Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Legacy Island II & III ♥ - Uploaded =D

Comments

• Options
    gypsy54gypsy54 Posts: 484 Member
    edited July 2014
    I absolutely love Legacy Island III, I downloaded it a couple of days ago and haven't stopped playing yet, it's perfect.

You are such a talented builder. I already have Beach City & Twikkii Island and alternate between these worlds, depending on the mood I'm in.

Thank you so much for sharing all your hard work :)
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi Wishonmeh05 and gypsy54 :D

Awesome! :mrgreen:

Thanks so much for leaving me wonderful comments! I'm always ecstatic to hear that players like my worlds. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    RukayaRukaya Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited July 2014
    Dear Rflong. I am really enjoying LI III so much. Thank you again for taking the time to make it without the ITF EP. Hope you had a great 4rh. :D
  • Options
    ShaneyBoyShaneyBoy Posts: 2,134 Member
    edited July 2014
    Is there a version with IP but without ITF? I see people thanking you for doing that but I can't find it and I feel like I'm being really stupid, or lazy... :lol:

Edit: I just found it on page 37, nevermind. :oops:
  • Options
    RRArtieRRArtie Posts: 204 Member
    I have been playing Legacy Island 3 for about a week. Thank you Rflong7 for this world. It has everything. I am enjoying the dive spots and am playing the Burb family again.

I wonder if anyone knows of a hint post for the tomb(s). I found a tomb, got through the dive well and end up behind doors I can't open. Is there a switch somewhere that I missed? Am I suppose to Zenport or teleport to the next room?
  • Options
    ShiroYoruShiroYoru Posts: 182 Member
    I still can't get enough of this world. I always play in it. I love exploring the world and discovering new things. I am just at the tip of the iceberg. Been playing it for maybe a month or so. Almost in my third gen in that world. Thank you for the world.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    @RRArtie wrote: »
    I have been playing Legacy Island 3 for about a week. Thank you Rflong7 for this world. It has everything. I am enjoying the dive spots and am playing the Burb family again.

I wonder if anyone knows of a hint post for the tomb(s). I found a tomb, got through the dive well and end up behind doors I can't open. Is there a switch somewhere that I missed? Am I suppose to Zenport or teleport to the next room?

Hi :)

Wonderful!
    I believe you can walk past one set of doors by clicking on the object on the floor to use it- don't try and click on the doors. It's been a long while and I don't have all the expansions installed right now to check on it. :(

@ShiroYuro ~ Thanks~ I'm so glad you like it! It always gives me a big smile to hear. :mrgreen:

• Options
    ShiroYoruShiroYoru Posts: 182 Member
    I don't like it . I love it! :D
  • Options
    simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited January 2016
    Hi everyone, I'm bringing this thread out of its grave because I made a lot intended for this world. I made a lot for the tropical island legacy lot. I thought this may be useful for some people. It does have some cc, but not much (set of Windows, set of paintings, vases, and a flower), and some store content. I wanted to make it because you can't put just any lot there. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=569827

I hope some of you find this useful :).

MTS_simsgal2227-1591995-Screenshot-2.jpg
    MTS_simsgal2227-1591994-Screenshot.jpg
  • Options
    Hi, @simsgal2227 How Awesome! I love modern, Apartment looks. Thanks so much for sharing. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    @Rflong7 Thanks, I'm glad you like it. What do you mean by appartment style though?
  • Options
    @Rflong7 Thanks, I'm glad you like it. What do you mean by appartment style though?

Oh,- I love the different balcony areas above the main level and that's what I wanted to say. :)
  • Options
    Rflong7 wrote: »

Oh,- I love the different balcony areas above the main level and that's what I wanted to say. :)

Okay, I get what you mean! I love adding second story balconies to my homes :).
  • Options
    musicman4365musicman4365 Posts: 191 Member
    Hey Rflong I have noticed what maybe a glitch or just way too many people. I have like over 30 people that are trying to enter the school building at one time. And it takes like 2-3 hours for everyone to get in. Is there anything that can be done to fix this?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I have a video but it won't let me post links. Lookup my youtube channel pcdoctor and it's my latest video.
  • Options
    Hey Rflong I have noticed what maybe a glitch or just way too many people. I have like over 30 people that are trying to enter the school building at one time. And it takes like 2-3 hours for everyone to get in. Is there anything that can be done to fix this?

Hi :)

That will happen when the population of children gets very large. You should be able to add another school or checkout some tips about it.
    http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/03/bug-crowds-in-front-of-the-school.html
  • Options
    I added another school and so far, no one is going to it.
  • Options
    I added another school and so far, no one is going to it.

Once a Sim is assigned a school they'll keep going. There are some more suggestions to try in the link I posted. :)
  • Options
    OK I'll give it a try and see what happens. However the school you built, where would I find that? Does it need to be on a specific size lot?
  • Options
    OK I'll give it a try and see what happens. However the school you built, where would I find that? Does it need to be on a specific size lot?

It's a rabbithole with the lot made to fit it- you can save it to the bin if you need to delete it and then replace it.
  • Options
    Update:

I tried demolishing the school building, built two schools in two different locations and I'm still having the problem with overcrowding. People will only go to one school. I've tried all the mods listed on the one page you gave to me. No luck.
  • Options
    JCB24JCB24 Posts: 6 New Member
    -I can tell you the proprietor at the Flying V only tossed a few routing and it was a week into. I have a feeling they want to stand in different places with each install or new Save. :(

I'm having *major* problems with each new proprietor of the Flying V. Only ~4 sim-weeks into my game, and I've tried everything to resolve their constant (literally half a dozen times or more a day) routing issues. I've used Master Controller to totally annihilate that sim and let NRAAS Story Progression repopulate it's owner. I've tried a sim reset on them, a total town reset, etc. Nothing works - they continually complain about routing, and I expect are taxing the cpu unnecessarily. It is to the point where I'm considering removing the venue, except it's the one giving out the gardener challenges (which of course my sim is!).

I don't have any mod conflicts. No other sim has routing issues like this. I've seen it with two separate instances of different proprietors of that lot. There's something going on there that isn't quite right - it's bugged.

If I zoom in on that lot, I can see the sim standing outside near the middle of the back area, stomping and waving.

Would be nice to get a fix. My only alternative is to blow the lot away and install the vanilla diner lot.
  • Options
    JCB24 wrote: »
    -I can tell you the proprietor at the Flying V only tossed a few routing and it was a week into. I have a feeling they want to stand in different places with each install or new Save. :(

I'm having *major* problems with each new proprietor of the Flying V. Only ~4 sim-weeks into my game, and I've tried everything to resolve their constant (literally half a dozen times or more a day) routing issues. I've used Master Controller to totally annihilate that sim and let NRAAS Story Progression repopulate it's owner. I've tried a sim reset on them, a total town reset, etc. Nothing works - they continually complain about routing, and I expect are taxing the cpu unnecessarily. It is to the point where I'm considering removing the venue, except it's the one giving out the gardener challenges (which of course my sim is!).

I don't have any mod conflicts. No other sim has routing issues like this. I've seen it with two separate instances of different proprietors of that lot. There's something going on there that isn't quite right - it's bugged.

If I zoom in on that lot, I can see the sim standing outside near the middle of the back area, stomping and waving.

Would be nice to get a fix. My only alternative is to blow the lot away and install the vanilla diner lot.

Blow away... :)

How long have you watched the Proprietor? Have you noticed they will wave their arms and yet move around anyway? This isn't my lot, it's Maxis... The Flying V is theirs with small edits- actually made bigger.
    I bet they will wave their hands a few times and yet there will be no lag, no stutter, no tiny freezes.
  • Options
    MoinesseMoinesse Posts: 155 Member

@JCB24 I never had a problem with @Rflong7 builds, but if you are having a problem with Flying V, its maxis. I always have a problem with that lot. Its easy to fix, just edit it with buydebug on. Delete one seating area, move the proprietor seating to a better area with 1 walking space around it. Also you may want to add a small step onto the platform from building mode. That's it. Give it a try.
  • Options
    ladybarefeetladybarefeet Posts: 35 Member
    JCB24 wrote: »

Blow away... :)

How long have you watched the Proprietor? Have you noticed they will wave their arms and yet move around anyway? This isn't my lot, it's Maxis... The Flying V is theirs with small edits- actually made bigger.
    I bet they will wave their hands a few times and yet there will be no lag, no stutter, no tiny freezes.

i had the Flying V problem too, so I replaced it with some other similar lot that I downloaded.

RF Long, do you have a copy of this world without the bar errors? the mixologist cant get to work, the only fix is to keep looking for and removing and replacing all the bars in the town when I start a new game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top