Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Through Colour Blind Eyes" Rainbowacy - Gen 2 - Tapestry - Updated 04/06/2018

Comments

• Options
    itsjulieitsjulie Posts: 2,890 Member
    edited February 2014
    :lol:
    Well you are going to find out what happens later
    The next chapter is virtually ready to roll :D
    tcbforum.gif

100 Little Weeds - 100 baby challenge

• Options
    xVeexVee Posts: 2,061 New Member
    edited February 2014
    Freakin' awesome updates.

Sorry I don't always make comments. I read them while I am at work and usually get distracted. Things have been rolling along awesomely.

I love how they can't do anything to Tap - Mr. Invincible. I'm surprised it pretty much worked on an Original too. Jazz must have been soooo shocked!

I can't wait to see how things pan out.

Anticipation OVERLOAD. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Unfortunately the only think Tap doesn't have in his mortal form is strength

:D I hope you are ready for this one!! :lol:

Chapter 14

Screenshot-37-14-1.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    xVeexVee Posts: 2,061 New Member
    edited February 2014
    Wow, great chapter. Very descriptive and fun!

I'm so sad about Honey and the babies. :( As if that happened! I was hoping he was going to remember he can control vampberry's but he was in too much of a panic. I thought he might stare one down and have it attack the other one before it finished Honey. *sniffles*

So emotional!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Yeah he was in too much of a panic - but he lacks the strength.
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited February 2014
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    iButterfreeiButterfree Posts: 2,043 Member
    edited February 2014
    Yay, I figured Honey wasn't entirely doomed. That's going to be so hard for Tap though with him having to believe what he has to believe. Poor guy can't catch a break, but it seems like your characters never really get a break, do they? XD
    Thoroughly enjoyed the chapter in any case :D
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    :oops: no I suppose I am a little cruel on them :x
    but it makes for boring reading if its all hearts and flowers and happy ever afters :wink:

and here's more :lol:

Chapter 15

Screenshot-11-28-1.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited February 2014
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Great chapter :D The poses of Tap and River on the bed weren't exactly "brotherly", but I love that they're really able to start talking and getting to know the other properly now. I feel bad for Tap being scared, but him going to sleep next to River was adorable.
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    :oops: I hoped nobody would notice the poses :lol: i spent days looking for bed poses that werent too intimate - I had to mix what i do have up a little to make them look less ... well you know.
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited February 2014
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Don't really worry about it :D I too have spent countless hours trying to find poses that could fit what I was looking for, and I've actually changed large-ish plots around since it can be so hard to try and fit the image you see in your head. I understand the frustration completely. I've started learning how to make my own, but of course that is just as difficult in itself :lol:

Once again, great update. I was a little confused at first and thought I missed something since Tap was suddenly a Young Adult and walking around freely, but once I got to the explanation everything was good.

I'm exactly like River with cars. I am utterly hopeless with anything regarding maintenance. The only thing I really know how to do is jump-start the engine since something weird happened with my car last year and the battery kept dying.

As bad as that ending seems to be for the boys, I gotta say that vampires really do look cool being all one color.
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    tell me about changing the story to fit the pictures :roll: sometimes I have to do it and it annoys me - all the time im writing i have a very vivid picture in my head - a lot of the time i can't duplicate it or get anywhere close to it and it really annoys me :x I never find the poses I want - I try to do as much as I can without poses - or Id be here for weeks doing one chapter - the pictures actually are more hassle tome than the writing :lol:

Sorry didn't mean to confuse you - maybe I should have explained it a little earlier on in the chapter :roll: Ive been dying for him to grown up :D now the fun starts :lol:

Im lucky as far as cars go - my Dad is a mechanic and im also married to one ironically - so im pretty good with cars :D but ive never had to get my hands dirty ... i always let them do it :wink:

You might be surprized to learn who those vamps actually are - they are berried premade sims :D if you look HERE on the familiar faces page on my blog - you will see

and ..... I have another chapter :D

Chapter 18

Screenshot-5-34-1.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited March 2014
    I've started a new spin off blog for the Through Colourblind Eyes rainbowacy.

BEHIND COLOURFUL EYES

I will be doing stuff on that blog that I've wanted to do for a while without interupting the main story ....

short stories involving the spares
    character backgrounds
    picture spam
    musical picture spam
    etc
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited March 2014
    This is a brilliant idea :D I know I was having a bit of trouble remembering the 2nd generation since there's a good number of them now :lol: And I'm definitely always down for more pictures and little stories :mrgreen: I really liked getting to know more about Gravel. Can't wait to see if that hint with the song does lead somewhere someday.
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    :D Gravels story is the first one coming - I'm half way through writing it :wink:

Ive always been the same with my legacys i can't leave the spares alone - i did 23 generations with my swan family and the spares were always interfering :lol:
    a few of them have found their way into this after being berried :wink: my Ugli family too
    but I will be spilling the beans on the BCE blog - about where some of these sims have come from :D Who Ruby and Cosmic are might well surprise some :P

another chapter :D

Chapter 19

Screenshot-42-16-1.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited March 2014
    another chapter

I'm not too happy with this one :x

Mango 6

Screenshot-11-37-1.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited March 2014
    I liked it well enough :) Not much happened action wise, but things like finding out just what Gravel's conflict is kept it real interesting. I had a feeling there was going to be a big age difference, but I definitely wasn't expecting who it would be :shock: It's gonna be fun to see where that goes.

I love Mango's "WHAT!?" face XD

I'll have to go through your other projects so I can see who has crossed over :D
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    AmberKotoriAmberKotori Posts: 3,440 Member
    edited March 2014
    I have tried for a while to get into your story, and I just tried again, but I can't stand 'Family portrait' I attempted suicide years ago to that song, and it brings all that up again >.>
    456932bd-d82f-41e3-ba07-e3cbab1b5ebc_zpsfu64k4v0.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    @Amber :shock: Im really sorry - I didnt want to bring back any bad memories :(
    I hope you get into the story :)

@ibutterfree :D glad you liked it
    :lol: yeah Gravels conflict :roll: a lot of the things they do they actually choise for themselves in game - that was one of them :lol:

:lol: I'll be doing the spilling the beans posts soon :wink:

well another chapter

Chapter 20

chapter20.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Haha, yeah, I know a little something about the not so conventional choices Sims makes. I one time had one of my new Young Adults Sims fall in love with Christopher Steel. I soon found out that Christopher and this girl's father were also in love :lol: Imagine trying to work that out in real life :shock:

Woo!

Another interesting reveal there with Storm.
    Was hoping to get a bit more out of Crystal, but I'm sure Tap will get through to her soon enough :D
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    :lol: I have stuff like that happen all the time :lol: yeah it would be a nightmare in real life!!
    Crystal is coming :D slowly - shes a ****** to catch :lol:

another chapter

Chapter 21

chapter21.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited March 2014
    tcbforum.gif

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Haha, that ending was perfect :lol: Glad it seems like Tapestry is going to get somewhere with Crystal. I hope everything works out with Denim as well. Guy really does need a break :D
    mss8gv9