Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finding Moonstone? HELP PLEASE!

I'm trying to turn my sim from a simbot back into a witch (long story) but I need moonstone to make the elixir! Anyone know where I can find it???

Comments

• Options
    BrandiBugBrandiBug Posts: 1,313 Member
    edited September 2012
    Consignment stores... Do you have any other witches? They can convert items into moonstones (I've gotten a lot in the last couple of hours).
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    bintalshamsa1bintalshamsa1 Posts: 53 Member
    edited September 2012
    You may be able to eventually get one at Aleister's Sundries, but that's pretty random. I just got the Prima Guide. Let me check and see if it says where they spawn.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    According to the guide, the moonstones show up in a few places. I looked on the map and it seems that the only place they can be found is on the periphery of the town on either side of the river. If you have the sandy beach facing up, look on the left and right sides of the map, near the mountains.

I hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I just thought about something! Which elixir do you need? I have a pretty significant stock of most of them in my game already. If we friend each other then I could send one to you as a gift.
  • Options
    Whistling_dixeeWhistling_dixee Posts: 8 New Member
    edited September 2012
    As a matter of fact when I found it, I wrote down the address as 270 Valley View Rd, it is in the back yard of the modern mansion that is empty and one of the few homes with a pool in the back .... hope you find it :)
  • Options
    AurigaLeveenAurigaLeveen Posts: 18
    edited September 2012
    That's very helpful! I need the witch elixir. I accidentally turned my witch into a simbot on day one and now i'm trying to turn her back!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    That's very helpful! I need the witch elixir. I accidentally turned my witch into a simbot on day one and now i'm trying to turn her back!

Okay, send me a friend request, so that I know when to send it. I'll jump off the forum and onto the game. It's already loaded, it won't take long at all.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I sent it a few minutes back. My witch (errr...simbot) will be thrilled to be back to normal!!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Oops! sorry! Okay I'll stop posting and go back to send it to you. Be on the lookout.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    It's not showing your friend request. I'll try to send one to you.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I sent it to you on the sims3.com site, not actually in game figured it links.
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited September 2012
    they do spawn as my sim found one at the back of her house
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    taylah3996taylah3996 Posts: 1
    edited January 2014
    what can you do with a moonstone i just found one and i dont even know what to do with it??
  • Options
    TractzTractz Posts: 36 Member
    edited January 2014
    I found a couple of moonstones and a sunstone in the graveyard in Sunset Valley.
  • Options
    MinecraftMayaMinecraftMaya Posts: 2 New Member
    Ok im 3 years late but i need some... anybody know where they spawn in Appaloosa plains?
  • Options
    Shira3000Shira3000 Posts: 348 Member
    Can someone help me?
    I have the sims 3 island paradise, and I have a family in riverview.
    I've tried to take them to a vacation in a resort in Isla Paradiso, But I don't find any option for that.
    Is it possible to send sims who not live in Isla Paradiso to a vacation in Isla Paradiso?
    Thanks.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    @Shira3000, sadly EA didn't set up the IP EP to allow for our Sims to travel for vacation. The IP EP isn't like the WA EP where travelling is allowed. The only way that I know of traveling to IP and back is to download the Traveler mod from NRaas as that mod allows travel between any of the worlds and back home.
    http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Traveler
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top