Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store World Idea: Netherlands/Holland/Amsterdam

I'm pretty sure many people thought of this after the live chat yesterday when they hinted that soon we would have house boats. Netherlands/Holland/Amsterdam inspired world would be a great world to showcase this in. Not to mention since Island Paradise will deal with the tropics, it would be a nice for those who aren't keen on tropical islands to atleast have an option to get another world to their liking.

This world should include:

Canals
Amsterdam_Canals.jpg
IMG_5401.jpg
amsterdam_canal.jpg

Windmills
1450_02_9_web.jpg
coixaygio%202.jpg

Historic Architecture
traditional-holland-architecture.jpg

Items included would be
Tulips
holland-tulips.jpg
tulipss.jpg

Traditional Clothing and shoes FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY!!!scannen0001.jpg
StaphorstTEXT102.jpg
dutch-wooden-shoes.jpg

New recipes
Apple tart
DSC_0027.JPG

What do you think?

Comments

• HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited January 2013

What do you think?

Love it! :)
  • MichaelJFan77MichaelJFan77 Posts: 37
    edited July 2014
    I would really love this! ^^
  • xXPetraGirlXxxXPetraGirlXx Posts: 189 Member
    edited August 2014
    I would love it! I am from the Netherlands, and i am playing Dronningslund from Fagersims right now. That world looks a little bit like the Netherlands. You can google it. :D Because i can't post links at this forum yet. But i still miss the clothing, tulips ect. :'( That is the only thing what i really miss in that Dronningslund world.
  • tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    I would've loved a world like this! I wish they were still making new TS3 store content.
  • zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    I agree with tamalinn, I would definitely have bought this World if it existed! :)
  • IvinoraIvinora Posts: 1,165 Member
    I once started making a netherlands (and on another map, germany) world, I think i was taking ideas from Utrecht and Maastricht
    I gave up on it because well, IDK :neutral_face: it felt kinda flat as a world too me at that time...
    But yeah with Island paradise expension pack making a town like Utrecht would be extra fun with actuall houseboats, and it could make for a much more entertaining map now that there's alot more content in the game (back then we didn't have a basketball hoop or a football net and making netherland town/city without a football net just isn't right lol) I sadly do not have the time to start a project these days (i hardly even have time for anything anymore these days)... This year blows lol
  • amakeuploveramakeuplover Posts: 84 Member
    I would love this!