Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

supernatural folk won't marry

2...Next

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited January 2013
    It seems that the new Supernatural prompt "ask to forsake [kind]" has pushed other options further back, requiring a bit more effort to unlock.

It took me no time at all to get my werewolf and his fairy pal interested in each other, but quite a long while before the option to go steady came up. Neither had to abandon his supernatural heritage to do this – my werewolf is perfectly happy with his fairy fiancé and vice versa.
  • prdemo1prdemo1 Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    I have this same problem, but the guy is a witch and the girl is a wolf. The guy did have a girlfriend and they broke up. Now all I see in her bar is a white-red heart with an X over it. I think it might have something to do with what Jennamarae said.
  • ShafaShafa Posts: 2 New Member
    For the release of supernatural Sims marriage, buy a "me too" megaphone from buy mode, select on and choose "Announce Protest at...", then choose some place, then let's go to the protest. If the protest is successful, your Sims can be married.
  • ShafaShafa Posts: 2 New Member
    For the release of supernatural Sims marriage, buy a "me too" megaphone from buy mode, select on and choose "Announce Protest at...", then choose some place and select "Rings" of protest list, then let's go to the protest location. If the protest is successful, your Sims can be married.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Shafa wrote: »
    For the release of supernatural Sims marriage, buy a "me too" megaphone from buy mode, select on and choose "Announce Protest at...", then choose some place and select "Rings" of protest list, then let's go to the protest location. If the protest is successful, your Sims can be married.
    Interesting solution, never heard of that one before. Doesn't the megaphone require Uni, though?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net