Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 University Blogs - read em' and share your comments here!

Comments

• EndlessSims3EndlessSims3 Posts: 1,077 Member
    edited March 2013
    The Prima Guide Book? Will there be one at all? Or another EP and no book? Please help ty
  • SimGuruHydraSimGuruHydra Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hey Simmers!

We got some new blogs up! If you haven't checked it out - SimGuruSNelson posted a new blog to celebrate the launch of University Life:

http://www.thesims3.com/community/blog.html?blogid=489107

And meet some of The Sims 3 Dev team!
    http://www.thesims3.com/community/blog.html?blogid=489429

http://www.thesims3.com/community/blog.html?blogid=489435
  • Bunny_of_Death66Bunny_of_Death66 Posts: 107 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Aww the dev team is so cute!!!!

Always love seeing Graham but some of those girls were very pretty :oops:
  • allonsydahlfaceallonsydahlface Posts: 661 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hey everyone! This is Sarah Dahl from the blog! I hope you guys enjoyed the interviews. I loved working on this game and I hope you love it!

We have the best fans! <3
  • simsfreak87simsfreak87 Posts: 6
    edited March 2013
    hey everybody i have the sims 3 university life and when i bought the bonfire in the buy mode i noticed when i went to light the bonfire there was no flame on the bonfire
    but my sims were acting like there was a flame burning for the bonfire if anyone can help tht would be great happy simming everybody
    :D
  • Rapozola9864Rapozola9864 Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    Well I WAS super excited to play, but unfortunately, I havent been able to enjoy my game at all! Whenever I send a sim to university, they somehow get lost lot and nevershow up! I've tried multiple times and it n never works. It's all very frustrating. And on top of that my game will shut down randomly or stay forever in a loading screen. I never had any of these issue prior to downloading the ep. I really just wanna play!!!!!!! *cue tears of frustration*
  • SaraGouldSaraGould Posts: 5
    edited March 2013
    :D I am soo excited to send my sims to university. I never got to experience TS2 University be cause I started playing this past April. I already have most EPs. I just ordered University Life from Walmart, and I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. Could someone tell me their favorite part of the EP?
  • completespaz100completespaz100 Posts: 122 New Member
    edited March 2013
    When ever I eat the candy bars my sims throwup is this a glitch or is it on purpose? :?:
  • SalemHellKatSalemHellKat Posts: 13 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I am having a problem with my Sims 3 UNIVERSITY LIFE EXPANSION PACK . (Cannot even log in to Answers HQ to ask the question as i keep getting the "service unavailable " message.)

Everything works fine , up until when i had both of my sims --from the same household attend university for a term (ONE WEEK). They both passed their finals and on Saturday they "traveled back home". Here is where the problem lies. For some when the home-world loaded it prompted me to pick another household or move one in. I did. I chose the parents of one of the sims. When i looked at the town in edit-town i could not find my previous sims. It's like they vanished. I went back to the sim's parents and looked under the relationships. It showed both of my sims but they were shaded. (Like World Adventures) Is this normal? Can someone explain this to me please? Would appreciate it. I am just so lost as to what is going on .
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited March 2013
    i went to the link of the answers of the questions, and im pretty sure this question hasn't been asked, and i really wanna know the answer, sorry if this question has been asked.

When you send a sim to university and you have family, friends, stranger people in your town, will they keep on aging and having babies moving in/out of houses like they usually do? or is it like a boring old WA world where nothing happens while you're gone.
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited March 2013
    hi SimGuruHydra, thank you for my gift..what a great surprise! been having a real blast with UL..thanks again.
  • kennnykennny Posts: 8
    edited March 2013
    I was, in fact very excited! It was actually my favorite expansion yet! and I have been getting expansions since the very first The Sims.. But, the excessive bugs that came with this game are absolutely ridiculous. I'm sure I'm speaking for many others when I say I hope you guys are at least planning on doing something about this. The most popular forum post about this game is sadly about the bugs it came with. And it's got more than six times the replies than the next, at that.
  • attyxattyx Posts: 3 New Member
    edited March 2013
    PLEASE HELP!
    i got my university game today and i tried to send my young adult sim to uni and when it loaded onto the uni map it came up with a completely different sim not even part of my family! their needs were not showing or who they actually were and it wouldn't let me click anywhere , my sim completely dissapeard , i restated the game at least 3 times and the same things happened, also when i tried to create a new sim and send them it worked but it said all my classes were over and i hadn't even started! i un-installed it then re-installed it and again the same thing happened! :(:( has anyone had the same problem or does any one know how to fix this or is it just a big glitch in the game?
    PLEASE HELP IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ISSUE, IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!! :D
  • SeasonalPlumbobSeasonalPlumbob Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    ERMAGHERD ERMAGHERD.

I need a puff of my inhaler now omg.

I have been playing The Sims for sososo long and this is just the most perfect expansion pack for anyone attending any type of school , it's so easy to relate to.
    Here is a list of what I am looking forward to:

PARTIES
    DORMS
    Vending Machines :mrgreen::mrgreen: ERMAGHERD
    Varsity Jackets
    UNIVERSITY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD ERMAGHERD

Sorry, I'm just really excited.

I have to wait 2 weeks til I get my Easter present which is apparently University Life. If it isn't I'M GONNA DIE.

So much to look forward to. OMG OMG.
  • SeasonalPlumbobSeasonalPlumbob Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    When ever I eat the candy bars my sims throwup is this a glitch or is it on purpose? :?:
    I think I saw this in TheQuxxn 's Let's Play University Life on YouTube. I think it may be one of these things:
    Depends on your sim. :roll:
    Is just the Nougat Surprise in her videos. :mrgreen:
    Too much sugar? :oops:

Hope this helped... Anyone with any questions just watch her Let's Plays, they're very detailed as to how to play the game, and for those who have games that crash, that is unfortunate but in many Let's Plays nobody mentions crashes :shock: :!: :?
  • olivia076olivia076 Posts: 18
    edited March 2013
    I love it! Thank you Sims People!
  • 1159hi1159hi Posts: 12
    edited March 2013
    Hey guys my friend is making a series soon and needs some voice actors and some writers for a sims 3 series on youtube. He's really awsome he just needs some help. He recently lost his youtube channel which had alot of viewers but he didnt post for a while so they deleted his account. Anyway he is back and needs some subsribers, viewers and fans! lol so help him out, pass the word arround heres the channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/MrExecutiveDirector

• dailyerdailyer Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    hi guys im gettin uni life for easter im so exsited i hope it does not disipoint me ! ps showtime amazing :-D
  • icecreamfan10icecreamfan10 Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    I really am excited to get this expansion pack later on but I think that EA should have a give away where they give away free copies of this game and make the give away free! :D:D:D:D :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • completespaz100completespaz100 Posts: 122 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I think I saw this in TheQuxxn 's Let's Play University Life on YouTube. I think it may be one of these things:
    Depends on your sim. :roll:
    Is just the Nougat Surprise in her videos. :mrgreen:
    Too much sugar? :oops:

Hope this helped... Anyone with any questions just watch her Let's Plays, they're very detailed as to how to play the game, and for those who have games that crash, that is unfortunate but in many Let's Plays nobody mentions crashes :shock: :!: :?
    I watch them to but it happens to every one of my sims but what I discovered is if you buy a candy bar out of the both soda and candy vending machine is you don't get sick. At this point I'm really confused.
  • thecupidkillerthecupidkiller Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    I really want to get it! But i need to know is it really worth it? My games have problems crashing sometimes and does Uni. add to that?
  • Happydays98Happydays98 Posts: 5
    edited April 2013
    I love having Nerdz, Jocks and Rebels!!

Taking romantic photos is awesome 2 :D
  • Happydays98Happydays98 Posts: 5
    edited April 2013
    The game is really worth the money :D I would recommend it to everyone who wants a more in depth education for their sims... 8)
  • coolgirl65coolgirl65 Posts: 401 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I really want to get it! But i need to know is it really worth it? My games have problems crashing sometimes and does Uni. add to that?

My game doesn't function properly, and other people's game crash and what not, so I would wait until they come out with a patch for all the bugs it has.
  • YASSSTEFANIEYASSSTEFANIE Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    University won't give me my credits! I went to college and complete my degree and haven't got the credits. Please help !!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top