was with him), to give me some time to think. I don't really want vampire babies. I hate vampires in the sims. Find the constant nagging about thirst boring, plus they get tired so fast when out in the sun. And honestly, some of them live too long xD Never really understood why people like the vampires. Always just found them a real hassle. The baby is a toddler now and doesn't seem to be a vamp this far, but I understand it might not show up until later. Some sources say ALL babies with one vampire parent become vampires, others that it is random or 50/50 (some even say the chance is greater if mom is a vampire, instead of dad).

So now I have to consider whether I want to pursue a relationship with him again, and have them marry (then maybe she can move into the Gooder house, which is huge) or if she wants to let bygones be bygones and one night stands remain one night stands, and instead pursue a relationship with Rich Richmond, who was the other man she was flirting with before she got pregnant. She does not get the "attractive" moodlet around him. But he is single (I know he is supposed to be dating that girl he lives with, but he doesn't seem to, because my sim once made out with him literally right in front of the stage where she was performing, and she didn't seem to care. She also flirted with him at a party at their house, once again without the housemate seeming to mind), he is compatible in terms of traits, he is also rich (if she moves in there) and he is NOT a vampire. Which means they won't have vampire babies. Planned for this to be a casual legacy game (I follow the rules of no cheating etc., but I don't actually write up points anywhere), and if I am to go through with that, then her heir needs to be female, so she would need a new baby either way.
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Wow @jennydb91 sounds like a delima and a half :smiley: On one end there's the house but on the other, vampire ^^ I hope you can make a call that works for you :) In the meantime I'm going to close this thread as it's kind of an oldie from back in 2013.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top