Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glenkarri's DNA Builds, complete list and links

Comments

• AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Hello Glenkarri, Just checking in here, Feel free to ask any questions.
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Hi AuronoiChieftain. I am looking for a guide on your Modern Tradtional, found this one and thought I'd share to see if I am on the right track for you. If not, please link me to some homes you like

Beautiful_Home_As_A_Mix_Of_Modern_And_Traditional_on_world_of_architecture_01_zpsiiifl2po.jpg

Beautiful_Home_As_A_Mix_Of_Modern_And_Traditional_on_world_of_architecture_02_zpsemvk6x1v.jpg
    That looks GREAT! but as for traditional, I mean something like Modern with Victorian/Gothic feel (it is a home for a vampire after all) the outside can look modern, but the inside should have Gothic elements built into the modern theme (if i'm being too picky you can do otherwise).
    No worries, when I Googled Modern Traditional, this is what comes up.............I feel this is too modern for a Vampire, so now I know you want more of a Gothic feel, (and make use of the nifty new build items that came with the Vampire Pack) I'll get to work ;)
    Okay then, can't wait for it!
    All done, it's a big one, has the Butler's quarters, the Secret Crypt, an outside Mausoleum, Science Lair and Movie Theatre, hope you like it ;)
  • jlwatkins1848jlwatkins1848 Posts: 65 Member
    Hello again! After the great success you and @Kaztomp created last time, I am thrilled to see how it will translate to Sims 4! Thank you so much! :D
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    All done, it's a big one, has the Butler's quarters, the Secret Crypt, an outside Mausoleum, Science Lair and Movie Theatre, hope you like it ;)

Sorry if I haven't said this earlier, but thank you for the builds their very lovely

Sorry if I haven't said this earlier, but thank you for the builds their very lovely

Thanks so much AuronoiChieftain, I am glad you like the build, enjoy it in your Game :)
    @jlwatkins1848, here are some pictures of the shell for your home. No colouring as yet.

03-10-17_12-07-25nbspAM%201_zpsqj7x4lgu.jpg

unnamed%201_zpsxxm7x5pl.jpg

unnamed%202_zpsagdnjzgl.jpg

unnamed%203_zpsmbk8epqd.jpg

unnamed_zpsilck80hs.jpg
    edited March 2017
    @Glenkarri :D This is turning out to be far too nice for me to deserve!
    edited March 2017
    Oh super news, :D I will continue on with it now. It will have a pool outback and a Gazebo etc., nice formal style gardens at the front. Watch this space. ;)
    Here are some more WIP photographs of your build @jlwatkins1848

unnamed%209_zps7u1gngrn.jpg

unnamed%202_zpsowrvnvdm.jpg

unnamed%203_zps8tzsiezh.jpg

unnamed%204_zpslbuuv5fr.jpg

unnamed%208_zpsaku7ouls.jpg

unnamed%205_zpswwtq2coa.jpg

unnamed%206_zpszpophi3a.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited March 2017
    Hello :)
    Your WIP is looking so very grand! :) The exterior design of the building and the layout of the build looks so very nice! The way you have used the hedging looks so nice! I will look forward to seeimg the finished build :)
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Wow this is looking fantastic! Can't wait to see more WIPs :smiley:
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Your build looks awesome so far! Magnifico!!
    Thanks so much ladies. I must admit, my beautiful and talented friend Kaztomp has come on board to help with this beauty. Kaz and myself worked on a Sims 3 version of an English Great House for jlwatkins1848, (Daverton Manor) so even though Kaztomp is no longer a DNA Member, she has selflessly offered her amazing talents to come up with this magnificent build. Kaztomp is very well versed in English Architecture, hence her amazing grasp of the builds. Thanks to my lovely friend for her contribution. She is an amazing builder. This work will really be something when all done. <3:)
    Thanks so much ladies. I must admit, my beautiful and talented friend Kaztomp has come on board to help with this beauty. Kaz and myself worked on a Sims 3 version of an English Great House for jlwatkins1848, (Daverton Manor) so even though Kaztomp is no longer a DNA Member, she has selflessly offered her amazing talents to come up with this magnificent build. Kaztomp is very well versed in English Architecture, hence her amazing grasp of the builds. Thanks to my lovely friend for her contribution. She is an amazing builder. This work will really be something when all done. <3:)

That's awesome @Glenkarri. I wouldn't know the first thing about where to start with that type of architecture, so that's really nice that you have her to help you out. I'm sure it will be fantastic when it's finished.
    My goodness, @Glenkarri and @Kaztomp , this is becoming more gorgeous than my already high expectations! :D
    Sandraelle wrote: »

That's awesome @Glenkarri. I wouldn't know the first thing about where to start with that type of architecture, so that's really nice that you have her to help you out. I'm sure it will be fantastic when it's finished.

Yes, I am very lucky to know our dear friend. She is still really busy in her real life, but she does love building in Sims 4 and the lucky lady knows how to make good use of CC in her builds, therefore she chooses not to share them on The Gallery. I know she loves these types of builds though, so we are all lucky she can continue to build some, for us all, at her own pace. It is lovely to see The Avatar for jlwatkins1848, It looks like the couple are sitting in Kaztomp's Sims 3 House (Daverton Manor) in the garden room or I'll eat my hat............... ;) PS Kaz sends her love to all the Team. <3
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Okay, where is that expression of the eyes popping out and jaw hitting the floor? Because right now that is me with this wonderful creation sweetie! Your work always leaves me in awe! Love Love Love!!!
    edited March 2017
    Build growing steadily jlwatkins1848 here are some progress photos

Five bedrooms done (still have eight left to do), the formal dining, the breakfast room, a few bathrooms, the chapel and the crypt.. it’s a huge build and there’s heaps of decorating to do ............ so says my wonderful friend Kaztomp, but, she is having heaps of fun

unnamed%201%20-%20Copy_zpsaz53lqen.jpg

unnamed%207%20-%20Copy_zpsgbxkjumh.jpg

unnamed%206%20-%20Copy_zpsvyejiffe.jpg

unnamed%204%20-%20Copy_zpsg7eyrerz.jpg

unnamed%209%20-%20Copy_zpss4s4n4av.jpg

unnamed%208%20-%20Copy_zps3hrv0hjj.jpg

unnamed%2011%20-%20Copy_zpspka6mehp.jpg

unnamed%2010%20-%20Copy_zpsykmebymu.jpg

unnamed%2012%20-%20Copy_zpsxsjfjrub.jpg

unnamed%2013%20-%20Copy_zpsyhmbyaog.jpg

unnamed%202%20-%20Copy_zps17hxygz4.jpg

unnamed%203%20-%20Copy_zpsph71mscx.jpg

Post edited by Glenkarri on
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Well done Vicki and Kaz! This is looking very Grand and Beautiful!
    @Glenkarri @Kaztomp Stop spoiling me, you guys! I don't deserve it! But I'll take it! :D
    Wow Vicki, this build is looking incredible and so massive!!!