Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Legacy Island II & III ♥ - Uploaded =D

1202122232426...Next

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited September 2016
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    JCB24 wrote: »
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    -I can tell you the proprietor at the Flying V only tossed a few routing and it was a week into. I have a feeling they want to stand in different places with each install or new Save. :(

I'm having *major* problems with each new proprietor of the Flying V. Only ~4 sim-weeks into my game, and I've tried everything to resolve their constant (literally half a dozen times or more a day) routing issues. I've used Master Controller to totally annihilate that sim and let NRAAS Story Progression repopulate it's owner. I've tried a sim reset on them, a total town reset, etc. Nothing works - they continually complain about routing, and I expect are taxing the cpu unnecessarily. It is to the point where I'm considering removing the venue, except it's the one giving out the gardener challenges (which of course my sim is!).

I don't have any mod conflicts. No other sim has routing issues like this. I've seen it with two separate instances of different proprietors of that lot. There's something going on there that isn't quite right - it's bugged.

If I zoom in on that lot, I can see the sim standing outside near the middle of the back area, stomping and waving.

Would be nice to get a fix. My only alternative is to blow the lot away and install the vanilla diner lot.

Blow away... :)

How long have you watched the Proprietor? Have you noticed they will wave their arms and yet move around anyway? This isn't my lot, it's Maxis... The Flying V is theirs with small edits- actually made bigger.
    I bet they will wave their hands a few times and yet there will be no lag, no stutter, no tiny freezes.

i had the Flying V problem too, so I replaced it with some other similar lot that I downloaded.

RF Long, do you have a copy of this world without the bar errors? the mixologist cant get to work, the only fix is to keep looking for and removing and replacing all the bars in the town when I start a new game.

There are bar errors? What is your mod saying?

You can change out all the bars with downloaded bars if they work better for you and then make a Save to reuse. :)
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited October 2016
    This is a bug that happens sometimes to worlds released before...I want to say IP. I think there is also new version of the Overwatch mod at NRAAS that is supposed to fix this issue with the bars without having to replace them. (Version 1.22, I think.)
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • EuroGirL87EuroGirL87 Posts: 154 Member
    After a long hiatus, I'm making a return back to playing Sims 3 and this is all I need :smiley: The best all inclusive world! Thanks @Rflong7 for all your hard work!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top