Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

███ ADDENBROOKE, NEW BETA READY + lots of pics pg31

Comments

• ShangriiShangrii Posts: 281 New Member
    edited July 2012
    inside the salon, and the tattoo parlor next door.

screenshot4sav.jpg

screenshot5ve.jpg

screenshot7w.jpg
    edited July 2012
    The inside of the coffeeshop/showtime performing area.
    screenshot10pb.jpg

screenshot12qj.jpg

I think I will add some performance areas to late night bars.
    edited July 2012
    I've been working a lot on the farming area. There will be two farms, a horse ranch community lot, a horse ranch home lot and a glastonbury-esque big show lot. Also I think a few caravans for supersuper poor sims. I've still got a lot too do, I need to add more small bushes, make the terrain paint more detailed and add a load of fences, as well as build the homes.

15903109.jpg

97492478.jpg

61633441.jpg

39524038p.jpg

99222776.jpg

15757358.jpg
  • Kerim99Kerim99 Posts: 289 Member
    edited July 2012
    I love the country side!
    It looks just amazing!

Well done! :thumbup:
  • Angelface52Angelface52 Posts: 164 New Member
    edited July 2012
    It's gorgeous! All of your ideas are so creative. Keep up the good work :thumbup:
    edited July 2012
    Thank you guys! C:

Just a small update today:
    screenshot8ti.jpg

Working on the countryside more, doing all the details. To start the countryside I went in and slapped loads of plants down and did some vague terrain painting, but now I need to go in and adjust stuff and make it all nice. It takes soooo long tho. Also starting to paint the hills all around it so all the screenshots look nice and finished.
    I also think I'm going to make a couple of custom roofs cause the current ones aren't cutting it. They'll be attached to the world file though like the plant edits I did so no extra downloading things.
  • happyjmehappyjme Posts: 1,741 Member
    edited July 2012
    Looks really cute :) I like the rowhouses and your city spaces like the parks and the stairs going up the hill. It's a nice detail.

And that last pic you just uploaded is awesome. I love that lot!
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited July 2012
    amazingamazingamazingamazingamazingAMAZING.
    44444.gif
  • etherealethereal Posts: 107 Member
    edited July 2012
    Very beautiful world, love the detail! :mrgreen:
    edited July 2012
    Another small update, I've been working on the house and the surrounding area.

screenshot11ee.jpg

screenshot12vn.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited July 2012
    I love this view, you can only see bit I've finished so it looks awesome and complete! xD
    screenshot9tp.jpg
  • Tccool987Tccool987 Posts: 265
    edited July 2012
    BEAUTIFUL WORK! It is just amazingly amazing.
    edited July 2012
    Thank you! o3o

It's hard to update atm cause I'm just cleaning up the countryside by making all the bushes and things sit right, adding fences and make the terrain more detailed. It doesn't make a very good update, although it'll look awesome in the end. o3o
    edited July 2012
    This is the fairy cottage, where the fairies will live (once supernatural comes out!). It's nice and quaint atm, I will make it a little more magical once the ep comes out and I have more options.

screenshot13l.jpg

screenshot14qc.jpg

I've also finished most of the farming area, I just have to do one or two more fields. I might try and add in one or two more lots for people who want to make new farms.

screenshot15cc.jpg

screenshot16xz.jpg

Next I'm going to start making the Glastonbury-esque big show lot, and a group of small caravans for very poor sims.
    edited July 2012
    Started working on the Glastonbury-esque big show area. Here's the tent area where people would sleep, I need some toilets, and to edit around the stage a lot. I might also make a big tent with a cafe & bar area inside. The tents will be lots of different colours too.
    screenshot17ta.jpg

screenshot18nd.jpg

In the background of the first picture is where the poor caravan park will be. I think that'll be a good place for the supernatural 🐸🐸🐸🐸 caravans too.
  • MONKEY97MONKEY97 Posts: 65
    edited July 2012
    this world is amazing, love the detail.

just a question where did you type into caw to get the train tracks, thanks! :D
    edited July 2012
    MONKEY97 wrote:
    this world is amazing, love the detail.

just a question where did you type into caw to get the train tracks, thanks! :D
    Hello, thank you! o3o

They don't appear in caw naturally, you have to install them: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=418719

Once you install them into caw you don't need people to download the objects, it's just that they don't appear in CAW for some reason. There are more objects like that here:
    http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=427515
  • CharlotteT92CharlotteT92 Posts: 18 Member
    edited July 2012
    This is great- I wish I was creative/technological enough to master the CAW thing but sadly I tried and it went straight over my head. Anyway, well done. :D I especially love the red-brick terraced houses with steps leading up to the front door, which remind me very much of some of the posher parts of London.
    edited July 2012
    Thank you Charlotte C:
    I'm sure you are, it just takes a bit of persistence. It took me ages to learn how to use it right, and my first world was a bit rubbish. I'm glad they remind you of townhouses in London, since that's what they inspired by! xD

___

I've been working on the small caravan/ trailer park area. I need to finish off the green and one with a roof. The two close-together ones will house a very large and poor werewolf family C:

screenshot19yws.jpg

screenshot21nw.jpg

screenshot22se.jpg
  • Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited July 2012
    This is looking really great and when it is done I'll be placing it in my Game so keep up the amazing work and detail.
    edited July 2012
    Thank you Illyianna<3

I added some crop circles. They look a bit **** atm, but I'm not quite sure how to make them look better. Maybe a few rocks and some grass on the light bits,
    screenshot24rp.jpg

screenshot23sq.jpg
  • mystical16960mystical16960 Posts: 26 Member
    edited July 2012
    I can so not wait for this world!!! The pics you've shared are lovely, your attention to detail superb.
    Crop circles! :D
  • stfurachelstfurachel Posts: 55
    edited July 2012
    I love this! I cannot wait to download this world!
  • AHENRICHsAHENRICHs Posts: 1,678 Member
    edited July 2012
    Awesome! Reminds me kind of my small town in the fall! I will definitely be following this project. Best of luck!
  • AHENRICHsAHENRICHs Posts: 1,678 Member
    edited July 2012
    And if you ever get burnt out on building you are more than welcome to use some of my lots. :)