Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims wants to be a Unicorn?

As the title says, She wants to be a Unicorn. I looked it up, and I haven't seen anyone else post about it.

See?
what_zpsbc2b5a98.png

She's best friends with a Unicorn already, and I have no idea if that Unicorn has to change her or not.. Or if I witch has to change her, either way I'm confused on how to do it.

Anyone else have a Sim wish for this, and know how to grant it?

The Sim wanting this is also a Teenager, I don't want to age her up since I like the innocence of them. But, I guess if she has to be an Adult I'll do so. :c

Comments

• MagnaluciusMagnalucius Posts: 132 Member
    edited October 2012
    You sim wants to become a supernatural, meaning find someone to turn you into one of the supernatural beings in the game (vampire, werewolf, etc). Even tho the title says Unicorn, doesn't specify that in the description.
    1396340557_1584_0.gif
  • KewPewKewPewKewPewKewPew Posts: 4
    edited October 2012
    She has that wish next to the Unicorn one, Which is why I asked. So she wished for it twice?
  • CrazyPlumbob915CrazyPlumbob915 Posts: 4,035 Member
    edited October 2012
    It seems your Sim and I have similar aspirations. :lol:
  • ShiromisaShiromisa Posts: 193
    edited October 2012
    Whaat

Sim you are drunk.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited October 2012
    That is a first, to be turned into an animal. If you figure out how, I would like to know.
  • anoela1336anoela1336 Posts: 4,207 New Member
    edited October 2012
    It seems your Sim and I have similar aspirations. :lol:

:lol:
  • KewPewKewPewKewPewKewPew Posts: 4
    edited October 2012
    |: Still haven't figured it out, I made her a fairy. The Unicorn wish is still there though, I'm trying to figure out all the magic, and potions stuff. I don't see one that say ''Turn into Unicorn'', or a Spell for it. Maybe it's a glitched wish? I have no idea. Dx
  • Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    edited October 2012
    Wow, I don't think that's actually possible but I'd like to be proven wrong.
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited October 2012
    LOL, that's kind of cute. Sounds like something a little girl would want.

I think the game automatically generates a wish when a sim becomes friends with a supernatural to become that supernatural. I've seen this happen when my sim befriended a werewolf or a vampire, for instance, but never a unicorn (then again, none of my sims have become friends with unicorns since SN). Maybe it's an oversight. Like they intended for it to happen with certain occults and they forgot to cross unicorns off of the list.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • SimsprocfunSimsprocfun Posts: 1,499 Member
    edited October 2012
    This looks to me as pure coding mistake when test function for supernaturals doesn't check that Sim cannot become a horse. Probably Unicorn is a supernatural creature but this is a horse not a human type.

This wish is not reasonable and cannot be applied. You can remove it already from Sim wish panel.
  • gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    edited October 2012
    Lol..I find that fantastic OP. As far as I know there is no known potion, witch spell, or fairy spell that can do that. But it is a great glitch amd good for a smile.
  • Trish1966Trish1966 Posts: 1,010 Member
    edited October 2012
    Actually, there might be a way.....but only if you use mods. I've got to work at my real job for awhile, but I'll check back later. You can let me know if you want the info.
  • enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited October 2012
    I think that wish is a glitch--kind of like when sims used to wish to upgrade a gate and it wasn't even possible to do so! EA will fix it, maybe... :wink:
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Trish1966Trish1966 Posts: 1,010 Member
    edited October 2012
    Probably, but I might try it some time just to see if it works. :wink:
  • Deandria84Deandria84 Posts: 160 New Member
    edited October 2012
    It must be a glitch but this thread has reminded me that I was hoping for an elixir/spell/trick that would turn animals into sims (never thought about the other way but that would have been cool). I knew it was a long shot but I would have liked it.
  • ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    edited October 2012
    I agree that it's gotta be a glitch...turning a Sim into a Unicorn is not possible. xD

I have never had a Sim roll a want to be ANY kind of Supernatural. I didn't even know they could wish for that. It's cool that they can, though. I wonder if certain traits make them more likely to roll that want.
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • southern_wintersouthern_winter Posts: 321 Member
    edited October 2012
    That's so cute :mrgreen: I think there must be some kind of glitch with supernaturals and animals because one night a cat fairy showed up at my sim's house :lol:
  • JPK01JPK01 Posts: 32
    edited October 2012
    I saw a video on youtube and they had a UNICORN SIM!My sim wanted to be one but i can't figure out how to become one.I think the unicorn needs to bless you enough times or put a spell on you.Add the unicorn to your houshold and it might work better with the bff realation ship.Bad EA!!! : :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:i may help you when i find out :D.Plus,I have no mods cuz I cant get them or anything,so I'll check!I'd LOVE to help and becomeing a unicorn sim sounds like fun!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D jkeegan01 is my username if you want to become friends with searching!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited October 2012
    Checked.I only did the fairy potion but its true on youtube i saw a sim with a horn on top and the title i think was:UNICORN SIM!.I am not sure anymore if they were atleast doing a mod or cheat.Hey!!!A cheat!Thats it!Try a cheat!!!!Maybe you should type,simunicorn or something like that!!Okay,I hope this helped!
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited October 2012
    Perhaps the 'Wish' is an intentional glitch of sorts, EA trying to be funny.
    An early April Fools joke lol =P
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
    edited November 2012
    You cant.Its a glitch.It was fixed for me.I have a horse sim,though!You can upload her if you want to.There also may be a way as the person used the horse outfit,made it look like a unicorn,and ill try to figure it out.If you love to see funny glitches,the glitches the outfit makes is that the outfit goes right through things.Hope this helped!Happy Simming!!! :D :-) :):( :(Sorry.............its a big glitch.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    edited November 2012
    That's a funny glitch.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • sims3babeey99sims3babeey99 Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    She's best friends with a Unicorn already, and I have no idea if that Unicorn has to change her or not.. Or if I witch has to change her, either way I'm confused on how to do it.

Anyone else have a Sim wish for this, and know how to grant it?

The Sim wanting this is also a Teenager, I don't want to age her up since I like the innocence of them. But, I guess if she has to be an Adult I'll do so. :c
    [/quote]
    My sim wished for this too! I'm trying to figure it out! she is also a teenager & best friends with a unicorn C:
  • shideh357shideh357 Posts: 866 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Never seen anything like that before.

I'm afraid i don't think it's possible :(
  • myhorsechestnutmyhorsechestnut Posts: 22
    edited March 2013
    I know what it is!

Your sim means a were-pony!!!! :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: