Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Group Hug! Everybody Invited!

I was talking with 301001, a very good friend of mine, and I realized, once again, just how much y'all have impacted my life (and probably many others here). I never was one who had many real friends, in fact, I'm a bit of a loner, but when I came here, I became a bit more social, no, scratch that, a LOT more social, but mainly around here. Still, I now have friends to got to when I need them and I love y'all for that. So when 301 and I were joking about a big forum hug, I thought "why not?" So here we are. You can post just a hug, your story about how this forum effected your life, or whatever it is you want to post. No negativity, this is the thread of hugs 'n' love! XD

So, I will start...

**supermegahuggz**

128933723365191839.jpg

Comments

• Options
    301001301001 Posts: 2,297 Member
    edited January 2013
    Aww.... **group forum huggies**

(The kitteh is so cute ♥)
  • Options
    lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited January 2013
    hu0dnc.jpg

Awww dats cute. :D

This forum has effected my wallet more than anything! But I am happy to geek out with other people who love the sims as much as I do! None of my RL friends understand my obsession.
    er0s4g.jpg
  • Options
    BlyssciaBlysscia Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited January 2013
    *group hug*

I'm the same way. I don't have many close friends at all so I definitely appreciate all the kind, friendly people on the forum. ^^

article-0-11AA3F21000005DC-685_964x674-2.jpg
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited January 2013
    Hugs to you all. smiley-love0028.gif
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    angievccangievcc Posts: 607 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I totally agree =) this forum is amazing, and is full of such wonderful people! I was a little hesitant at first, as i tend to be pretty cynical, but the kindness and generosity that I have seen on these forums are truly amazing!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJPVVzItduXG3ipQ8Hb6gGO4EvxVdZ82Klxt7awgC9iKT97IgykHTMZu1cGw
  • Options
    SandySimSandySim Posts: 2,523 Member
    edited January 2013
    Awww love this idea! Huge hugs!!

I am also mostly a loner. It's so great to come here and see all the love and kindness everyone has for each other! Really brightens my days :D

anilove.gif

bighugs.jpg
  • Options
    Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited January 2013
    OOooooohhhhh! I want some!

group_hug.gif

Same song, new verse. Loner, no close RL friends, dragged to the GG forum by Ivanna, fell in love and never left!
  • Options
    EmmaBarbieEmmaBarbie Posts: 5,836 Member
    edited January 2013
    group-hug.jpg
    Lol cute thread :) I guess on here I'm kinda more social, I don't get out much so its good to be able to come here and talk to people especially in a really good RPG.
    You're too late.
  • Options
    twilight_aerithtwilight_aerith Posts: 653 Member
    edited January 2013
    I love hugs!!!

hug2_zps0b9632b7.jpg

hug3_zpsbcd9ec96.jpg

UTE-TA1_zps8f47711e.jpg

giraffehug1_zpsa9c0f9d7.png

hug4_zpse1f25d14.jpg

And a giant group hug!

hug6_zps58f60911.jpg
    Origin ID: Samerella
  • Options
    CatherynBlueCatherynBlue Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Oh, I love hugs!! *dives in and gives everyone bear hugs* I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS!!
  • Options
    TheFairyBugTheFairyBug Posts: 2,925 New Member
    edited January 2013
    the_mane_six__group_hug_3___mlp_fim_vector_by_kirklands_girl39-d5mqmfa.png
  • Options
    BinskyBinsky Posts: 4,263 Member
    edited January 2013
    Aww, than you guys for sharing! I love the photos, the stories, and of course, the hugs!

**morehuggz**
  • Options
    icouldntfindanameicouldntfindaname Posts: 2,228 Member
    edited January 2013
    grouphug.jpg
    group+hug.jpg
    GROUP HUGS!!
  • Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited January 2013
    When I came here my RL was in a terrible mess, a personal tragedy had turned it upside down and I wasn't coping with it all in my head. Coming here turned my life around, I have made the most incredible, sweet and wonderful friends, who I owe so much too.

Biggest squishiest hugs I can manage for you all. :)
  • Options
    BambooEaterrrBambooEaterrr Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited January 2013
    Aw I love this idea! :D And all those pictures are just adorable! :D *joins in giant group hug*

Well I'm not in a state right now that allows me to actually see my rl friends and as I'm extremely talkative and love spending time with friends, I was getting kinda lonely lol :b I stumbled upon the GG forum and it has just been a real lifesaver! I've met so many wonderful, kind and generous friends here in matter of weeks, who are always there to cheer me up or laugh at my silly jokes :lol:

Sending some Panda love out into the forum :mrgreen:

3348298388_4f96797c9f_o.jpg
  • Options
    jeLlyBeAn1573jeLlyBeAn1573 Posts: 755 Member
    edited January 2013
    lol I am actually much more shy on here than in RL but I can't resist hugs!!!

Calvin-and-Hobbes-hugging-calvin-and-hobbes-1395524-1024-768.jpg

11.jpg
  • Options
    DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    edited January 2013
    So many HUGS for all of you!
    tumblr_ltfgkrU9E41r0ezqso1_500.jpg
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 837 Member
    edited January 2013
    Yo! I lost ma weave today! Tha wind blew it off and away! Can y'all pray for ma weave and hug it like....in mind and stuff! Shoo...I can't afford a new weave :(
    WsYdHZD.jpg

• Options
    BinskyBinsky Posts: 4,263 Member
    edited January 2013
    So we are learning about the wild west in History, so of course we spent a half hour of our double (84 minutes) looking at prairie dog pictures. NOW LOOK AT THE ADORABLE HUGGING PAIR! :lol:

Kissing_Prairie_dog_edit_3.jpg
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited January 2013
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE I sure can............
    FEEL
    THE
    LOVE
    UP
    IN
    HERE!!

cattt.jpg
    tumblr_l7h18u72H91qzpwi0o1_500.jpg
    kitten_hugs2.gif
    kitten_friends.jpg

I'm in a new country with limited language knowledge, and the few friends I have here are still going to school to learn the language, where I had to stop due to constant headaches. I miss everyone terribly, but coming here has been like a second home to me and many of you are much like family to me. TJ is my best friend and we enjoy our time alone, but there are times while he works that I wish I could call my sis back in the US, to meet me for lunch or something :( You guys keep me from losing it at times and your friendships mean the world to me. So mea squishy hugs to everyone ;)
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    yz2907yz2907 Posts: 1,680 Member
    edited January 2013
    You can't say no to the kitty! :mrgreen:

dacd9005bf2313f2b237b2fb7e204319.jpg
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    edited January 2013
    thanks thats really sweet of you :) and i am glad this site has impacted you positively really good for you i am happy for you :)
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited January 2013
    You're a sweetheart. I love this forum too.

canitbehugztyme.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    edited January 2013
    ErnesaT wrote:
    You're a sweetheart. I love this forum too.

canitbehugztyme.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i am also glad you get a positive exprence from this fourm as well :)
  • Options
    WildeatheartWildeatheart Posts: 1,785 Member
    edited January 2013
    preview?page=264996&filename=Raukue+-+Kilkakon+Group+Hug+%5BCOMMISSION%5D+-+small.jpg"width=550"

HUG!!!! :D:mrgreen:
    tumblr_static_b95t53zz25sskgcso8s48cksw.jpg