Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glenkarri's DNA Builds, complete list and links

Comments

• Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    Thanks for claiming my request!!
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Hello! Just responding to your message and following through to this thread! Thankyou for taking this on!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Thanks Kamio. At present I am having issues uploading photos to photobucket. I did want to run some ideas past you, but still unable to get anything uploaded. Working on something at present, will get back to you soon
    Thanks Kamio. I am working on something now. Unfortunately I am having issues getting any photos uploaded to photobucket, so I cannot share anything to you at present. I will need three traits for your house too. It's a new thing in Sims 4. :)
    Hi Glenkarri - Sure, happy to answer anything. I'm so amazed that you picked up my request. Lot traits I'd like are: Great Acoustics, Home Studio and Homey
    edited November 2016
    Thanks again Kamio will try to share a WIP photo shortly

Yay..

Photobucket still not working properly but managed to side pass their issue so here is a Work in Progress pic for you

11-27-16_8-43-22nbspAM_zpsutml1vsv.jpg
    Post edited by Glenkarri on
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    edited January 2017
    Yay! Thank you for claiming my request! :) I check in often, so if you have any questions I hope to get back to you soon. Thank you, again!!
    Post edited by Simlena528 on
    edited December 2016
    Thanks @Simlena528, I see a link in your Open Request form, to house exteriors, which one are you keen on?
    edited December 2016
    @Glenkarri I thought I linked to the house exterior and interior. The designer has several houses, but the one I like is the home-a-roma 2011 by Farinelli Construction, inc. however I don't like the two triangular shape on the front. Also I don't want the house to have a basement.
    'http://www.houzz.com/photos/622326/Farinelli-Construction-Inc-traditional-exterior-other'
    That's great, the other link had a few different houses. This is a really nice home, I don't like the triangular shape either. I'll get started and share a WIP soon. :)
    I'm glad it showed the right house this time, sorry about the confusion. While you are building if you find a store item I don't have and think it would go perfectly I am willing to purchase some more items. I do have a few more things I didn't list as well. I'm excited! :)
    @Glenkarri, just checking in to see how the house is coming along :)
    edited December 2016
    Going well a lot of downstairs interior done, front yard done, still got to work on the backyard, here are a few WIP pics for you

Screenshot-2_zpsi65nkngh.jpg

Screenshot-3_zpsl8jfsktx.jpg

Screenshot-5_zpspm2knx82.jpg

Screenshot-6_zpswverlwaf.jpg
    Wow, you've gotten a lot done. It's looking great! Thank you for the WIP pictures :)
    Thanks so much Simlena528. We are getting a lot of very hot summer weather, which is perfect for a few hours of Sim house building......lol.

@Glenkarri - OMG!!!! That looks AMAMZING so far!!!
    Hi Kamio, I so hope you enjoy The Kamio Plantation, it's huge and sprawling as you asked for, so much to do in it, do have fun :)
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Thanks so much Simlena528. We are getting a lot of very hot summer weather, which is perfect for a few hours of Sim house building......lol.

It's 33 and snowing in New York, also perfect for some Simming. :D
    Simlena528 wrote: »

Lucky you we don't get snow where I live. :o:)
    Simlena528 wrote: »

Lucky you we don't get snow where I live. :o:)

How sad :/ I love fall and winter. I can't take the heat. I want to move somewhere that's it cold year round :D
    I think that would suit me too, but I am an Aussie and do love my country, so thank heaven for Air Conditioning. Simlena I have the home completed and ready to upload. At present I have a problem with my Launcher allowing me to do so. If I still can't get anywhere would you like to receive the Export through Mediafire. Thanks again :)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Hi @Glenkarri, did you try deleting you IE history? Even if you never use it, which I don't but that's what I had to do to get my launcher to work.
    Thanks Romagi1 I'll have a go at this.
    I have had to reset my IE a handful of times, but then it works like a charm. Whenever and however is the best for you I'm fine with. I'm so excited to see it! :)
    Thanks Simlena, I will have a big tidy up and look into the problem this arvo and hopefully I will win.............. :s:o