Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mashelle's Thank You Thread!! So many to thank♥

Comments

• Options
    mashellestevensmashellestevens Posts: 1,665 Member
    edited July 2012
    OMG!!! All i can say is wow!!! Thank you sooo much!!! I am so excited right now and I just don't know what to say .. I never expected to be gifted this in a million years o.o Thank you so much Faith_AndHope for hosting this wonderful contest and thank you Skdluzak for nominating me for your prize!! OMG I am just in shock :D Thank you girls so much ♥♥♥
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

:D:D thank you thank you thank you.. I can't say it enough ♥
  • Options
    Faith_AndhopeFaith_Andhope Posts: 4,468 Member
    edited July 2012
    You're welcome. Have fun with it. It's a great set in-game.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I cannot wait to go in game and see everything :D I am soooo excited :D
  • Options
    rekandtrsrekandtrs Posts: 1,017 Member
    edited July 2012
    Congrats <3 !
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    @stikystuff Thank you for hosting the eye spy game and gifting me :D Soo sweet of you !!! And I love those games, I would play them even if there were no prizes :D

Thumbnail_300x300.png
    Thumbnail_300x300.png<--- LOVE this mirror :D
    Thumbnail_300x300.png such a cute towel rack :D I love the little animal things ♥♥
  • Options
    skdluzakskdluzak Posts: 1,241 New Member
    edited July 2012
    OMG!!! All i can say is wow!!! Thank you sooo much!!! I am so excited right now and I just don't know what to say .. I never expected to be gifted this in a million years o.o Thank you so much Faith_AndHope for hosting this wonderful contest and thank you Skdluzak for nominating me for your prize!! OMG I am just in shock :D Thank you girls so much ♥♥♥
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

:D:D thank you thank you thank you.. I can't say it enough ♥

*shrugs* pretty sure I mentioned something bout watching your back lol, you are most welcome. I was pretty excited waiting for you to get it. ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    haha yes, yes I do recall; HOWEVER, you can't stay wishlistless forever.. and i will be waiting >:->
  • Options
    skdluzakskdluzak Posts: 1,241 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I will have one as soon as I've played with all the fairy tale set I got, but Tek keeps distracting me from actually getting into my game lol
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    skdluzak wrote:
    I will have one as soon as I've played with all the fairy tale set I got, but Tek keeps distracting me from actually getting into my game lol

Well, I will be watching for it 8-)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    ChristGirl201, thank you. They are beautiful!!! But you weren't suppose to gift me back !!!! >:-O

Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    ChristGirl201ChristGirl201 Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited July 2012
    hehe, yes I was!!! :lol:

:mrgreen: Enjoy!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Aww, You guys always seem to make my mornings (1 p.m. IS morning shh :P ) so much better!! Thank you for making my day yet once again :D

Aricarai, thank you so much for the hair. I really love it and I can't wait to use it in game. I make a lot of sims in game and I just love them to all have different hair and I absolutely love this one. thank you girly :D

Thumbnail_300x300.png

Potterphyle, I really love these flowers. I go decor clutter crazy when I decorate my houses, so it is always wonderful to get some new decor :D They are beautiful, thank you!

Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited July 2012
    @Jooliea Thank you so much for the gift ♥!!! I don't think I have had the pleasure of meeting you, I am mashelle :D I sent you a friend request, I hope you don't mind :P

Thank you ♥♥

I hope you don't mind me posting on here, but what is this? It looks really cute ^-^

ETA: I took the photo out of the qoute

Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    It is a lamp, I believe a table lamp. I have not had a chance to play with it yet, but it is a lamp. Isn't it darling :D
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited July 2012
    You are very welcome! I love that hairstyle - I've used it on a couple of my girls :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    @GreenCats Thank You!!!!! I love the table it is soooooo cute!!! Hopefully these cake orders with thin out a bit and I will actually get to play with all my new toys for more than an hour.. we all know you can't get much done on sims in an hour :P

Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    skdluzak.... you have been warned >:-|

thank you

Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    For those of you who want to see this is the cake :)

leopard.jpg
  • Options
    sdw4sdw4 Posts: 2,967 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Oh ma gawsh.
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited July 2012
    You're welcome, but, more importantly that cake looks amazing. You're so talented!! And I understand the painting now.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    GreenCats wrote:
    Your welcome, but, more importantly that cake looks amazing. You're so talented!! And I understand the painting now.

aww thank you :D I am happy with how this one turned out :)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Just sitting here minding my own business and out of no where.. bam!

whatsociallife, Thank you so much :) ♥♥♥
    Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    what is going on today??? Lol... just wow! I keep getting hit in the head with flower pots now o.o.

Potterphyle!!! Thank you :)

Thumbnail_300x300.png
    Thumbnail_300x300.png
    Thumbnail_300x300.png
    Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    LilyParkerLilyParker Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited July 2012
    That is one gorgeous cake, Mashelle! :D :shock: :D Would you mind passing me a slice? I want to see if it tastes as good as it looks. :twisted: *evil genius*
    Currently blogging about The Island Challenge on Lily Parker's Sims Challenges (WordPress).
    Abandoned Kids Challenge
    and Toddler Mania Challenge stories are complete.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    LilyParker wrote:
    That is one gorgeous cake, Mashelle! :D :shock: :D Would you mind passing me a slice? I want to see if it tastes as good as it looks. :twisted: *evil genius*

Thank you! And honestly I don't eat cake, but while making this one I wanted to eat it so bad it is chocolate with cream cheese frosting and strawberry whipped cream filling.. it all looked soo good o.o