Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~Little Fox Kennels~ - Toller Puppy Available! NEW SITE - Update in First Post!

14567810...Next

Comments

• Phina_SilentfootPhina_Silentfoot Posts: 500 New Member
    edited December 2012
    You send it over email to them, and then delete it from your game. I keep the exported file, so that if something happens people can still have their puppy, but they are not in my game.

To get the file to send by email, you press the 'upload to the exchange' button - that will make the file - and then you just don't post it to the exchange. You find it in the uploads folder (where I keep a copy) and send it to their email.

Would you like to apply for Willow? There is an application in for Rain right now.

Thank you for your interest.
  • LillirethLillireth Posts: 351 Member
    edited December 2012
    Hi Phina :]

Did you get more news on when to expect your BC's? Needless to say, I am anxious to learn more about them!

Not sure how you run your breeding programs, but do you usually wait for all pups to sell before starting to plan a new litter? IE: if you are currently having a litter for one breed, will you wait for all of them to find new homes before having a litter with a different breed? I see some breeders that have litters from different breeds posted at the same time, while others only have one litter at the time.
    edited December 2012
    I think it depends on how fast their puppies tend to go. Right now, things have been slow, so I will probably find homes for the two that I have right now, and then wait 'til I have my Border Collies. I did get a message back about my Border Collie request being scheduled, though.
    edited December 2012
    BUMP
    edited December 2012
    I sent you an e-mail :]
    edited December 2012
    Puppies are here! Check my website for photos and videos - and my thread for a detailed summary of each pick; you have first pick :]
    edited December 2012
    BUMP
    edited December 2012
    BUMP
    edited December 2012
    Here's a bump for my wonderful breeding partner!

Also I wanted to let you know that I saw your post about not being able to access your e-mails. I let two puppies go to adoptions from people who have asked for them repeatedly, but I hope you are still able to find a puppy to your liking once you are back. If not, I have great breeding plans in near future ;]
    edited December 2012
    I was going to ask you what Menage's personality was like, actually, so I think we're okay.
  • emiie10emiie10 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited December 2012
    edited December 2012
    Sure! I'll add you when I get home in a few days.
    edited December 2012
    Good! I would hate to have sent off someone you might have been interested in. I will place a hold on Menage, that is if you are still interested once you've seen his traits. He is really fond of the water, so I am pretty sure he 'likes swimming'. Menage is also running around the house and kennels and seem to be bursting with energy, making him a 'hyper' little guy.

(( When I took him into CAP to pack him, I also took a look at him as an adult to make sure all of the puppies turn out looking like breed standards. When I did that, he also rolled 'Adventurous' - meaning he would be a very active dog. Nicely suited for a farm or a general home with a larger property))

If there is any of these traits you don't care for, I am sure Menage can easily be trained considering Border Collies are excellent at picking up on things.
    edited January 2013
    I'm back from my mother's after the holidays. We still have one puppy waiting for a home.

He sounds great! I didn't see this before I sent you an email, Lillireth.
    edited January 2013
    BUMP
  • hannahbumfairyhannahbumfairy Posts: 287
    edited January 2013
    I still can't get that pup into my game :( Same with a foal I adopted off someone... :/ I have tried looking in CAS under custom content. Its not there. All my other pets I have downloaded are though... :/
    edited January 2013
    Try redownloading and installing it? Or start a thread asking other people what they think? I think that would be a good way to get what you need.
    edited January 2013
    I wanted to say that I am still here. I've been really busy with school and I haven't had the time or energy to play my kennels. I still have one Toller waiting to be adopted and I won't be doing anything with new puppies until that puppy is gone.

In any case, I haven't heard anything about my Border Collies being done and I really want to breed them next - so I guess the kennel is sort of on a break for now. Thanks!

We still need a home for Willow, though.
  • iluvassassins427iluvassassins427 Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    Are there any more puppies for adoption :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :P :P :!: :!: :!: :!:
  • Princess_07xPrincess_07x Posts: 926 Member
    hey Phina_Silentfoot, i cannot wait to see what animals you have up for adoption!! ill be lurkingggg :mrgreen:

Jcassada wrote:
    Can't wait to see your pups!

I breed Bull Terriers, always nice to see new breeders. :)

i have emailed you!! *fingers crossed* :D

JCASSADA
    :)