Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sims and Friends: Share Your Stories!!

Comments

• IvoryButterflyIvoryButterfly Posts: 1,199 Member
    Hi everyone,
    How have you all been?

My new job had been keeping me very busy over the past month, but hopefully my hours are about to be compressed into two to three days at a time rather than four hours every day right in the middle of the day, which totally screws up my timing if I want to get anything done, let alone play with my story sims and get my next story going!!!

Loving the updates, welcome to new comers so nice to meet you, kinda :blush:

mbytI0Z.png
    The Universe & I have agreed to disagree with each other!
  • TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    Hello all, everyone having a good time? ;)

Good to hear your work is keeping you busy @IvoryButterfly I hope it's kinda fun too ánd I do hope that with the compressed hours you get some more time to play and write again in future :)

Happy to say I still get a chapter out every two weeks even tho I'm doing more on the side atm. Here's hoping I can up this a bit in the upcoming holidays. For now, enjoy the latest on...

• EmmaBarbieEmmaBarbie Posts: 5,836 Member
    Hey all! Haven't been here in years (?) so I figured I'd check in. Been doing Camp NaNoWriMo in July this year, its going well :D
    You're too late.
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    @EmmaBarbie Cool! I did a CampNaNo in April 2015, and it was fun. But I always forget July's CampNaNo. I'm glad you're doing well with yours.
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
    Also hello! Wow, I think I've managed to do sort of weekly updates on The Chrysanthemum Tango lately. Go me! And here's the newest chapter:

Chapter 39: From Bad to Worse
    Q4XReC5.jpg

Regrets, fears, and a short respite. Is this the calm before the storm? Yes, yes it is.

I hope you guys enjoy and have a lovely time!
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    EmmaBarbie wrote: »
    Hey all! Haven't been here in years (?) so I figured I'd check in. Been doing Camp NaNoWriMo in July this year, its going well :D

Welcome back, Emma! :) I'm part of a Nano group on facebook, but I'm not doing a whole lot of nanoing...
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Hi there everybody,I've been unable to update stories for a while due to having internet issues which finally settled down.I managed to get an update published for DEERYMEADOWS just finished recently online.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Hello everyone, and nice to meet you!

My name is Samantha and I used to write stories back in Sims 2 and 3, but haven't written for Sims 4 yet. Writing is a passion of mine, and I've always found the depth in this game inspiring, and I particularly love when my Sim's life goes in an unexpected direction.

I look forward to reading some of your stories, as I really prefer current or ongoing stories over archived ones (unless they come highly recommended by others).

The first generation of my Grace family has just launched and you can read about the premise and links to the story here.

I am open to comments and criticism!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    @Karilan Hey! It's nice to have you here! Welcome! :)
    My Sims stories:
    edited July 2017
    Also hello everyone! I hope you're having a good day. I got the next chapter to Forget-me-not done! Here it is:

Chapter 12: Vengeful
    zrleRKA.jpg

Sonny harbours angry thoughts. A late night encounter doesn't help.

I hope you guys enjoy! Have a lovely time!
    My Sims stories:
    Hi everyone! What's this? Another Chrysanthemum Tango -update within the week? The world must be ending! Or not. I just have a vacation. :D

Well, here it is:

Chapter 40: Cheating Death
    KYmKreR.jpg

Sometimes it’s about narrowly avoiding something fatal. And sometimes it’s about hitting Death hard enough for things to go all kinds of wrong.

Have a lovely time you guys! :)
    My Sims stories:
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    This is the LAST SUITOR (I am doing a happy dance because it took forever) ... next comes the vote <3 and BTW this is my 100th blog woo woo woo :)

TY @Munterbacon for the incredible sim!! He is def a wonderful #boredomcutie!

Special appearances by simmies from @Maladi777 and @VIRTUALEE

Amazing poses from Finelines story teller @xjojox too

Builds from @Brennachan ... @Larifari2009 .. @hatsyYT (and others)

[img][/img]71qZWXf.png

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/07/07/rose-white-search-for-a-king-a-bachelorette-challenge-15-meet-hugo/
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    It is finally time for THE VOTE ... remember to choose 3 :) I am soooo excited!

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/07/10/rose-white-search-for-a-king-a-bachelorette-challenge-the-vote/

koeFJXr.jpg
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • ElenaSenoritaElenaSenorita Posts: 67 Member
    I wish I could advertise my story with pictures like all of you. But bummer I'm not yet a member. :/

Anyway, head over to http://hatethatily.blogspot.sg/ for my story!
    I'm updating it every bi-weekly. Next chapter will be up soon!
    IC33G4a.jpg
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    07-10-17_9-29-07_PM.png
    Meet Tifani and Korbin Dodson. My sims 4 household. Tifani wants to have a successful family and is a painter. Korbin wants to do well in music. Well no parenthood pack yet. Walmart ran out of copies at the last moment. I will just have to go to Gamestop for it. I am tired of them having it then poof it's out of stock.
    Hi guys! It's me again! With a new Chrysanthemum Tango -chapter!

Chapter 41: Mindscapes
    aw7TbFh.jpg

When the worst happens, one might not even be safe in one's own mind. Let alone somebody else's. Time keeps running out for everyone.

I hope you guys enjoy and have a lovely time!
    My Sims stories:
  • PatchouliNittPatchouliNitt Posts: 78 Member
    I'm midway the second generation of my Rags to Riches Challenge. Check it out if you'd like :) Link is below the flying turtle
    39edf25f4f3d48e6b489772a75136841.gif?ssl=1&w=450
    Check out my simlit here: Chronicles of Patchouli's Sims
  • mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    So two months later, I have written a for fun short story for the Monthly Simlits Short Story Challenge May prompt, which was "I'm Sorry." I was busy that month with the moving of the Stories and Legacies Index to its new home on Wordpress and unable to participate at that time, but the entire point of the "for fun" category is to let the prompts inspire creativity, so I did something totally different with this! Using the lyrics of Roxette's song "I'm Sorry," I've tried to tell a story using just the lyrics and imagery from Sims 3.

This story comes with the following warning: This story contains intimate moments and censored nudity. There is one instance of an exposed bosom. This story is NSFW, but far more tame than many of the intimate love scenes found in R-rated movies. I leave it up to my readers' discretion to decide if they feel comfortable viewing this sort of material.

I'm Sorry - A tragic love triangle is told through the lyrics of the song "I'm Sorry" by Roxette. Written for the May 2017 Monthly Simlits Short Story Challenges theme "I'm Sorry."
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • ElenaSenoritaElenaSenorita Posts: 67 Member
    New Chapter is out peeps!

Link : http://hatethatily.blogspot.sg/
    (You can never control what your heart desires even when your mind doesn't want to.)
    IC33G4a.jpg
    edited July 2017
    Hello hello, me dropping by! :smiley: I hope you're all having a sunnier summer than I've been having so far. :sunglasses:
    I did get to finish the next chapter in the Mezilkree's tale today so here goes...

Have a great week ahead! <3
  • thesealofthesimsthesealofthesims Posts: 722 Member
    Hey all. :)

Still nothing new from me, and I really don't know if there's going to be any more, not that anything I did was like your stuff to begin with. But it's more a matter of little time, hours that suck the life out of me, and just a general feeling of blah. And I know I haven't kept up with you guys, but things go so fast around here.

I do miss all of you though. :(

In happier news, I took a family trip up to Niagara Falls a few weeks ago. Fun times all around. I even got to meet a seal up close at the Niagara Aquarium. Oh, she was a sweet one. I managed to prank a few people at work with news that I met a girl, which wasn't entirely untrue, even if said girl had whiskers and smelled like fish. :tongue: I had one friend think I meant a Navy SEAL too.
    The votes have been counted .. the results are in .. time to see who made it to the penthouse. TY for your votes! @munterbacon @Spottydog714 @VIRTUALEE

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/07/20/rose-white-search-for-a-king-a-bachelorette-challenge-the-reveal/

SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    CHALLENGE UPDATE 1

The beginning of the challenge!

AUGH the BROfest .. these boys are getting on my last NERVE!

So how did your fav fella fare? :)

GViPgO7.png

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/07/22/rose-white-search-for-a-king-a-bachelorette-challenge-1-it-begins/

SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • BunnyMommy16BunnyMommy16 Posts: 3 New Member
    New Chapters up for http://ourendlessromance.weebly.com
    :)
    edited July 2017
    Hiya! Just before I head off for today... I want to wish you all a very good week :) Here's my latest update, I hope you enjoy!